Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Who is Mitsui? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94691)

PEARL 4th June 2010 10:46 AM

i still prefer Mitsui over Shuya anyday :P

but i love ZIN most :love

prussian blue 4th June 2010 05:00 PM

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/princemits...0228388a87.jpg

totally not a good shot of him :roflmao

PinkButterfly 6th June 2010 07:23 PM

I really liked Mitsui, too bad he left/had to leave..

Foxxy_Fuyumi 17th January 2013 12:08 AM

I was searching a bit about the dancers and a user pointed that Mitsu is now a singer-songwriter. More active in Kyoto.
He gave two links: blog & website.
But...is this Mitsu the dancer? LOL

AyuWorld 17th January 2013 11:30 AM

^

LOL that is NOT Mitsu the Ayu ex-dancer :D

btw I really like him, hes way better than Shuya but really his evil stare at Ayu during AT05 for Game intro is hot! I mean that tells something like he really mean it to Ayu! i dont doubt it if he really had feeling for her and that kinda scares Ayu for that stare :thud

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...meintro01.jpg/
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/other/0..._SS_GAME14.jpg

even Shuya or Maro didnt stare her like that :thud

now we lost Maro too :(

Foxxy_Fuyumi 17th January 2013 09:21 PM

^ That's what I thought.

Love the eyeliner in those pics xD
He really liked Ayu...

AyuWorld 17th January 2013 10:51 PM

yea the eyeliner what made him more appealing and he's staring into her soul, no one of her dancer ever did that so far haha

so maybe thats true,ayu didnt really comfortable with him ,who knows

Dustie 20th January 2013 12:28 AM

Mitsu was my absolute favorite of Ayu's dancers. He still is actually... after all these years. True love never dies! lol


I wonder what is he doing right now. Perhaps dancing for other avex or non-avex artists?

truehappiness 20th January 2013 12:41 AM

Who knows. He may be working with some kind of dance studio so it may be possible to find his blog or Twitter or something...

If you want to try finding his name, it's Michiharu Hirasawa. Not sure about the kanji though. Maybe 平沢通陽?

Dustie 20th January 2013 12:48 AM

As a dancer he probably doesn't really go by his real name anywhere... and MATSU doesn't really give any worthy results in Google. Perhaps he's teaching at a studio. For dancers it isn't really usual to change profession.

truehappiness 20th January 2013 12:53 AM

He's probably one of the more elusive dancers since most of the others have kept on doing what they're doing or maintain an online presence of some sort OR were rehired to work somewhere else (see NAOTO in J-Soul Brothers).

Dustie 20th January 2013 01:28 AM

Yeah. Too bad, I guess. Maybe his blog, twitter, ameblo or whatever surfaces somehow someday. Perhaps someone who's more of an insider in Ayu's Japanese community would know something about his whereabouts (I imagine TeamAyu members know such things better).


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.