Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [VII] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117137)

TeamAyu2004 12th February 2013 11:42 PM

i got my albums today!!! A classical AND Love again!!
yay!!

adantatu2 12th February 2013 11:56 PM

The ayupan is so small, i thought it would be bigger

henrique 13th February 2013 12:20 AM

Pieces_of_SEVEN such a owesome things...

Can you tell us about the Love Again Bluray quality?

Delicious n Bold 13th February 2013 01:40 AM

My cd was delivered while I was out
Fml

kelvinkhew 13th February 2013 02:00 AM

wondering anyone uploaded the making of the clips

Pieces_of_SEVEN 13th February 2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henrique (Post 2974875)
Pieces_of_SEVEN such a owesome things...

Can you tell us about the Love Again Bluray quality?

Honestly I haven't watched it since I have all the PVs on LOVE and again, except for Melody which I really don't care about. If you want I'll check it out tomorrow. :)

Heavenly 13th February 2013 07:15 PM

My parcel is at the Post agency, I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow morning.
I'm looking forward to have it in my hands, since I ordered A Classical as well.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 13th February 2013 07:40 PM

Yeah, FedEx failed to deliver mine on Monday because nobody was home to sign for it and I was SO pissed! Long story short, I signed the waiver and received it yesterday evening when I got back from work. Sigh

AyuWorld 13th February 2013 07:42 PM

The mailman came when I left home for school!!!! Im so sad now and the worst thing is he left the delivery notice that stated I have to go to pick my package in another town,which takes 1 hour by train,(and of course I have to pay more for the ticket so i dont want to go) I dont have a car to go there. so now I have to call them to ask them to come back but still it took forever to reach their operator service >__> I used EMS at CDJ, I didnt expect the local agent service here is not really good,he should have just came tomorrow, plus I waited for him until this afternoon

Delicious n Bold 13th February 2013 11:20 PM

the ayu logo on the back of the photobook isnt centred 100%.
this is a 'bootleg' sign as i have read previous. bootleg photobook... well, even some of the pictures IN the photobook arent 100% in good positions.
oh Slavex. getting lazier than me.

mizuki-7 14th February 2013 09:56 AM

Look at the promo in Hong Kong ^^

http://c0014679.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_10e19308

@rongayu

~StarCatcher~ 14th February 2013 10:02 AM

Really cool*-*

I love how they used the five release design with the "?" at the end♥

AyuGAME 14th February 2013 01:50 PM

COOL!!!!!!!!
conquer CHINA!

SKYia 14th February 2013 03:21 PM

A quick question, I have LOVEagain preordered and already shipped to me and I have DVD iso from LOVE and again mini-albums, I was just wondering if I can delete them? It seems like everything on them is on LOVEagainas well but I'm not sure...

title156 14th February 2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYia (Post 2975551)
A quick question, I have LOVEagain preordered and already shipped to me and I have DVD iso from LOVE and again mini-albums, I was just wondering if I can delete them? It seems like everything on them is on LOVEagainas well but I'm not sure...

Of course, you can. LOVE DVD include 2 PVs and a making, again DVD include just 3 PVs while LOVE again DVD has all PVs and all makings.

ohsixthirty 15th February 2013 01:10 AM

i feel like the bluray quality is superb. i'm not expert, but it was definitely better quality than the PVs i had downloaded off the internet. :shrug i noticed way more tiny details i hadn't seen before.

i'm super annoyed though because my cd case arrived cracked. :(

adantatu2 15th February 2013 01:51 AM

^I know what you feel, is horrible.

And ayu should visit some asian countries, at least Hong Kong and Taiwan

SolarAngel 15th February 2013 10:19 AM

^Second that. Ayu's 15th anniversary is way too low key.

YUKARI 15th February 2013 03:13 PM

I finally bought the album today!

first I want to say is that I absolutely love the photo-book!!! also, I was pleased to watch making-ofs :) though I wish there was more than PVs and making-ofs. why not put a little documentary or something? also, I didn't listen to album fully. I am very sleepy now and I just got asleep while listening it haha.

Anyways, I think that 5,040 yen is way too much >.< I didn't like goods and ayu pan. And the photobook could be a booklet. Slavex!!!

TeamAyu2004 15th February 2013 03:44 PM

i liked the photobooklet, but I wasnt very happy with it. I mean it was basally the same as the lyrics booklet...

Also, YUKARI I guess you were able to find the limited edition in stores?
I was wondering about trying my luck when Im gonna be in japan in march to get the DVD version of the album!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.