Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

jiarongisme 18th December 2008 02:05 AM

I have no comments towards the re-cut single LOL.

The magazine cover is cute <3 I still think that the volumous short+curled hair doesn't look good on Ai.

KarenPang 18th December 2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1746739)
I have no comments towards the re-cut single LOL.

The magazine cover is cute <3 I still think that the volumous short+curled hair doesn't look good on Ai.

when did that whole recut single news came about ? @_@ I hope it wouldn't be true

& I feel otsuka looks better in long hair

Beauty4123 18th December 2008 03:14 AM

not ANOTHER recut single this year. first utada, now ai? couldn't do positive be the recut single instead?

ai must be desperate for sales now or something.

KarenPang 18th December 2008 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1746875)
not ANOTHER recut single this year. first utada, now ai? couldn't do positive be the recut single instead?

ai must be desperate for sales now or something.

even if so , I don't think it's a good move for otsuka at all :no cos she has been scoring top10 positions in the single chart since Sakuranbo & if this happens , I cannot imagine what's it like :dead2

& oh my review for LOVE LETTER's up & running in my music blog already

bluegie 18th December 2008 08:22 AM

^lemme check your review then :D

ayumixfan 18th December 2008 08:43 AM

ahh poor ai :( I don't think this album will hit weekly number 1 :( She's still 20k behind mr children and I don't think her sales will be steady throughout the week TT oh well ~! I'll still buy the album no matter what :)

Meat Pao 18th December 2008 10:08 AM

What's the point of releasing a recut single man :grumpy I'd rather no recut single at all.

EDIT: OH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ai is number 2 today :cry

Second Day Position: #2
Sales: 12 979 x 1.7 = 22 064
Estimated Sales: 41 461 + 22 064 = 63 525 copies

Mr.Children at #1 with index of 14 892.

jiarongisme 18th December 2008 10:57 AM

Guys, I guess it's really confirmed. It's already listed on CDJapan.

http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVCD-31592

Looks like it's gonna be released in CD+DVD format only. And the release date is the same as the DVD. Oh and it states there: Limited release.

Speaking of which, you can pre-order the DVD already.

http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVBD-91582 (Regular Edition)
http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVBD-91580 (Limited Edition)

KarenPang 18th December 2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegie (Post 1747243)
^lemme check your review then :D

lol is it good ? :innocent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1747308)
What's the point of releasing a recut single man :grumpy I'd rather no recut single at all.

EDIT: OH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ai is number 2 today :cry

Second Day Position: #2
Sales: 12 979 x 1.7 = 22 064
Estimated Sales: 41 461 + 22 064 = 63 525 copies

Mr.Children at #1 with index of 14 892.

poor thing & no surprises on Mr.Children , I know they can sell really well . SUPERMARKET FANTASY cleared 700K+ in the 1st week & their single HANABI sold about 400K+ too

I hate to see LOVE LETTER NOT taking the top spot :weep

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1747351)
Guys, I guess it's really confirmed. It's already listed on CDJapan.

http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVCD-31592

Looks like it's gonna be released in CD+DVD format only. And the release date is the same as the DVD. Oh and it states there: Limited release.

Speaking of which, you can pre-order the DVD already.

http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVBD-91582 (Regular Edition)
http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=AVBD-91580 (Limited Edition)

bah T_T

I hope Bye Bye wouldn't be the case of her saying well Bye Bye to her career at this rate that it's going for her :dead2

& oh yes before I forgot , I was at HMV Heeren earlier on & I saw the CD only version of LOVE LETTER & it's housed in a digipak which's so cool !

but it cost S$64.95 :dead2 but the upside's that the back of the album's so cute

ALPHY 18th December 2008 12:11 PM

^ Your theory about Bye Bye being released as a farewell single is scary, Karen, haha. XD

jiarongisme 18th December 2008 12:22 PM

The most ironic thing is that Ai's album on the first day, in fact all the albums are selling lesser than ayu's latest single. LOL.

KarenPang 18th December 2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALPHY (Post 1747402)
^ Your theory about Bye Bye being released as a farewell single is scary, Karen, haha. XD

lol sorry about that Jacky , I didn't mean that but yeah it will be a scary thought if that's true :dead2

AyuGAME 18th December 2008 01:34 PM

its time for ai say bye bye to number one position
kinda impossible to make it to number one...
honestly i'm not really like this album too...there is just a few songs that i like

ville 18th December 2008 01:35 PM

that's a poor thing that ai is not 1#, but the sales are still OK.

hope it will sold +150K in it's first week...

bluegie 18th December 2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1747398)
lol is it good ? :innocent

It's a really honest review hehe.

And Bye Bye as a farewell single... Well... she's gonna have arena tour when her popularity is in the bottom... So let's guess why she'll release this song as a recut? :tired I would like to see the translation of Bye Bye tho. If it's a love song then we don't need to worry about her super early retirement.

KarenPang 18th December 2008 03:30 PM

^ thanks for the comment regarding my take on LOVE LETTER

& I do hope that she wouldn't retire early from the music scene although she did said that if her music career's not going anywhere for her , she will go & teach kindergarden to pre school kids

yoshino 18th December 2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1745175)
Well, you just quoted the promo pics LOL.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so blur again..-_-

Beauty4123 18th December 2008 10:55 PM

#2 is okay, but not great :( i'm not that surprised with how it's doing, though. not the best ai album :no

ll moments ll 19th December 2008 12:06 AM

mmm, so i took a listen to the new Ai album. yeahhh, she's definitely lost some of her touch, IMO. the last thing i really enjoyed from her was her "LOVE PiECE" album. i enjoyed "360°" though. that was a good song.

KarenPang 19th December 2008 04:24 AM

ah this's just unfortunate for Ai T_T

maybe she should consider to go for hiatus just like what YUI has done & then come back with much better sounding material ? :shrug


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.