![]() |
^ er...about the yellow clothes...sorry I wasn't paying much attention...didn't even know who it was :/
|
Now it's still Kumi with a white dress (I don't like it!)
She sings Moon Criyng, I thought that she will sing Stay with me -_- |
that was so ayu's M!
|
yeah, i also thought it was so M like dress..
|
^ She performed M acapella?
|
^no koda's wedding dress moon crying performance
|
wow can't wait to see ayu's performance
|
Quote:
WOO KeyHole. |
Ahhhh~ -opens keyhole tv- thank god i haven't missed it yet~ -waits-
EDIT: OMG Ayu is performing SEASONS?! :D :D |
ayu will perform SEASON!!
|
A scrolling bottom-thingie said something about Ayu performing SEASONS. She still has to do Days at some point, it seems though.
Quote:
|
The captions of the show had mentioned that Ayu will perform "SEASONS"~~
|
OMG!!
I just got back home!! am i miss ayu part?? this will be the first time EVER i watch ayu live!! |
【People who have performed already】
SMAP、WaT、GIRL NEXT DOOR、NEWS、Hey! Say! JUMP、藤岡藤巻と大橋のぞみ 郷ひろみ×倖田來未、嵐、KinKi Kids、TOKIO、ジェロ、Perfume、森山直太朗×宮本笑里 Aqua Timez、羞恥心、Pado、アラジン、青山テルマ×東儀秀樹、倖田來未×葉加瀬太郎 絢香×上原ひろみ、織田裕二、ゆず、V6, 郷ひろみ×童子-T, 水谷豊, 広瀬香美名曲メドレー(×Perfume×Pabo×絢香×青山テルマ, 矢島美容室, Mr.Children 【People who have yet to perform】 コブクロ、Superfly、SMAP、浜崎あゆみ、サザン 5 acts left with one of them being Ayu. |
i'm excited!
|
Lol, it's really cool how the only artists left are the biggest artists and Ayu's the only solo and female artist there. XD
|
Superfly is a solo female act. lol.
Anyway, Kobukuro and Superfly are both up right now with Kobukuro performing at the moment. Quote:
I think that EXILE has to perform too.. or maybe the person who made this list left them off.. |
Ohh, whoops. XDD
Is there a chance that Ayu will close the show? :D Though I'd rather have her go next.... |
They might end up closing with SOUTHERN ALL STARS since they're gonna go on a hiatus soon, I think..
|
SAS definitely deserve to close the show. It's still their 30th Anniversary year plus the hiatus as you said ^^.
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:22 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.