Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 愛 is BEST in her 16th Thread! ~LET'S WALTZ to the MUSiC~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95332)

Crystal_Ageha 21st November 2009 10:14 PM

Yes, she looks very cute! But that bow could've gone, lol. XP

jiarongisme 22nd November 2009 03:46 AM

Aww, she looks cute! :D

waterballoon 22nd November 2009 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsubasa2591 (Post 2163430)
New CM:


Shared by LittleBigHeart


she looks GORGEOUS! *___*

she's so beautiful... :luv2

mellody 22nd November 2009 05:48 AM

^
The best CM so far! :D

nemesisyume 22nd November 2009 01:26 PM

omg that CM is soo cute! I want that bow :laugh


hpg23 22nd November 2009 01:42 PM

I love the concept and her outfit, but what's wrong with her makeup D:

she looked all brownish and I hated that blue eyeshadow, it doesn't suits her at all.

Beauty4123 22nd November 2009 05:02 PM

ai looks adorable in that CM! :love

Crystal_Ageha 22nd November 2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpg23 (Post 2164025)
I love the concept and her outfit, but what's wrong with her makeup D:

she looked all brownish and I hated that blue eyeshadow, it doesn't suits her at all.

I actually didn't mind the makeup this time, hah. At least it looks professional, unlike on the covers and everything where it just looks like she got drunk and started crying everywhere and ****ed off her makeup, lol. ...D: Besides, she looks pretty, so I don't mind if the makeup is a little off on her. :)

sugarbasil 22nd November 2009 07:03 PM

I really like it as well, but she looks super sleepy! :laugh She's adorable, though, and the song fits perfectly. :heart

BTW, thanks for the advice guys!! :D

hearted 22nd November 2009 09:08 PM

omg the CM is sooo cute :luv2 is that gal in the glasses also ai??

maze 22nd November 2009 09:55 PM

does anyone have the new CM for download? T_T

adantatu2 23rd November 2009 10:41 PM

Beautiful

sugarbasil 24th November 2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsubasa2591 (Post 2164413)
does anyone have the new CM for download? T_T

I tried using Real Player downloads but it didn't work. :weep Sorry!

hearted 24th November 2009 08:53 AM

i can try to convert the CM when i get home! which will be 6 o'clock :P

KarenPang 25th November 2009 11:26 AM

does anyone have any idea where LOVE's LOVE.IT EP ranked at this week's position

it's not in the top 50 D:

hearted 25th November 2009 11:44 AM

^omg really???? thats so sad D: it hasnt even been released a week right?

btw, i converted the CM for anyone who wants it :yatta http://www.mediafire.com/?nmmwynndnmy

KarenPang 25th November 2009 11:49 AM

the album was released last week

I kinda had a feeling it will tank but I didn't expect it tanked that bad :dead2

maze 25th November 2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 2167057)
btw, i converted the CM for anyone who wants it :yatta http://www.mediafire.com/?nmmwynndnmy

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! >3<

adantatu2 25th November 2009 09:17 PM

OMG poor LOVE

jiarongisme 26th November 2009 01:42 AM

Give the bunny a break! :laugh

love in music 26th November 2009 05:59 PM

according to ai's newest diary entry, one of her rabbits is either sick or has passed away, she was kind of vague about it. :(

Crystal_Ageha 26th November 2009 09:21 PM

Noooo. Poor Ai. :(

hpg23 26th November 2009 11:10 PM

Ooooh .-.

I've got two pet rabbits so I can imagine... poor Ai -_-

Where are her blog translations available, btw?

NintendoHTF1242 26th November 2009 11:29 PM

Aww :( I hope Ai's alright D: I can imagine losing a pet as being very tough to get over.

Beauty4123 26th November 2009 11:35 PM

i remember back in the summer of 4th grade, i was with my friend in the park on a very hot day, and his new pet bunny (it was just a few days old) died in the park because of the hot weather. so i can understand how ai must feel. :(

adantatu2 28th November 2009 03:33 AM

Oh no, poor rabbit, oh ai be strong i'm with you

TITANIC 28th November 2009 04:22 PM

I've just checked CDjapan and I saw momo no hanabira got #5 best selling cd
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/jpop/index.html

nemesisyume 28th November 2009 05:10 PM

^well it is one of her best songs


TITANIC 1st December 2009 02:41 AM

^ its kinda ooooooooooooold song..
^^

RIP for her rabbit.

KarenPang 1st December 2009 03:28 AM

then again virtually no promo was done with regards to her pet bunny LOVE's so D:

nemesisyume 1st December 2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riozz (Post 2172239)
^ its kinda ooooooooooooold song..
^^

it's a kinda goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood song..


TITANIC 2nd December 2009 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nemesisyume (Post 2172868)

it's a kinda goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood song..


:roflmao

anyway Ai's sales this week
23 7,958 大塚愛

KarenPang 2nd December 2009 03:53 AM

"Female Artist you would most like to spend Christmas with"

【1位】 西野カナ Nishido Kana
【2位】 倖田來未 Koda Kumi
【3位】 浜崎あゆみ Hamasaki Ayumi
【4位】 大塚 愛 Otsuka Ai
【5位】 安室奈美恵 Amuro Namie

Credit: news2u.net

zyoeru 2nd December 2009 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2173356)
"Female Artist you would most like to spend Christmas with"

【1位】 西野カナ Nishido Kana
【2位】 倖田來未 Koda Kumi
【3位】 浜崎あゆみ Hamasaki Ayumi
【4位】 大塚 愛 Otsuka Ai
【5位】 安室奈美恵 Amuro Namie

Credit: news2u.net

Ai seems like a really jolly person to have around Christmas! :D

Do you mean Nishino? ;)

KarenPang 2nd December 2009 08:50 AM

^ yeah so sorry about that , I took that piece of info from the Kumi Kuu thread & I don't listen to Nishino Kana so yeah

NintendoHTF1242 2nd December 2009 08:10 PM

Karen, listen to some Kana. She's amazing! Yay for Ai though =D So happy about Kana's sudden rise in popularity.

ayuayu798 2nd December 2009 10:19 PM

I'm happy ai gpt ranked! She seems like a really fun person to have around, especially if she's hyper lol

Bigtop 2nd December 2009 11:22 PM

Umm...I'm just wondering - when was the last time she was on the FNS Music Festival? I know she did not do it last year, or even this year - what's the reason why?

maze 6th December 2009 07:38 AM

Ai Otsuka on GTV, 2009.12.02 (Chinese)
Aichan introduce her "LOVE is BEST" for taiwanese people.


jiarongisme 6th December 2009 10:38 AM

^ Cool! Ai's Chinese is so cute. XD

hpg23 6th December 2009 12:38 PM

Didn't know she was promoted in China too :D

KarenPang 6th December 2009 12:44 PM

I was hoping to hear otsuka talk in Chinese but ah well :P , at least there were traditional Chinese subtitles for me to understand on what she was talking about

she looked really mature in that short clip X___X but nice tiny leopard hat she had on

sugarbasil 6th December 2009 09:50 PM

Is Ai popular in China? :confused

waterballoon 7th December 2009 01:03 AM

It isn't China that she's promoting, it's Taiwan. ^^ And I guess she has some sort of popularity in Taiwan... her LOVE bunny merchandise are everywhere there though I doubt any of them knows it's related to Ai lol

KarenPang 7th December 2009 02:26 AM

yeah Taiwan is not located in China to begin with :laugh

I saw a lot of her LOVE-merchanise here especially in the Comic Connection shops :P

I don't know if it's the real McCoy thing or not

yoshino 7th December 2009 02:01 PM

^yeah.. was kinda happy to see the Ai bunny selling here. But dun think everyone who sees it knows it's the Ai bunny huh..

nemesisyume 7th December 2009 04:26 PM

I saw the LOVE bunny in a store here in Finland too :D


hpg23 7th December 2009 08:27 PM

According to own Ai, there are LOVE. bunnies all around the world.

Crystal_Ageha 7th December 2009 10:10 PM

*gasp* I wish I could find one here, if that's true!! I want a LOVE bunny. :(

hpg23 8th December 2009 01:44 AM

Karen, if you want to hear Ai talking in Chinese, you can watch this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNTqG...eature=related

It's a Planetarium live in Taiwan I believe. She speaks Chinese a lot at the beginning and also mixes Chinese lyrics for Planetarium. It's an amazing performance. Damn, that song is just plain beautiful, it doesn't gets old :D

KarenPang 8th December 2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpg23 (Post 2179072)
Karen, if you want to hear Ai talking in Chinese, you can watch this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNTqG...eature=related

It's a Planetarium live in Taiwan I believe. She speaks Chinese a lot at the beginning and also mixes Chinese lyrics for Planetarium. It's an amazing performance. Damn, that song is just plain beautiful, it doesn't gets old :D

oh thanks Hector :D

I hope her Chinese's decent enough for me to understand :P & yes Planetarium's just too beautiful & is still probably her best single no. she has released/put out to date

zyoeru 8th December 2009 07:52 AM

Ai's Chinese is so cute. ^o^

NintendoHTF1242 8th December 2009 12:54 PM

Ai's Chinese is very cute <3

[taskin.ayu] 8th December 2009 03:29 PM

Does anyone know if the first press HK ver of LOVE is BEST includes the glasses? XD

KarenPang 8th December 2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [taskin.ayu] (Post 2179598)
Does anyone know if the first press HK ver of LOVE is BEST includes the glasses? XD

seems to me that both avex Hong Kong & avex Taiwan made normal / 1st press editions of LOVE is BEST except covers wise it's different

normal edition - http://www.yesasia.com/global/love-i...0-en/info.html

1st press with the digipak / LOVE glasses - http://www.yesasia.com/global/love-i...0-en/info.html

[taskin.ayu] 9th December 2009 12:12 PM

^ Thanks for the info, I'm going to order it just for the Love Eyes. <3

freedreamer 9th December 2009 03:47 PM

QUESTION!

which songs on LOVE is BEST are actually different from the original versions? I mean those with exactly the same name without twiggly lines.

waterballoon 9th December 2009 03:57 PM

I only remember Ticket (or was it Pocket) was re-recorded

KarenPang 9th December 2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2180505)
QUESTION!

which songs on LOVE is BEST are actually different from the original versions? I mean those with exactly the same name without twiggly lines.

in singlish terms - WHAT TALK YOU ?!

:laugh

anyway 5 songs were re-recorded/re-arranged on LOVE is BEST

Futatsu Boshi Kinenbi (Two Stars Remembrance Day) ~Shinkon Hiyori~ (~Day For Newlyweds~)
Pocket ~Last Love Letter~
aisu x time (ai otsuka x SU from RIP SLYME)
Amaenbo (Spoiled Child) ~Wedding~
Renai Shashin (Love Photograph) -Haru- (-Spring-) ; I don't really want to count this as it was included in CHU-LIP but ah well :P

yoshino 10th December 2009 03:01 AM

^U know if LOVE is BEST is released in sg already?? I dun have time to check it out these days. The last time I saw at HMV abt 2 weeks ago they onli have the JP version here. but no glasses attached. =(

KarenPang 10th December 2009 03:13 AM

I called them on Mon & they don't have any info on that X____X & let alone dumb Warner :eviltongu

I have a feeling the HK press will be brought in to be sold here just like what happened to her past albums (except for LOVE LETTER which the Taiwan press was brought in)

only thing's I have no idea when it will be made available here to be sold X___X

jiarongisme 10th December 2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2180567)
in singlish terms - WHAT TALK YOU ?!

:laugh

anyway 5 songs were re-recorded/re-arranged on LOVE is BEST

Futatsu Boshi Kinenbi (Two Stars Remembrance Day) ~Shinkon Hiyori~ (~Day For Newlyweds~)
Pocket ~Last Love Letter~
aisu x time (ai otsuka x SU from RIP SLYME)
Amaenbo (Spoiled Child) ~Wedding~
Renai Shashin (Love Photograph) -Haru- (-Spring-) ; I don't really want to count this as it was included in CHU-LIP but ah well :P

Just wanna correct, Renai Shashin -Haru- is included in PEACH/HEART, not CHU-LIP.

freedreamer 10th December 2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2180567)
in singlish terms - WHAT TALK YOU ?!

:laugh

anyway 5 songs were re-recorded/re-arranged on LOVE is BEST

Futatsu Boshi Kinenbi (Two Stars Remembrance Day) ~Shinkon Hiyori~ (~Day For Newlyweds~)
Pocket ~Last Love Letter~
aisu x time (ai otsuka x SU from RIP SLYME)
Amaenbo (Spoiled Child) ~Wedding~
Renai Shashin (Love Photograph) -Haru- (-Spring-) ; I don't really want to count this as it was included in CHU-LIP but ah well :P


LOL..i mean songs like daisuki da yo, ticket...did she resing them? or new arrangements??

KarenPang 10th December 2009 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2181226)
LOL..i mean songs like daisuki da yo, ticket...did she resing them? or new arrangements??

bo leh

her official site didn't specified anything about Daisuki da yo. & Ticket being resung/rearranged

KarenPang 11th December 2009 02:34 PM

LOVE is BEST is certified Gold by RIAJ :D

http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/gold/200911.html

hpg23 11th December 2009 04:21 PM

nowadays it's so easy to get a gold certificate...

kakumei 16th December 2009 08:44 PM

ai sings new olympic theme song, "LUCKY☆STAR"
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/091...0511013-n2.htm

NintendoHTF1242 16th December 2009 08:53 PM

omg yay <3 Although the title makes me think of the Anime that has the random opening song.

zyoeru 16th December 2009 11:02 PM

Olympic theme tune, ay?

Crystal_Ageha 16th December 2009 11:14 PM

Um... That's...odd, for her to sing the Olympics theme, lol. But yay for her!! :)

Beauty4123 16th December 2009 11:28 PM

could we possibly get this as a new single next year?! :weep it's about time, i think, lol.

jiarongisme 17th December 2009 01:01 AM

I really hope that it's a new single! :D

maze 17th December 2009 02:40 AM

me want new single either :(

KarenPang 17th December 2009 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakumei (Post 2187588)
ai sings new olympic theme song, "LUCKY☆STAR"

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/091...0511013-n2.htm

cute title

I hope it will get a physical CD release soon

waterballoon 17th December 2009 04:12 AM

Interesting tie-in with the Olympics. :)

KarenPang 17th December 2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zemus (Post 2182417)
MUSIC STATION SUPERLIVE Christmas
  • aiko - milk
  • ayaka - Minna Sora no Shita
  • ARASHI + Everything + Believe
  • ikimono-gakari - YELL
  • AKB48 - RIVER
  • HY - 366 Nichi
  • EXILE - Someday + Futatsu no Kuchibiru
  • Otsuka Ai - Bye Bye
  • KAT-TUN - RESCUE + ONE DROP
  • Kato Miliyah x Shimizu Shota - Love Forever
  • Kanjani8 - Kyuu Jou Show!!
  • Kimura Kaela - Butterfly
  • KinKi Kids - Swan Song
  • Kuwata Keisuke - Kimi ni Sayonara wo + Shiroi Koibitotachi
  • Koda Kumi - Lick me
  • Kobukuro - Niji
  • JUJU with JAY'ED - Ashita ga Kurunara
  • Superfly - Alright!!!
  • SMAP - Super Star + Sotto Kyutto
  • Tohoshinki - Stand by U
  • TOKIO - Taiyou to Sabaku no Bara
  • Nakashima Mika - Nagareboshi
  • Nishino Kana - Motto...
  • NEWS - Koi no ABO
  • Hamasaki Ayumi - You were... + Rule
  • Perfume - One Room Disco
  • Hirai Ken - Boku wa Kimi ni Koi wo Suru
  • BIGBANG - Gara Gara GO!!
  • Fukuyama Masaharu - Keshin + Hatsukoi
  • flumpool - Mitsu Meteitai
  • V6 - GUILTY + Spirit
  • Hey! Say! JUMP - Christmas Medley
  • Porno Graffitti - Anima Rossa
  • Yusuke - Himawari
  • Yuzu - Niji
  • Unicorn - WAO!
  • L'Arc~en~Ciel - Hurry Xmas
  • Remioromen - Sakura

hopefully she can put out a good performance

Mirai Noah 17th December 2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2187596)
Although the title makes me think of the Anime

Yeah, it even has the star in the middle of the title!

Linoa62 17th December 2009 07:49 PM

From tokyograph :

Quote:

Ai Otsuka does Olympic song for Fuji TV
Thu, December 17, 2009 (4:49am EST)
While L'Arc~en~Ciel provides the theme song for NHK's coverage of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, singer Ai Otsuka (27) will do the same for Fuji TV. Her "LUCKY☆STAR" will be used in the network's coverage of events such as figure skating and curling, which will feature medal-aspiring athletes Miki Ando (21) and Mari Motohashi (23), respectively.

"LUCKY☆STAR," a bright and uptempo tune, took about two and a half months to complete after Fuji TV requested the theme song from Otsuka in early September. It is expected to be released as a single in the spring.

The Winter Olympics are being held on February 12-28, 2010.

zyoeru 17th December 2009 07:57 PM

Aha! Winter Olympics, what country are they in this year? I can't wait to hear this song. <3

Linoa62 17th December 2009 08:57 PM

It's written in the article, in Vancouver (Canada) ^^.

Beauty4123 17th December 2009 09:07 PM

single this spring? awesome! :D hopefully march or april. i can't wait any longer :P

Tom Punks 17th December 2009 09:11 PM

I feel like it's gonna sound like Do Positive or one of her other lackluster "I'm so cute~~~" songs... so my hopes are not very high. But hopefully she'll prove me wrong. :) I just don't like the title at all.

zyoeru 17th December 2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 2188469)
It's written in the article, in Vancouver (Canada) ^^.

Oh yeah! XD I didn't see it...

KarenPang 18th December 2009 01:44 AM

thanks for the info Bene , hopefully LUCKY☆STAR will be something good to look out for in 2010

waterballoon 18th December 2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Punks (Post 2188478)
I feel like it's gonna sound like Do Positive or one of her other lackluster "I'm so cute~~~" songs... so my hopes are not very high. But hopefully she'll prove me wrong. :) I just don't like the title at all.

I agree. If it's along the lines of SMILY or something then I would be so happy. :yes

adantatu2 18th December 2009 04:57 AM

oh i hope a gorgous year 4 Ai

love in music 19th December 2009 02:23 AM

Very short preview of LUCKY☆STAR:

it sounds nice :)

Beauty4123 19th December 2009 02:25 AM

ahh i love it! :D

Tom Punks 19th December 2009 02:45 AM

I feel like she doesn't even try to sing anymore. XD Like I know she's not the best singer in the world but in the past she could sing better than that at least. :/

waterballoon 19th December 2009 02:47 AM

oh the preview sounds really cute! hopefully it wouldn't sound like it belonged to an older song of hers when the whole thing comes out; cos it sounds like one of the LOVE songs now.

love in music 19th December 2009 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Punks (Post 2189565)
I feel like she doesn't even try to sing anymore. XD Like I know she's not the best singer in the world but in the past she could sing better than that at least. :/

It sounds like a cute song, it's not like she's going to sing her ass off in a cute song, she never does lol.

KarenPang 19th December 2009 03:05 AM

lol the preview's way too short D:

I can't give a good judgement comment on that

maze 19th December 2009 03:24 AM

I looove the preview so far :love . I missed you, aichan XD

nemesisyume 19th December 2009 04:16 AM

omg the preview sounds great! I love it already LOL


Crystal_Ageha 19th December 2009 04:44 AM

Eh, in the preview, this song sounds very generic, and not nearly as catchy as it should be. :\ .....But it's only fourteen seconds, so I'll wait for the full thing before I go hatin'. XP

NintendoHTF1242 19th December 2009 06:47 AM

I like the twinkles in the background.

ville 19th December 2009 12:38 PM

the preview sounds nice to me...
a bit weird maybe, but still cool ^^

koumori 19th December 2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Punks (Post 2189565)
I feel like she doesn't even try to sing anymore. XD Like I know she's not the best singer in the world but in the past she could sing better than that at least. :/

She has a very high-pitched, cute voice...not exactly a diva-style one...but she's a good singer in her own right. I think it's too early to judge if she's singing well from a fourteen second clip.

freedreamer 19th December 2009 01:57 PM

I miss her ballads. Like really subtle yet emotional ballads..
i love her hair in black though

hpg23 19th December 2009 02:04 PM

It kinda reminds me of Yumekui, but yeah, her voice sounds a bit different from usual, like a bit lower or something. Not that is a bad thing.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.