Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ayu featured in Singapore's 'The New Paper' on 23/1/09 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85416)

asmAyumi1992 24th January 2009 11:02 AM

It's really interesting to read.
Thanks a lot!

yoshino 24th January 2009 03:09 PM

Thanks for this news.

Argh. But I don't like how these newspaper talks abt Ayu. Just how can they compare Ayu with Kuu?
How can they say Ayu is trying to catch up with Kuu. argh. Ayu don't do that like wat they say.

Nvm, at least Ayu got some attention here these days. hahaz. =)

Uemarasan 24th January 2009 04:29 PM

This is some pretty bad writing and bad journalism. Poorly researched, poorly worded. Is this for an actual newspaper? If it is, how embarassing. The person who assembled these words together should go back to college and get an education.

Diana 24th January 2009 05:21 PM

Ok, maybe Kumi is more sexy, but at least Ayu's boobs are real. It's ok to push them up with bra a little.. And the ad is more suitable for Ayu cuz she does it in such a classy way :D :P Thanx!

waterballoon 24th January 2009 05:31 PM

Ahaha, I was actually too tired on that day to fully express my thoughts about the article, so I'll do so now.

I like how Singapore is actually 'focusing' on Ayu now or something, and I think the article is only bad/wrong/inaccurate at the "Ayu vs Kuu" part. I mean wtf if Ayu really wanted to play catch-up with Kuu's sexy image, she would have done so 4/5 years ago...

For Ayu's sexiness in the Wacoal ads, I call that classy beauty. It's a very woman thing. I mean, really, to me, the lingerie just shows us that that's what a woman should be appreciated upon (besides personality) - the real, pure beauty of her. And Ayu showed that excellently in her Wacoal shots.

But still, there were a lot of wrongly used words that distorted certain things.

The Kuu vs Ayu thing, once again, was really unnecessary. I rather they focus a bit more on Ayu, talk about her career and whatever... than to bring up Kuu in such a negative way.

And yes, she didn't 'lose' the award. She REJECTED to accept it after 2004. Zzz that was so... I don't know, a very blatant mistake. The writer should have visited AHS! And he didn't! Cos he didn't quote ANYONE of us! What the...!

I was just disappointed with the Kuu vs Ayu part, that's all.

For her being suspected of getting a boob job... I accept. Because it's really like whoa. It's not like she's been flaunting her boobs on every album/single cover or anything. She has always been the wholesome girl with a little bit of sexiness (like my name's WOMEN) but that's all.

This time she really took a bold step in advertising for Wacoal. Cos it showed her breasts in a manner/angle/view that we have rarely/never seen before. So obviously people are gonna wonder if she's got a boob job and all that. Though I would just say, it's the wonders of Wacoal lol.

And hmm yeah as mentioned, Singapore does count age by years (I do that too, it's easier)... so since Ayu is gonna be 31 this year, she's just mentioned as 31 in the article. I'm actually technically 16, but if you ask me, I'll just say I'm 17, since I'm gonna be 17 sometime this year.

Actually, The New Paper is only good at reporting factual facts/news. But once they touch articles that are opinionated... epic fail. A few weeks ago, they reported about Manchester United's loss to Derby... and they blamed Ronaldo and said his skills are falling or something. Like what the hell, that's kind of dumb.

hightea_xx 24th January 2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1796443)
And yes, she didn't 'lose' the award. She REJECTED to accept it after 2004. Zzz that was so... I don't know, a very blatant mistake. The writer should have visited AHS! And he didn't! Cos he didn't quote ANYONE of us! What the...!

that's what i thought too. if she would have won or not i think is another story, but you can't really beat someone who isn't even in the running anymore?

sibby 25th January 2009 07:38 AM

oh here are the pictures of the newspapers! just thought you might want to look at it with the words on it too. >_>


ruixiong89 25th January 2009 08:24 AM

This is so "There is no news so let's make news up".

But oh well, tabloids. *rolls eyes*

KuroixShiroi_Namida 25th January 2009 10:22 AM

Damn i would like to get my hands on that newspaper XD!

UHPlus 25th January 2009 11:20 AM

ya! for NEWPAPER! ^_^

Emperatriz Ayumi 25th January 2009 11:27 AM

"Is Ayumi playing catch-up with Kumi?
RIVALS: Kumi Koda had beaten Ayumi for two years running after adopting a bold, sexy image."

I think that it was time for Ayu to show all her "sexy sided" and she is doing it now!!!!

I love her pics for Wacoal!


Thanks a lot for the translation...:luv2:luv2:luv2

Please, someone can upload the pics from the newspaper??

mimi.chan 25th January 2009 10:01 PM

haha comparing images of when she's 30 and when she's 19 isn't really a comparison......
and surgery?? that is weird...... + it's a PUSH-UP~~~
rivalry between Ku~chan and Ayu~chan is sooooooooo old..... they are not rivals .... and why in the world would ayu try to beat kuchan in the first place or kuchan try to beat ayuchan.......

thanks for translation this article was a bit funny...


Quote:

Originally Posted by Emperatriz Ayumi (Post 1797765)
Please, someone can upload the pics from the newspaper??

btw... the scan of the newspaper is here...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sibby (Post 1797445)
oh here are the pictures of the newspapers! just thought you might want to look at it with the words on it too. >_>



maikaru 26th January 2009 01:53 AM

I have to really laugh at surgery rumours..
Cause I was rewatching Countdown..
And you can clearly see how small her chest is in In the Corner.. ahaha

jimex289 26th January 2009 06:40 AM

That's the crappiest headline I've ever seen. It's just screaming "WARNING, CRAPPY TABLOID. AVOID". Why the hell would you ever write something so confrontational like that? It's just so blatant and obvious what the intention there is. Not only does it give the paper a bad name, it gives Ayu and Kuu a bad name too.

ArchangelLegend 26th January 2009 07:50 AM

"Singer's deep cleavage sets tongues wagging"

This title alone would make people read this article.

BoBo 26th January 2009 12:00 PM

she is just innovative... what is the problem of "Ayumi wearing bra for a CM"? I always knew Ayu and Koda are rivals, but no matter what Kumi does, Ayu just has the better voice :)

extepan 26th January 2009 02:14 PM

it is an interesting article. more conspiracy theories :)

stef_gal 26th January 2009 04:06 PM

this will let the others who are not Ayu fans will be mistaken that Ayu needs this type of CM to win Koda Kumi....

Both Ayu and Kuu have there own strengths...

so this paper was really stupid...
even i bought this paper and read at home...
i find it really very boring...
they just find some news to make the papers the much more interesting in order to attract the readers...

SolarAngel 26th January 2009 04:39 PM

Yeah that's right, she's doing it cos Koda Kumi trumped her in the sex department. They have been rivals ever since KK became popular :rolleyes

On another note, i like seeing celebrities i support doing endorsements and stuff and lingerie is really cool. Coming from a VS fan.

Spartayu 29th January 2009 03:27 PM

If she really wants to beat Kumi, she definitely can do it base on her looks. Although Kumi is hot, but Ayu's voice beats it! Her voice is extremely hot, so hot you'll have your backside burnt badly!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.