Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [tabloid] Ayumi breaks up with boyfriend...? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36586)

nanami606 4th December 2005 01:43 PM

a rapper? that explains the sucky music like bold & delicious.

that's just sad. i hope it's just a stupid rumor.

fεяnαndδ 4th December 2005 02:14 PM

Please.

Please, dear God, NO.

~ayu-cake~ 4th December 2005 02:20 PM

why did i even bother to pay tomoya to go out with me

^that made me laugh XD

Madgirlslovesong 4th December 2005 02:21 PM

I'm amused by the cartoons. Wow, they really gave Ayu some uhh... extra padding?

It's sad, but it seems like her love life or lack there of is getting more attention than her new single/album. I'm glad I'm not famous and don't have tabloids and tons of people speculating over who I'm dating and what relationship I have with every guy I meet.

This could be true, it could be a rumor. *shrugs* We'll all find out eventually.

Sweer 4th December 2005 02:26 PM

I hope its just a rumor
it simply sounds too weird and too non-Ayuish to do things like that...
hope this gets sorted soon

fεяnαndδ 4th December 2005 02:26 PM

If I were Ayu and I broke up with the man I loved, I'd tell the paparazzi and public to go away and cancel my appearance on Kouhaku and my next concert. I'd also drown my sorrows in mass quantities of junk food.

:3

Aisha_Angel 4th December 2005 02:57 PM

^ LOL. I would say that I'd do the same, but that's what I do everyday. ^^'

AyUmIXx 4th December 2005 03:15 PM

the animation of the guy looks like an old man.. not look like a 22 years old guy..
ehm..
hope this all is not true..........

elepop 4th December 2005 03:19 PM

WTF? I hope it's fake.

Queen Bee 4th December 2005 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asongforXX
WTF? I hope it's fake.

Same here.

jasjasss 4th December 2005 03:24 PM

Chinese news is so not reliable ..
all the news they make are piece of ****

Qt Mashi 4th December 2005 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasjasss
Chinese news is so not reliable ..
all the news they make are piece of ****

it was also on Japanese news though and maybe some chinese like to exagerate it more..

Mirai Noah 4th December 2005 04:40 PM

How... weird. :eyebrow

Raleigh 4th December 2005 04:47 PM

What I do not get is how she's dating somebody from the other side of the world with her hectic schedule and her inability to communicate with him as she can barely speak English.

Sweer 4th December 2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demure_Dusk
What I do not get is how she's dating somebody from the other side of the world with her hectic schedule and her inability to communicate with him as she can barely speak English.


^yupp, it simply has to be a rumor
that eyewitness (if existent) probably just got it all wrong

Coelacanth 4th December 2005 04:52 PM

It's obviously fabricated. One can take a bunch of incidents and tie them together to make up ****. The tabloids probably thought, "Hmm, who's that guy she's hugging in the B&D PV?"...

nanami606 4th December 2005 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasjasss
Chinese news is so not reliable ..
all the news they make are piece of ****

it better be a piece os ****! :thud

devilayu 4th December 2005 05:14 PM

[edit] Yo, people, if you didn't notice, the Chinese tabloids got the stuff directly from JAPANESE news sources. Also, stop using creative ways to get around the forum censor.

That thing about Ayumi talking about it on Music Station is indeed a lie, I watched that episode and she said nothing of the sort. She talked about NY but it was all related to her music.

Also, if anyone catches this post, Ayumi DID buy a diamond EARRINGS. She talked about it in the newest Vivi article. Let me go read it again, I think she said it was one of the staff members earrings. THIS might be the so-called "engagement ring" outing the news is talking about. But if it wasn't a staff members' earring, I imagine she would still need someone to tell her about the various NY stores she should shop at (also, she prolly travels with a bodyguard).

Watched the clip: they said that on Ayu's bday, she and Tomoya were very love-love and the cake was reminiscent of a wedding cake. The female host wonders which piece of news is true (the breakup or the happy relationship)

[edited 12/8 for one misreading - Ayumi bought diamond earrings but it was for herself]

Qt Mashi 4th December 2005 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilayu
That thing about Ayumi talking about it on Music Station is indeed a lie, I watched that episode and she said nothing of the sort. She talked about NY but it was all related to her music.

Also, if anyone catches this post, Ayumi DID buy a diamond EARRING because someone in her staff had lost one. She later replaced it with a purchase at a store in NY. She talked about it in the newest Vivi article. Let me go read it again, I think she said it was one of the staff members earrings (probably one of the American staff during PV) and he was really sad about it. THIS might be the so-called "engagement ring" outing the news is talking about. But if it wasn't a staff members' earring, I imagine she would still need someone to tell her about the various NY stores she should shop at.

Watched the clip: they said that on Ayu's bday, she and Tomoya were very love-love and the cake was reminiscent of a wedding cake. The female host wonders which piece of news is true (the breakup or the happy relationship)

oh lol!! icicic....so that's it? wow tabloids turned it into a big issue o_O

so lucky u can Japanese :(

SunshineSlayer 4th December 2005 05:40 PM

lol. This is all just hilarious...if it's true then OMG. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demure_Dusk
What I do not get is how she's dating somebody from the other side of the world with her hectic schedule and her inability to communicate with him as she can barely speak English.

Well, it does state that the guy has a Japanese background so he probably at the very least can speak a little. Also, I'm sure Ayu can at least get by in English with the basics - she did live in NYC for a few months after all.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.