Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread -A Classical- ~Intro to 2013~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116868)

TeamAyu2004 10th January 2013 02:21 PM

I think we are looking at something between 25-35K?
Man, if she gets a number 1 with that... such a slow week for album sales, lol.

miru2590 10th January 2013 02:37 PM

Go ayuuuuuu

YUKARI 10th January 2013 02:37 PM

I don't count A Classical as a remix-album, for me it's the second special album after MY STORY Classical and I'm very happy it's doing pretty good ^^

hmm one thing just came in my mind.. what if she releases the second A BALLADS on April 8? it'll be perfectly 10 yrs after the first one :rolleyes

miru2590 10th January 2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdolce (Post 2961697)
And some of you are just way too rude to people who like other artists more than Ayu. Can't you just stop that, please? :<

Yesssssss:love:love:love

TeamAyu2004 10th January 2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 2961732)
I don't count A Classical as a remix-album, for me it's the second special album after MY STORY Classical and I'm very happy it's doing pretty good ^^

hmm one thing just came in my mind.. what if she releases the second A BALLADS on April 8? it'll be perfectly 10 yrs after the first one :rolleyes

but they're remixes???

also, I would love a ballads II

ayu_ready? 10th January 2013 03:03 PM

I'm just glad it sells

Delicious n Bold 10th January 2013 03:22 PM

I can't wait to see the weekly numbers!

YUKARI 10th January 2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2961739)
but they're remixes???

also, I would love a ballads II

yeah, you can call it "remix", but for me "remix" is something electronic, not classical :P

AyuGAME 10th January 2013 03:25 PM

lot drops...i hope it will sold more during weekend...

Jawdarna 10th January 2013 03:52 PM

I think it will make it! :D

What a great start for the year!

NintendoHTF1242 10th January 2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 2961765)
yeah, you can call it "remix", but for me "remix" is something electronic, not classical :P

Then what about rearrangements, rather than remix; to describe A CLASSICAL?

YUKARI 10th January 2013 03:57 PM

^ yep, I like it more ;)

Bigtop 10th January 2013 05:45 PM

We would be surprised if it goes #1, but I'm not going to play that safely...

Andrenekoi 10th January 2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 2961718)
The way you guys communicate with each other when disagreeing is sometimes disgusting. Keep polite and mature with each other, and take any problems with another member to PM's, or report their behaviour if necessary.

Shame A CLASSICAL dropped, but I'm still hoping she gets a nice weekly ranking.

It doesn't need much to notice a certain Namie fan is here to troll...

harufi 10th January 2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 2961732)
I don't count A Classical as a remix-album, for me it's the second special album after MY STORY Classical and I'm very happy it's doing pretty good ^^

hmm one thing just came in my mind.. what if she releases the second A BALLADS on April 8? it'll be perfectly 10 yrs after the first one :rolleyes

I'm the same, I feel like MS Classical and A Classical are different to her other remix albums. :) I just feel they're special :)

A BALLADS II would be alright by me! A BALLADS is beautiful, especially the new version of A Song for xx :love

Sales for this are surprising. It'd be awesome for her to start the year with a #1 album :D But even if she doesn't this is selling much better than I expected, so I'm happy :yes

FoObY 10th January 2013 08:26 PM

I would appreciate an A BALLADS II ^_^

They would have to choose a few unconventional songs to make things interesting, like what they did with "appears" in A BALLADS, and "GAME" IN MS Classical. Or turn a ballad into a rock song like ASFXX! :D

koumori 10th January 2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2961830)
It doesn't need much to notice a certain Namie fan is here to troll...

If you feel someone is trolling, reporting their posts is the best thing to do.

Sunrise 11th January 2013 04:08 AM

Go Ayu go! :)

Delicious n Bold 11th January 2013 04:09 AM

Tomorrow's ranking is coming soon!

marekcarey 11th January 2013 08:53 AM

Unless we tolerate any opinion, world peace cannot be achieved.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.