Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Arena Tour 2009 logo! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87106)

PinkShinigami 5th March 2009 12:43 PM

Kinda wierd!

tourniquet 5th March 2009 12:52 PM

I like it, fits the theme of NEXT LEVEL and bla...

Jwiz 5th March 2009 01:02 PM

I like the main logo! BUT the small stars make the overall looks very tacky :(

keikeiaznqueen 5th March 2009 01:04 PM

Awwwh, it's cuuuute~

TITANIC 5th March 2009 01:10 PM

Amazing.. very creative

polka-dot-jewel 5th March 2009 01:12 PM

This is actually pretty cool. I'm sure a lot of people are looking at it without really thinking about it, but I understood that it fit with "NEXT LEVEL" completely. The colors, the new style... it just fits.

I'm excited to see how it'll look on the shirts and merch and such!! =D

ohsixthirty 5th March 2009 01:41 PM

wow it's so different. I love it for that alone.

kiseki89 5th March 2009 01:41 PM

I'm ok with the colours but the design is rather -.-

BoBo 5th March 2009 01:45 PM

cool :P

N.A.F. 5th March 2009 01:51 PM

I love it ! It's nice ! But after the MY STORY's kay, it's hard to do better than the key !

Deep snow 5th March 2009 01:59 PM

I LIKES IT!!!
I LIKES IT SO VERY MUCH!

terra 5th March 2009 02:01 PM

It's cute, the colors are so bright

I imagine having a techno-themed tour XD

tokyoxjapanxfan 5th March 2009 02:09 PM

oh, i like it, it's cute ^^ but it's deffinitely not my favorite, haha. the my story key logo is my fave :)

Lee_410 5th March 2009 02:10 PM

OMG IT'S SO AWESOME!I love it~

dayumi 5th March 2009 02:20 PM

I LOVE THE LOGO!! It's so 80's/90's. I'm loving it!

minna 5th March 2009 02:40 PM

WOA (*-*) I luv it!
so cool and different !


love love love ^^

yoshino 5th March 2009 03:01 PM

wow..!! A STAR!! *loves*

stickyrice 5th March 2009 03:06 PM

I love it. It's just so retro looking and I LOVE anything retro-y and vintage looking!

Zeke. 5th March 2009 03:08 PM

I love it.
Much better than the 10th Anni. one.
I thought it that was kind of boring with the big heart. But I got used to it.
This one is very nice! Probably my favorite of all the A's.

~Tsubasa~ 5th March 2009 03:37 PM

I like the new logo!!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.