Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Asia Tour 2008 to be aired in November (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80715)

Raleigh 4th October 2008 11:57 AM

I think they are planning on doing a 10th anniversary special dvd set or something, maybe with an extra DVD or by including footage from Asia. Knowing avex they'll try to milk this 10th anniversary thing for quite a long time so it makes sense they want to air it.

ren0210989 4th October 2008 12:01 PM

yeeeey awesome news^^

can someone tell me the exsact date and time of the broadcast please?

Minttulatte 4th October 2008 01:24 PM

I hate TV versions. They are always modified. These doesn't even have all the perfomances. It's annoying. :D But anyways, I think I'm still gonna watch it. Just because I want to see Mirrorcle World performance. :D

aura~ 4th October 2008 01:25 PM

Or maybe they want to make an special end of the 10th anniversary tour and then release in tDVD this last special concert... in DOME or sth!! and for that they are showing the "normal" tour... it would be great!! jajaja who knows... jejeje

bye!

Melrose 4th October 2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powwo (Post 1653919)
I hate TV versions. They are always modified. These doesn't even have all the perfomances. It's annoying. :D But anyways, I think I'm still gonna watch it. Just because I want to see Mirrorcle World performance. :D

Why do you think they'll cut out perfs? :X

Scooppi 4th October 2008 01:52 PM

The TV deal is probably worth more than what Avex gets for DVD sales. Does TBS have an HD channel? It would be awesome to see the concert in HD. I'm not counting on a blu-ray release anytime soon.

MissElin_ 4th October 2008 01:59 PM

WOW great news!!! :D I soooo want to see it! ^^

SURREAL__RAINBOW 4th October 2008 02:01 PM

thats really kool!

thanks for the info^^

Meat Pao 4th October 2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1653923)
Why do you think they'll cut out perfs? :X

So that people will buy the DVD to watch the cut out performances :D

PEARL 4th October 2008 02:52 PM

eh is thr TBS on Starhub cable ? LOL

Jwiz 4th October 2008 03:02 PM

^ LOL :laugh I have scv too but i don't think so...

Melrose 4th October 2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatpao (Post 1653957)
So that people will buy the DVD to watch the cut out performances :D

Hmm I dunno. I don't think they'll do that. CDLs have all songs in TV and DVD version, and there have been previous concerts where the DVD version actually has -less- songs than the TV version. :3

keikeiaznqueen 4th October 2008 03:25 PM

AWESOME! I hope I appear on the footage. XDD I saw some cameramen walk around during 6/29's concert filming people up close.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1653832)
Heck, maybe they want her to be in the picture because around that time they'll announce a new single. :3

That sounds very likely. :O

AyuHamasaki01 4th October 2008 03:39 PM

Awesome! I can't wait!

kiseki89 4th October 2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaleidoscope (Post 1653961)
eh is thr TBS on Starhub cable ? LOL

Don't think so...

njanjayrp 4th October 2008 04:14 PM

Even if they cut the TV version they'll probably only remove up to 3 performances, even though I highly doubt it will be more than one.

majrakun 4th October 2008 04:21 PM

Well, lets hope they wouldn't cut out any performances, that would be pretty much a party pooper.

What are the chances of people uploading that concert over here? :lech

Zemus 4th October 2008 05:03 PM

Chances? Well, this is being the most active English speaking Ayu forum. So, I would say 100.0%. ;)

I don't think they'll cut many performances if any. Which other Ayu concert TV version have they done that other than the TA Live Tour? Usually, it's the other way around.

Bad Wolf 4th October 2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1653832)
Welll

For one this year the tour ends really late, so if she's doing a CDL08-09 I was expecting it to be like Arena Tour 2003-2004, where it's just an additional gig of the Asia Tour 2008.

Secondly, though it is her 10th anniversary, she has never broadcasted an "A"T before (Arena/Asia tour) which leaves me to wonder why they're doing it this year.

Thirdly, the broadcast is strangely close to the CDL08-09, and I find it a little hard to imagine that they would broadcast two concerts in two months time.

I personally think (but not hope at ALL) that they're broadcasting AT08 instead of CDL08-09, because either she's too busy to do a new CDL08-09 or it will be an additional gig of AT08. Heck, maybe they want her to be in the picture because around that time they'll announce a new single. :3

I'm still hoping there'll be a CDL08-09, though..

Fair enough! I agree, that it would be too close together (this broadcast and a CDL), plus she already did a 10th anniversary kind of CDL last year... And I agree with you about the new single possibility XD I thought the same thing!

Melrose 4th October 2008 05:59 PM

^^

Yea, she did do her 10th anniversary CDL already..

I also just thought of something. If she doesn't have a new album by CDL08-09, she won't have any new songs to perform other than some single songs.. But in previous CDLs, she always does new songs. Which makes me doubt that there will be a CDL08-09 at all. >< It could also be the reason why CDL08-09 and Asia Tour 2008 were on such a high budget with all the props and stuff


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.