Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] ★♪♥Across the Ultramarine River, we find the Goddess's 18th Thread♥♪★ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91358)

noidea 5th July 2009 02:20 PM

I hate these meetings, you always get pics but never videos xD

pommy48 5th July 2009 02:23 PM

i love her hair~ and her dress <3 so cute

did she get extensions?

glowlydays 5th July 2009 02:39 PM

omg, she has a beautiful dress!

AyUta 5th July 2009 07:40 PM

Well at least there's a mini Chinese concert this month :). I'm sure someone will record it.

nemesisyume 5th July 2009 08:52 PM

she looks beautiful in those pics ~


~Inori~ 6th July 2009 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2009514)
at the avex group holder's meeting

久远の河 and 懐かしい未来

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8430/up166512.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8099/up166524.jpg

She looks so cute.

Polyrhythm 6th July 2009 12:48 AM

Hi AHS! Missed you all! Vegas sucked. But yay I'm back!

KarenPang 6th July 2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xheartstation (Post 2010132)
Hi AHS! Missed you all! Vegas sucked. But yay I'm back!

LOL :laugh

I went to Vegas 13 years ago when I was 9 & I LOVED IT :luv2

at that time I wanted to sneak into the casinos secretly but I didn't & couldn't

I want to go back there eventually somehow or another

===

alan's hair in those photos are <3

mcken200 6th July 2009 01:48 AM

omg i wish i was an avex groupholder ! alan looked so pretty there damn those groupholders

Polyrhythm 6th July 2009 02:06 AM

Wow alan looks so beautiful in the groupholder's pics....and the single and Chinese album both have titles now....I missed alot. I wanna order both from YesAsia at the same time but YA doesnt seem to have the single yet for preorder....i think. Anyway I got this in Chinatown, Vegas.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4171/dsci0127u.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/180/dsci0128b.jpg

I dunno if its real or bootleg but its actually really nice and comes with a book attached to the case with some pics of alan. Surprised the heck out of me...last place I expected to see an alan CD....it was a small videostore but they had a good selection of Japanese (China Press) CDs.....I got GUILTY CD only for the photobook which was actually good quality.

mcluva420 6th July 2009 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xheartstation (Post 2010132)
Hi AHS! Missed you all! Vegas sucked. But yay I'm back!

welcome back, im going 2 vegas tomorrow @__@

alan looks so pretty! * O *

EDIT: OMG!! I AM SOO GOING 2 THAT VIDEOSTORE IN VEGAS :O

Polyrhythm 6th July 2009 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcluva420 (Post 2010219)
welcome back, im going 2 vegas tomorrow @__@

alan looks so pretty! * O *

EDIT: OMG!! I AM SOO GOING 2 THAT VIDEOSTORE IN VEGAS :O

Thanks haha! Its freakin hot there >< It never fell below 100 F the whole time I was there and Las Vegas Blvd. was totally full the whole time so it was very crowded....4th of July weekend I guess that was the problem...oh yeah, the videostore, if you wanna know is really small and its next to Sam Woo BBQ in the plaza with the 99 Ranch market in Chinatown. They're really well stocked with Japanese. CDs (China Press) and they have like atleast 10 more copies of the alan album, which is why I suspected it might be bootleg....not all bootlegs look cheap...my sister bought some Korean drama, my girl, bootleg version and I thought it was real (was really nicely packaged) but she told me it was bootleg and that she bought it cause it was $18 and I was like Ok @_@.

waterballoon 6th July 2009 02:48 AM

Damn she looks gorgeous in the shareholder's meeting!

mcluva420 6th July 2009 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xheartstation (Post 2010225)
Thanks haha! Its freakin hot there >< It never fell below 100 F the whole time I was there and Las Vegas Blvd. was totally full the whole time so it was very crowded....4th of July weekend I guess that was the problem...oh yeah, the videostore, if you wanna know is really small and its next to Sam Woo BBQ in the plaza with the 99 Ranch market in Chinatown. They're really well stocked with Japanese. CDs (China Press) and they have like atleast 10 more copies of the alan album, which is why I suspected it might be bootleg....not all bootlegs look cheap...my sister bought some Korean drama, my girl, bootleg version and I thought it was real (was really nicely packaged) but she told me it was bootleg and that she bought it cause it was $18 and I was like Ok @_@.

thanks :)
so was that alan album bootleg

Polyrhythm 6th July 2009 03:18 AM

^Beats me, but if it was, it was a pretty good quality one :roflmao

jonneh 6th July 2009 07:24 AM

Her dress is so beautiful, as usual she is stunning! :)

LacusClyne 6th July 2009 07:45 AM

i wonder will singapore import this????

pommy48 6th July 2009 10:43 AM

Ah I always feel happy when I see an alan singles on the rack at a music store~

Oo, alan is probably done with shooting her single's PV

Oh, she have some new blog posts...

Yoake 6th July 2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2009514)
at the avex group holder's meeting

久远の河 and 懐かしい未来

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8430/up166512.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8099/up166524.jpg

omg she is so cute!!! *.*

noidea 6th July 2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xheartstation (Post 2010132)
Hi AHS! Missed you all! Vegas sucked. But yay I'm back!

LOL,welcome back^^

The album release is only 5 days from now and we dont have covers yet? I cant believe it o.0

Mirai Noah 6th July 2009 07:59 PM

alan looks so pretty at the shareholder's meeting!

pommy48 7th July 2009 07:48 AM

wow already 422 posts @_@ this thread seem kinda fast

and alan have said she resembles....a cat XD

YuriChan 7th July 2009 08:12 AM

:laugh Alan is adorable! ^^

Gkone01 7th July 2009 09:06 AM

Cover of Chinese album
http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/...1m_daed321.jpg

pommy48 7th July 2009 09:08 AM

are you kidding @_@ OMG WHY! AVEX....WHY!!!!

love in music 7th July 2009 09:09 AM

LOL what? is that serious? :thud

YuriChan 7th July 2009 09:11 AM

WTH??? That's the CD+DVD version of VoE! D< Avex, you're so damn cheap! >.<

glowlydays 7th July 2009 09:16 AM

you have got to be kidding me __^__"

KarenPang 7th July 2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gkone01 (Post 2011977)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2011979)
are you kidding @_@ OMG WHY! AVEX....WHY!!!!

T________T

it's basically the VoE promo pic -_-'''

pommy48 7th July 2009 10:09 AM

it's not basically....it is the promo pic :bawl

lazy avex...

KarenPang 7th July 2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2012048)
it's not basically....it is the promo pic :bawl

lazy avex...

yeah you can say that again T_T

pommy48 7th July 2009 10:14 AM

T_T....bah depressed mood today again

where do people get these covers from? or specially, i wish yesasia would list the sources..it just looks so fanmade
white font, white background....

LacusClyne 7th July 2009 11:19 AM

what.....that can't BE the cover..it's just the longer shot of the CD+DVD only...lazy avex

noidea 7th July 2009 11:28 AM

...her hair looks so bad + its VoE o.0

YuriChan 7th July 2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2012130)
what.....that can't BE the cover..it's just the longer shot of the CD+DVD only...lazy avex

Tell me about it... -_-;

KarenPang 7th July 2009 11:30 AM

erm not sure if this has been posted before about Natsu no Umi ! but I found this in the news section of HMV Japan - http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/news/top/0/

Quote:

alan's 3rd single this year since her last "Kuon no Kawa" is for sure be heard alot. It hasn't been officially announced which movie but it is the theme song for an upcoming movie. We also know it's a ballad song. Release date: September 2!!
OH it will be used in a movie ? o_O

SURREAL__RAINBOW 7th July 2009 11:31 AM

I don't mind the cover

the songs are nearly the same from VoE...

but yea, I guess we all were expecting something cooler, but yet again, its AVEX xD

noidea 7th July 2009 11:35 AM

well, i was secretly expecting VoE covers, but the longer version looks really bad o.0

roanmy 7th July 2009 11:50 AM

I actually like the cover. Slightly dissapointed that it's not new, but I'll live, I just want to hear the Mandarin version of "gunjou no tani". :P

SURREAL__RAINBOW 7th July 2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roanmy (Post 2012169)
I actually like the cover. Slightly dissapointed that it's not new, but I'll live, I just want to hear the Mandarin version of "gunjou no tani". :P

you can listen to that song on the making video of gunjou no tani :D and it sounds AWESOMEEEEEEEE :luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2

I loveee it! its just great XD I think she does much better in Chinese than in Japanese with some of her songs sometimes! :D

pommy48 7th July 2009 12:29 PM

i don't like the chinese version, i prefer the japanese version, she sounds screechy in it~

NintendoHTF1242 7th July 2009 12:50 PM

I was recently listening to Gunjō no Tani with my sister, and she commented how annoying alan sounded in the chorus due to the way she is singing. I never minded that part until I took a closer listen. alan sounds so out of breath and screechy. I now can't stand the song at all x.x

pommy48 7th July 2009 12:55 PM

^ lol she sounds a lot worse in the chinese version @_@

but i still love both XD guess i'm a fan maniac, alan does no wrong in my eyes, but on the other hand, avex does everything wrong XD

Aozora 7th July 2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2012140)
erm not sure if this has been posted before about Natsu no Umi ! but I found this in the news section of HMV Japan - http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/news/top/0/



OH it will be used in a movie ? o_O

So far the song has been described as "magnificent" and "for sure to be heard a lot"! They seem to be really proud of it :D! I'm so excited now. And it'll be used for a movie!

I think Avex is really confident about this one. Hopefully they'll put the money towards it and it'll go well!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 7th July 2009 02:44 PM

woow, I'm sure they want to make alan big :D she got a lot of talent, shes soo pretty and innocent! she is a real star!!

Maemi 7th July 2009 02:48 PM

I'm lost a bit, so is there going to be a new japanese single as well? @_@ or just her debut chinese album?

KarenPang 7th July 2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aozora (Post 2012320)
So far the song has been described as "magnificent" and "for sure to be heard a lot"! They seem to be really proud of it :D! I'm so excited now. And it'll be used for a movie!

I think Avex is really confident about this one. Hopefully they'll put the money towards it and it'll go well!

ah I knew it somehow or another , it wasn't posted that Natsu no Umi ! will be used for a movie :laugh

yay me ;p

pommy48 7th July 2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maemi (Post 2012328)
I'm lost a bit, so is there going to be a new japanese single as well? @_@ or just her debut chinese album?

yep, she's releasing both

LacusClyne 7th July 2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maemi (Post 2012328)
I'm lost a bit, so is there going to be a new japanese single as well? @_@ or just her debut chinese album?

both. the chinese album is on 10th this month, while the japanese single in Sept

Maemi 7th July 2009 03:00 PM

Oh yes, I totally forgot Natsu no Umi @_@ The cover is probably going ot be beautiful like all her covers. And her new chinese album's cover?

pommy48 7th July 2009 03:03 PM

Heart in the East's cover is just the promo picture of the CD+DVD version of Voice of EARTH
http://ahsforum.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=424

Aozora 7th July 2009 03:04 PM

I hope Natsu no Umi is like her Kuon no Kawa cover and is shot somewhere pretty like Gunjou no Tani and Kuon no Kawa <3.

I hope it's the theme song for a really popular movie :D.

Maemi 7th July 2009 03:11 PM

Thanks pommy, I missed it! And it's the same! =( nooo, why avex. This feeling of disappointment is the same I got when i saw the covers for TiTo and CMTM LOL

pommy48 7th July 2009 03:13 PM

is any popular japanese movie that will be releasing around september @_@

noidea 7th July 2009 03:13 PM

^ Dragon Ball evolution 2 xDDD(just joking xD)

Aozora 7th July 2009 03:37 PM

I'm trying to find movies that could possibly be using it as the theme. The only one I found so far that is being released in September is Tajomaru? I never heard of it so... xD.

YuriChan 7th July 2009 03:47 PM

^B'z is doing that theme. :P Ooo!!! >.< The suspense is killing me! DX

NintendoHTF1242 7th July 2009 05:54 PM

LOL The Voice of EARTH Promo for Heart in the East Cover is so lazy of the company XD

Polyrhythm 7th July 2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2012347)
Heart in the East's cover is just the promo picture of the CD+DVD version of Voice of EARTH
http://ahsforum.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=424

@_@ Oh well....thats nice (but lazy) I guess....why's the cover so long though?

pommy48 7th July 2009 06:47 PM

^ don't you have the red cliff EP? most...or all chinese albums are that long, i rarely see a chinese album in the regular size of jpop CDs

Polyrhythm 7th July 2009 07:16 PM

^Oh so its one of those....I never really knew that cause I dont listen to C-pop.....thats cool...I really dont mind the cover....but I hope that the photobook wont just turn out to be a compilation of VoE promo pics...

pommy48 7th July 2009 07:18 PM

...now that you say that @_@

her avex gallery have some unreleased pictures from VoE @_@....i hope avex won't be that lazy :thud

but anyways, we can expect 3 magazines with alan <3

PoetGirl 7th July 2009 10:02 PM

i have to say im disapointed with the fact that the old image will be used for her mandarin album. >_>
and i was so happy about that >_>

they are so mean to us chinese fans

SURREAL__RAINBOW 8th July 2009 05:40 AM

they relisted Red cliff the chinese single in yesasia, and I tried to add it to my shopping list and it wouldnt work? the same happening to you guys??

Polyrhythm 8th July 2009 06:11 AM

Woot! Just placed my order for the new Chinese album. I hope I ordered early enough to get the 1st press :(

LacusClyne 8th July 2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2013112)
they relisted Red cliff the chinese single in yesasia, and I tried to add it to my shopping list and it wouldnt work? the same happening to you guys??

maybe because it's sold out again? coz it's not listed now.

pommy48 8th July 2009 12:37 PM

i have hope that for alan's next magazine photoshoot, she won't have a lot of makeup on XD

http://pommy48.surge8.com/alangaller...-07-06_001.jpg

hoho, i'm not hotlinking :roflmao

AyuGAME 8th July 2009 02:51 PM

^best pic that i ever seen from her, she looks so natural and SO CUTE

SURREAL__RAINBOW 8th July 2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2013535)
maybe because it's sold out again? coz it's not listed now.

yea i saw :(

people is soo fast!! xD i didnt have time enough to put money in paypal and its goneeeeee

LOL

Maemi 8th July 2009 06:21 PM

Alan for sure has big round eyes ^^

pommy48 8th July 2009 06:23 PM

lol she probably have a lifetime supply of circle lens~

noidea 8th July 2009 06:37 PM

^ Yeah, she changes them like...hourly xD

LacusClyne 9th July 2009 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2013762)
yea i saw :(

people is soo fast!! xD i didnt have time enough to put money in paypal and its goneeeeee

LOL

u wanna try ebay? i got mine from this seller along with a BoA's Best of Soul and both came in perfect condition, all brand new.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alan-Xin-Zhan-fr...3A1%7C294%3A30

mcluva420 9th July 2009 06:04 AM

ohwell @ the cheap cover > _ > im just buyin the chinese album to support alan :D
im sure a bunch of you are too~

SURREAL__RAINBOW 9th July 2009 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2014437)
u wanna try ebay? i got mine from this seller along with a BoA's Best of Soul and both came in perfect condition, all brand new.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alan-Xin-Zhan-fr...3A1%7C294%3A30

thanks!! :D I might try that :P

:luv2

KarenPang 9th July 2009 09:24 AM

erm has the HMV Japan link of 心的東方 been posted here ? (T_T my memory's failing me big time)

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3638129

it will be out in Japan next Tue , from HMV Japan's website

Polyrhythm 9th July 2009 05:43 PM

The Chinese version of ashita e no sanka sounds a bit......@_@....underwhelming to say the least....oh well...I still think it was good....the Japanese version sounds better though...quality wise

pommy48 9th July 2009 05:55 PM

Hmm...it sounds pretty ok to me, but I feel like it's missing something @_@ I just can't place my finger on it @_@

what's with the part at 4:29, wailing up and down....I personally really like that part XD

Polyrhythm 9th July 2009 06:16 PM

^How come in the Chinese version of Gunjou no tani, theres always one part where she goes horribly off key...like I watched the DVD but I thought that wasnt going to be the recording used ><

pommy48 9th July 2009 06:20 PM

^ I know! She's so screechy in the Chinese version T_T, I said it somewhere in some thread that I wish she wouldn't use that recording...I hoped that maybe she can rerecord the song @_@

Polyrhythm 9th July 2009 07:23 PM

^She also sounds a bit out of breath at times....I hope....hope hope hope hope....that they did a better job polishing the whole album before the actual release date.....for her sake...It doesnt sound bad...its just sounds to be in poor quality.

love in music 9th July 2009 09:47 PM

where can i hear the chinese version of ashita e no sanka you guys are talking about?

mcluva420 10th July 2009 12:38 AM

^i second that..
is the album leaked already? D:

KarenPang 10th July 2009 01:11 AM

I don't think the chinese album has leaked out since it will be out next Tue in Japan

er help in this Jasmine ? :laugh

Polyrhythm 10th July 2009 02:10 AM

Chinese ashita e no sanka
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uhgt1wjqwm3

Chinese gunjou no tani
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i5gxthmyzjj

These are the only two out so far...the album hasnt leaked yet. I'm really curious about the new songs...

mcluva420 10th July 2009 02:16 AM

^thanks! :D

so its gonna be out TOMORROW??

i feel its too risky for me to go 2 stores and buy it until i see the real thing~

EDIT: *not previewing, waiting to buy album first* ;)

SURREAL__RAINBOW 10th July 2009 02:33 AM

the album is on sale TODAY :D

love in music 10th July 2009 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xheartstation (Post 2015641)
Chinese ashita e no sanka
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uhgt1wjqwm3

Chinese gunjou no tani
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i5gxthmyzjj

These are the only two out so far...the album hasnt leaked yet. I'm really curious about the new songs...

thanks.
gunjou no tani in chinese is terrible, i remember this was playing in one of her making ofs :headache
ashita e no sanka isn't bad though

mcluva420 10th July 2009 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2015661)
the album is on sale TODAY :D

oh, lol, today is the 9th where i am :laugh

Polyrhythm 10th July 2009 03:47 AM

^Same here ><

SURREAL__RAINBOW 10th July 2009 04:00 AM

haha yea
but bcose i live in Australia, is nearly the same time as in Japan, China, etc ^^

so the album is released today :D


I want to wait for my copy! i dont wanna listen to the songs that you guys have already.. uhmm... I don't think it could be as bad as everyone is saying? lol or just meh. I think u were expecting maybe too much from this chinese album? uhm... oh well xD

mcluva420 10th July 2009 05:21 AM

Has anyone realized that the album title really is indeed "心的東方" ?

KarenPang 10th July 2009 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcluva420 (Post 2015827)
Has anyone realized that the album title really is indeed "心的東方" ?

:yes & I can't believe the 東 is so difficult to write as it's in traditional chinese format

am I the only 1 who's not that terribly excited about her debut chinese album ? @_@

GRACE 10th July 2009 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2015828)
:yes & I can't believe the 東 is so difficult to write as it's in traditional chinese format

am I the only 1 who's not that terribly excited about her debut chinese album ? @_@

I'm not, but I'm getting it because I'm the epic alan collector. I'm not excited, but I'll take hopefully some new tunes, hopefully there's at least one.

KarenPang 10th July 2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 2015830)
I'm not, but I'm getting it because I'm the epic alan collector. I'm not excited, but I'll take hopefully some new tunes, hopefully there's at least one.

words spoken of a true blue alan fan :laugh

from the way I see it , if she wants to release a Chinese album , might as well put out new material in there , not resung it from Japanese to Chinese , it's a bit lazy T_T & honestly , I don't wish to hear the Chinese 'remakes' of some of her Japanese songs as I want to perserve that image that I have of certain tunes that she did in a particular way/manner

I know I sound so picky & retarded T_T

mcluva420 10th July 2009 05:42 AM

anyone seen this?

"ii hi tabidachi" by alan with Tanimura Shinji and featuring Tanimoto Hikaru on guitar

~Inori~ 10th July 2009 05:48 AM

So did the her cover debut album leak yet. And yeah, not excited either guys.

mcluva420 10th July 2009 06:04 AM

^dont think so..
i havent seen anyone who bought it yet from a few forums

Polyrhythm 10th July 2009 06:25 AM

Someone please make the new thread. This one's gone.

~Inori~ 10th July 2009 06:39 AM

I did it.

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...18#post2015918


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.