Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Asian Music Polls (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   best Asian girl group? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80720)

Delicious n Bold 8th June 2012 12:55 AM

Perfume

Pieces_of_SEVEN 8th June 2012 03:57 AM

Wonder Girls / 2NE1

Aspen 9th June 2012 03:46 PM

That's a pretty hard one. Based on the fact that there hasn't been any material from them that I haven't liked till now, that would be Secret for me.

But tbh, I don't think there is any "best" or whatever, just "like them better" or "is lucky to get better material /promo" etc.

floweri19 9th June 2012 04:03 PM

other: 2NE1 :love

Earth_maiden 9th June 2012 04:03 PM

other - 2NE1

Kouyou 9th June 2012 08:12 PM

I voted for Wonder Girls, but Girls' Generation is amazing as well. I just think they've been overexposed lately.

TeamAyu2004 9th June 2012 10:36 PM

fairies!!

XFER 9th June 2012 10:43 PM

Morning Musume!!!!!! <33333333

glitter. 16th June 2012 12:54 PM

Girls' Generation & AKB48, but I voted for Girls' Generation.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.