Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oricon Ranking Daily [Bold & Delicious / PRIDE ] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36837)

Kakeru 2nd December 2005 12:20 PM

Well at least aiko is 4th now... :P So that must mean Ayu is still selling more...for at least 2 days now!!

Remioromen's single is awesome though. Very in love with it. But I'm in love w/ "B&D/Pride" too. :P

Endlessoul 2nd December 2005 01:03 PM

I doubt whether B&D could sell over 100k for the first week...:no

Yarumi 2nd December 2005 02:13 PM

you really don't think so? I hope she does... Pride is so pretty and I love the PV... thats enough to buy the single.

Yay! aiko is 4th... hopefully Ayu will regain #1 today!

Raleigh 2nd December 2005 02:15 PM

Even if she doesn't she might still snatch #1 on weekly since she was #1 on first day and #2 for two days since it seems she's highest in a manner from all the other current singles. Correct me if I am wrong since I am not so up to date with the other singles.

greggerz189 2nd December 2005 02:43 PM

XD oops! LOL!

Neo Daydream 2nd December 2005 02:53 PM

w00t! awesome for Ayu!

Neo Daydream 2nd December 2005 02:57 PM

i hope sales stay up! ^^

ame-no-koe 2nd December 2005 03:04 PM

Remioromen is no boyband they are an alternaive rock indie type band. i <3 them.

happytoadstool 2nd December 2005 03:10 PM

Weird... the sales pattern reminds me of that of Heaven. The problem , though, is that the single which beat ayu at the third day is a single already released 2 weeks ago... not a good sign for her sales. I hope she gets no.1 for thje week, but at the same time retain her 160,000+ first week sales she has consistently been getting... although it's quite unlikely... o well. Go Ayu!

bluegie 2nd December 2005 06:35 PM

B&D should be over 100K. What I mean is that the first day sales is usually half of the sales for the weekly. So I doubt B&D sold less than 50K on the first day. I kinda doubt it can get 160K for the week tho...

Baernash 2nd December 2005 06:44 PM

I'm not much surprised. I thought that sale will not be high before :(

ohsixthirty 2nd December 2005 07:45 PM

makes sense for it to have lower sales. i kind of hope she keeps her #1 streak though.

elepop 2nd December 2005 09:54 PM

2nd place, again?

Neil 2nd December 2005 10:55 PM

I hope she manages to get #1 :-/

Qt Mashi 3rd December 2005 01:19 AM

i relli hope Ayu won't lose her no.1 streaks!!

truehappiness 3rd December 2005 03:08 AM

I think that if you average her ranking, especially since she's had #1, then 2 #2s, later on, she'll most likely get #1 in weekly. . :F

Kirshwasser 3rd December 2005 11:03 AM

damn..she's now 3rd.... !!!!!

Endlessoul 3rd December 2005 11:10 AM

The same thing that has happened to forgiveness is going to happen to B&D, maybe even worse.:weep

bluegie 3rd December 2005 11:13 AM

ahh... this will be the first single not getting no. 1 since F&E...

gakkun 3rd December 2005 12:24 PM

Actually there's still a chance B&D will get 1st place, if the first day sales were large enough.

Even if it isn't no.1 Avex gets its profit so I don't think they'll be complaning...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.