Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ayu & VIVI "Deji Deji Nikki 100 Kai Kinen!" Thread II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88783)

chloeM 22nd April 2009 04:32 AM

thank you~

LacusClyne 22nd April 2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hachimitsu (Post 1909538)
I really want to get the book too, but I'm afraid I won't get the B4 version. CD Japan still has the limited edition, but the shipping costs are insane. What to do? Are there any other shops that still have the B4 version?

hmv japan still have it, at 3780 yen(around USD$36) and the shipping is cheaper then CDJ and YA(even with their so-call free shipping)
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3564527


Quote:

Originally Posted by krazeyo (Post 1911149)
Its back to $57.99 on YA now. I think the surge of buyers is over, so YA lowered the price again. It says that it could take 21 days to ship out!

now it's back to USD$61.99, but status is under 'ship within 1 or 2 days'.
I had contact them, and what they told me is the book has to be reprint from the publisher and that it will arrive on 23th.

but reprint???? is it the B4 or the 2nd press, in smaller size?

jon_the_d 22nd April 2009 12:00 PM

my yesasia order that I've been checking everyday since the 9th is FINALLY "ready to be shipped" !!!!!

:D :D :D

Iyreen 22nd April 2009 12:05 PM

mine from cdJapan is in shipping process too ~

music_* 22nd April 2009 12:08 PM

Mine just got shipped out today!! :luv2
I believe it's still the B4 one. The description on the page still says so, and so far there hasn't been any official news regarding the smaller version already being printed (or has there?). And also, the price didn't change. If it was the smaller one, I doubt it'd stay at US$62.
But if I really get the smaller version, I'm gonna complain(!!!) T-T
And maybe try and get my hands onto a B4-sized one. ._.
My poor wallet's feeling very empty these few weeks.

kendelle 22nd April 2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by music_* (Post 1911628)
And also, the price didn't change. If it was the smaller one, I doubt it'd stay at US$62.

Somehow I don't know about that :rolleyes But Dora now has two copies of the big version on his store on ebay if you definitely want that one.

What's the bet someone who orders the smaller version will get some other unannounced goodie? xD

Keiichi_JPU 22nd April 2009 05:05 PM

YesAsia shipped mine today!! :D hope it's still B4 version!

jbrat2219 22nd April 2009 07:23 PM

I hope so too! It's not worth the money unless it is lol.

Keiichi_JPU 22nd April 2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 1911970)
I hope so too! It's not worth the money unless it is lol.

true :)

but it will be B4! I can feel it! ;)

Suteisi 22nd April 2009 07:44 PM

I think that shipping within 21 days is right.

I ordered my copy on April 8th, and it was shipped today (April 22nd), that is exactly two weeks, so 14 days.

It says "WITHIN 21 days" that means it can be shipped sooner.

dzinup 23rd April 2009 12:59 AM

YesAsia shipped my book today!!

kuri♥ayu 23rd April 2009 02:26 AM

yay mines has finally been shipped!!!!! i can't wait to recieve it :D

kendelle 23rd April 2009 04:40 AM

Lucky you!

I think you'll def get First Press ;D

kamomilla 23rd April 2009 05:14 AM

I really want to buy this photobook, but is it really worth it? I want to make sure before I buy it. If it's nothing special, then... yeah. :-P

kendelle 23rd April 2009 05:37 AM

Well, the biggest draw is that it's the compiled 102 VIVI DejiDeji Diaries that Ayu has done so far. Every single one has been put together in the one book!

They are arranged in numerical order and each year page has a list of Ayu's discography from that year and little images of Ayu's photoshoots from that year in it.

The beach shots are new and there's a new interview too but they're in Japanese.

I like it because it collects the diaries for all these years together, a few are missing from the collection that are scanned. Mostly the earliest ones.

I'd totally recommend if you can speak/are learning japanese or are after your first Ayu book purchase. The quality of the book is amazing, it feels lovely to hold, it's really smooth paper xD

At this point we don't know if the second edition will be cheaper, it's probably best to order asap so you get the big version, the diaries look lovely and have been rearranged to fit onto one massive B4 page per entry, where they're usually 4 pages in the magazine :P

LacusClyne 23rd April 2009 09:17 AM

^if anyone wants the first press, it will be best to order now, as it's already confirm that the taiwan chinese version 100% won't have the B4 size, so i expect more people buying the big one.

k21sh3n 23rd April 2009 11:10 AM

^ so there'll be a chinese/taiwan version of it???? does the information come from a reliable source?

jbrat2219 23rd April 2009 07:28 PM

All the diaries won't be in Chinese though... right? Probably just the interview and such.

jon_the_d 23rd April 2009 08:12 PM

ayu's diaries are available in the chinese version of vivi IN CHINESE, so if they do a book I think they'd just use the translated ones...and if some of the earlier ones weren't translated, then I'm sure they'd just put the extra effort in to translate them.....

if they do a chinese version I'll probably have to buy that too....:yes

jbrat2219 23rd April 2009 08:35 PM

Oh wow, that's so cool! I never knew that. If I were into Chinese more I probably would buy that too. But I can't read a word of it!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.