Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124817)

koumori 7th April 2020 03:56 PM

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
GREEN is one of my all-time favourite Ayu songs :heart The PV really hit me hard back in high school and the song sounds fresh to this day. Absolutely timeless and her vocals are so good in it.

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
Another favourite of mine: theme of a-nation '03, for sure! I always wish this had gotten its own title :laugh

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
My obvious picks are July 1st and NEXT LEVEL, but ourselves is actually one I listened to a lot during summer vacation years ago, so it unexpectedly brings back a lot of summer memories of walking outside in the warm evening with my headphones :tipsy STEP you as well, around the same time.

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Voyage was one of my first five Ayu songs and it was an old friend I've since lost touch with that introduced it to me. We used to karaoke it all the time and those are some treasured memories, but unfortunately we grew up and became different people. As time goes on it becomes easier remember the good times rather than what came later though :) It happened so long ago... it's funny how even old arguments can become nostalgic to look back on.

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Voyage was one of my first five Ayu songs and it was an old friend I've since lost touch with that introduced it to me. We used to karaoke it all the time and those are some treasured memories, but unfortunately we grew up and became different people. As time goes on it becomes easier remember the good times rather than what came later though :) It happened so long ago... it's funny how even old arguments can become nostalgic to look back on.

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
There's so many of these :tipsy But I do always end up turning my volume high when something like WE WISH - Ramon Zenker remix or the Naturally Wippenberg remix comes on. As for her original work, I'd probably have to go for And Then, Sparkle, and NO FUTURE.
I'm totally cheating by listing this many, sorry :laugh

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
It's actually rare that Ayu songs inspire me to dance in particular. I think STEP you is one of my exceptions that first come to mind?

voltron 7th April 2020 04:02 PM

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
TRAUMA always makes me do the little parapara dance that goes with it. Otherwise, Feel the Love.

Ayumi Romania 7th April 2020 06:04 PM

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance

MY ALL, I always try the moves the dancers are doing when I see this song in the concerts

mizuki-7 7th April 2020 07:16 PM

Day 6 : I’m not the kind of person who dance but beautiful fighter is catchy with this cheerleader sound lol

~angel*ayumi~ 8th April 2020 08:44 AM

Day 1 - RAINBOW - because it´s just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we weren´t beautiful, cool, or just wasn´t what ppl whould call normal standard.

Day 5 - Bold & Delicious - You can´t play this song quietly xD

Day 6 - Humming 7/4 - Also a very hard one because she has so many songs I want to dance xD

Day 7 - Sunrise ~LOVE is all~ - I often hear it in the bus

Kacku 8th April 2020 09:42 AM

Day 07: A song for riding the train
I like to listen to instrumental or electronic music (especially trance) while traveling. Last time I rode a train, about a month ago, I was playing connected on repeat, and it was so good.

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
count down

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Lady Dynamite

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
alterna

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
SCAR

Teppei-chan 8th April 2020 10:01 AM

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
crossroad
Well... I cried my heart out over a boy listening to this song. This guy had the guts to ignore me after a while and years later mde me hope tht this time it would work out.... only to get told via text message that he still h something for his stupid girl.
It sucks because crossroad is one of my most favourite Ayu songs but sometimes it reminds me of this guy. If only crossroad game out a little bit later

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
Terminal
I think this one needs no further explanation and speaks for itself

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance[
Trauma
This on is hard. I'm Not someone who dances alot but If I feel Like Dancing I choose whatever I Like at that moment. But I'm going to choose Trauma as I Always feel the urge to do the little dance moves when I listen to it



Day 07: A song for riding the train
Born to Be
Since I have my own car I don't Ride the train as much as I used to but I Always found myself enjoying listening to Born to Be alot. It's easy to forget your sorrows and just enjoy the ride with this song

Toniayu123 8th April 2020 10:02 AM

Day 7: I think I’ve ridden a train once in my life so don’t really know. Maybe Sweet Season.

xLuna&1LOVE 8th April 2020 10:25 AM

Day 7: A song to drive to / for riding the train.

I think it is Love song, I don't know how to explain why, though.
It is the arrangement that really works for me, I always have to watch out if I don't speed up. But as for riding the train, to me it's the best song to daydream to and experience happy feelings.

//ABEST 8th April 2020 10:46 AM

Spoiler:
01 - GREEN
It was the first new release I was aware of after I found ayu in 2008. It has a special place in my heart as well as Days because duh, GREEN/Days / Days/GREEN

02 - Song 4 U
It was one of the prime eras I had with ayu when this came out. Song 4 U is my motivation song with
"What was it? Who was it?
That made you decide that somehow
you could try to move forward once more"

03 - You & Me
ayu has so many summer bops but for some reason it's You & Me even tho it's not my favorite summer song

04 - NOW & 4EVA
well shortly my ex who basically ruined my life at that time

05 - Terminal
does it really need explaining? Armin did a good job with this one, still get the chills when the best drops

06 - Lelio
it's really hard to listen to this song and not dance that choreography


07 - monochrome
i dont know why but this was the first song that came to my mind. it's so melancholic like a dream so it would fit traveling perfectly! just sitting there and watch outside of the window while everything passes by

Aderianu 8th April 2020 01:02 PM

Day 7: Anything for You
It's long and calm, that's waht I like on the road

Ayumi Romania 8th April 2020 04:00 PM

Day 07: A song for riding the train

Rainy Day, it's a relaxing song for me

voltron 8th April 2020 04:12 PM

Day 07: A song for riding the train
This one is really hard. I'm trying to remember what I used to listen to the most when I lived in Boston and took the T everywhere. Honestly, it was probably whatever was new at the time. But let's go with...STEP you.

Yumsushi 9th April 2020 12:34 AM

Day 6: Step you (young punx) remix from ayumix 6. Amazing mix to dance to.

Day 7: as an aggressive driver I need aggressive music to drive to and my go to is Talkin to myself (Stonebridge Club mix) also from ayumix 6.

Teppei-chan 9th April 2020 05:40 AM

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
crossroad
Well... I cried my heart out over a boy listening to this song. This guy had the guts to ignore me after a while and years later mde me hope tht this time it would work out.... only to get told via text message that he still h something for his stupid girl.
It sucks because crossroad is one of my most favourite Ayu songs but sometimes it reminds me of this guy. If only crossroad game out a little bit later

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
Terminal
I think this one needs no further explanation and speaks for itself

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance[
Trauma
This on is hard. I'm Not someone who dances alot but If I feel Like Dancing I choose whatever I Like at that moment. But I'm going to choose Trauma as I Always feel the urge to do the little dance moves when I listen to it

Day 07: A song for riding the train
Born to Be
Since I have my own car I don't Ride the train as much as I used to but I Always found myself enjoying listening to Born to Be alot. It's easy to forget your sorrows and just enjoy the ride with this song



Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Party Queen
The First one that came to mind. And isn't this the only one she has that are about alcohol/drugs?

~angel*ayumi~ 9th April 2020 09:01 AM

Spoiler:
Day 1 - RAINBOW - because it´s just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we weren´t beautiful, cool, or just wasn´t what ppl whould call normal standard.

Day 5 - Bold & Delicious - You can´t play this song quietly xD

Day 6 - Humming 7/4 - Also a very hard one because she has so many songs I want to dance xD

Day 7 - Sunrise ~LOVE is all~ - I often hear it in the bus


Day 8 - [b]Party Queen[/color] - As Teppei said, i also can´t think of any other song that is about drugs/alcohol, unless you call love a drug, then she has plenty xD

Aderianu 9th April 2020 09:18 AM

Day 8 - Party queen

Toniayu123 9th April 2020 10:05 AM

Day 8: NaNaNa. Party queen came to mind as well, but I find NaNaNa darker.

xLuna&1LOVE 9th April 2020 10:13 AM

Joining the rest here. "Kanpaii".
Party Queen for Day 8 it is

Ayumi Romania 9th April 2020 05:43 PM

Day 8 - Party Queen


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.