Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 愛 is BEST in her 16th Thread! ~LET'S WALTZ to the MUSiC~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95332)

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 23rd October 2009 10:56 PM

I love this new version of one x time. If Ai wants to take the hip-hop route, I wouldn't mine at all. Hip-hop isn't all about sexuality and even if she did become more sensual, as somebody said, she's the classy sexy person.

Crystal_Ageha 23rd October 2009 11:25 PM

I'm not really worried about her becoming more sexual. (If she wants to be sexy every now and then, that's cool. [But please, not all the time. D: That wouldn't work; we don't need another Kumi, anyhow, lol.]) I just don't think she'd work with hip-hop. Like, aisu x time sounded okay, but it was kinda weird at the same time... And I think it only worked so well because Su was in it, and obviously it'll work for his since he's from a hip-hop group.

NintendoHTF1242 24th October 2009 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpg23 (Post 2133443)
But she has done maybe one or two songs of each genre (except the last two).

Right now I can only think of Katori Senkou (is the spelling right? The mosquito song xD) as grunge rock and about rock... only hints here and there in my opinion. 5: 09 A.M. and Cherish are the closest I can think of real rock and not pop rock.

She also tried jazz with Shachihata.

But for example, she has never tried hip-hop, or reggae, or dance, or electro, or "real" rock.

Even when some of her songs get influences of other genres, she mostly always has a pop base and beat in her songs.

Ehh that's true. She should do more Grunge Rock. Katorisenkou was so fun and amazing.

love in music 24th October 2009 11:24 PM

so here is the translation of that Ai Diary entry (i guess she doesn't literally say she's going in a new musical direction, that's just what the person assumed who was translating)

Spoiler:
The Train of Life
DATE:2009/10/23(Fri) 17:20 No.115

To change trains sometimes
It's the time I have chosen
From this same station, I face the train opposite
And board it
I'm nervously excited rather than confused by this different landscape

If I stop partway, sleep, eat and think about
this landscape too, what it means
I don't know right now

If the rain should shed on the window
I too shall surely shed tears
Surely it will become kinder than before

The stars, I can faintly see one well
From allowing chaos, the faint gloom is good
Next to me, your unique self
Smiling innocently and holding hands
Because your hands are always cold

All the wonderful people that I have met
hearing the sound from their heart

Feeling frequent tremors
Even today I have a journey


translated by flintandtas @ Channel-ai

zyoeru 25th October 2009 01:52 AM

That's quite a lyrical post, imo.

taskinillusion 25th October 2009 05:20 AM

I just... can't get into that aisu x time PV... I just can't. :no It's too different from Ai for me to take. I really didn't like it and I just don't think that kind of thing suits her. :/

However, I'm looking forward to the new LOVE mini-album. I really like the LOVE songs!! :heart

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 25th October 2009 07:00 AM

Wasn't for identity stating it's the blog post she was taking about earlier, would have thought they were lyrics to a new song.

freedreamer 25th October 2009 07:56 AM

wow..i love that post.

Calico 25th October 2009 11:10 PM

Aisu Time = Best Ai PV ever. IMO I was getting really tired of the same cutesy stuff, and besides, it's not like she's never acted like this before. The PV was really tasteful anyway, although I could go with it either way and still like it =P I don't hold her on some girl next door pedestal....I'm not even into that type.

Although I would've ever known it was one x time until I saw that written here. No wonder why it sounded familiar.

waterballoon 26th October 2009 02:09 AM

^ You actually heard a similarity? :laugh

I've listened to One x Time maybe like 5 times and I can't remember how it sounds like~ XD

KarenPang 26th October 2009 12:55 PM

covers & tracklist for her pet bunny/alter ego LOVE's 1st mini EP LOVE.IT are out on LOVE's official site

http://locomusic.jp/love/discography/

T_T T_T T_T

seriously can't a bit more originality surround the covers ?!

instead of putting a big bunny logo as the CD + DVD & a small bunny for the CD . That implies for LOVE's 1st 2 singles too :irked

but anyway seems to me MAGIC's the only album track getting a PV so I think it should be something animated just like LOVE no Theme & White choco

NintendoHTF1242 26th October 2009 01:08 PM

Lol, I like the color of the covers. But the song names are so boring. MOONLIGHT? STARLIGHT? wtf

KarenPang 26th October 2009 01:22 PM

Tracklist :

1) MAGIC
2) STARLIGHT
3) MOONLIGHT
4) RED EYE
5) White choco
6) LOVE no Theme

lol yeah I know what you mean

I think RED EYE might give me the evil eye -_-

jiarongisme 26th October 2009 01:58 PM

What's new LOVE Chan, what's new? XD

waterballoon 26th October 2009 02:01 PM

LOL it has been the same thing, except now it's KAYA LOVE-CHAN!

For Love Theme, it was dark chocolate love-chan, for White Choco, it's milk chocolate love-chan. And now... it's GREEN, like KAYA.

And wow @ songs. RED EYES BLACK DRAGONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN omg :roflmao

mellody 26th October 2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2136518)
And wow @ songs. RED EYES BLACK DRAGONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN omg :roflmao

:roflmao
I think it's Blue Eyes from some card anyway~ :laugh

MAGIC would have a PV, am i wrong??

KarenPang 26th October 2009 04:50 PM

yup MAGIC's the only album track getting a PV

White choco & LOVE no Theme's PVs will be included in the LOVE.IT's DVD

Linoa62 26th October 2009 05:09 PM

Is PV will be broadcasted it seems on SSTV :

http://www.spaceshowertv.com/search/...u=0076874&ch=1

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6509/sanstitre1a.jpg

hearted 26th October 2009 05:27 PM

^ oooh thanks for the infos!!! cant wait :luv2

wow only 6 songs?? its more like a mini-album then,,, i hope its cheap :P

and i actually like the cover, its cute :love

Crystal_Ageha 26th October 2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2136480)
covers & tracklist for her pet bunny/alter ego LOVE's 1st mini EP LOVE.IT are out on LOVE's official site

http://locomusic.jp/love/discography/

T_T T_T T_T

seriously can't a bit more originality surround the covers ?!

instead of putting a big bunny logo as the CD + DVD & a small bunny for the CD . That implies for LOVE's 1st 2 singles too :irked

but anyway seems to me MAGIC's the only album track getting a PV so I think it should be something animated just like LOVE no Theme & White choco

:laugh AWESOME variety.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.