Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

KarenPang 19th December 2008 08:00 AM

aw this's so cute - http://www.yesasia.com/global/otsuka...0-en/info.html

:love

:thud I'm a GREEN Initiate already @_@

========

otsuka will be performing Ai at Kouhaku - http://www3.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/artists/index.html

========

ALBUMS
1->2->1->1 - Mr.Children - 20,221 + 16,422 + 14,892 + 12,251 (x1.7) = 108,436
2->3->3->2 - EXILE - 12,408 + 11,526 + 11,480 + 11,526 (x1.7) = 79,798
x->1->2->3 - Otsuka Ai - 24,389 + 12,979 + 7,162 (x1.7) = 75,701

:(

Earth_maiden 19th December 2008 12:25 PM

As soon as the OS version is announced, I'll be grabbing Love Letter.<3

KarenPang 19th December 2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 1748786)
As soon as the OS version is announced, I'll be grabbing Love Letter.<3

it's already out in Taiwan for both editions

Beauty4123 19th December 2008 06:58 PM

pooor sales :(

Celaphorce 20th December 2008 02:12 AM

^They really aren't THAT bad considering her popularity going down, I'm actually surprised it's that high, I was predicting 30k-40k total so that's pretty good, what was her ninki?

Beauty4123 20th December 2008 02:44 AM

i know they aren't bad, but like, an album would usually get a bit more in sales by the third day. especially from someone who's popular like ai. but i personally didn't love the album myself, so it's not THAT surprising. it's just a pity that it's not doing so so well, but just decent, i guess.

i make no sense, i know. :dead2

KarenPang 20th December 2008 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celaphorce (Post 1749544)
^They really aren't THAT bad considering her popularity going down, I'm actually surprised it's that high, I was predicting 30k-40k total so that's pretty good, what was her ninki?

her NINKI index was 211+ or so :dead2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1749582)
i know they aren't bad, but like, an album would usually get a bit more in sales by the third day. especially from someone who's popular like ai. but i personally didn't love the album myself, so it's not THAT surprising. it's just a pity that it's not doing so so well, but just decent, i guess.

i make no sense, i know. :dead2

:roflmao

I just hope sales will increase a little bit since the weekend's here but it's sad to see such a thing happened to her

MemorialAddress 20th December 2008 07:08 AM

My friend Ayano took this picture in Ikebukuro, in Tokyo :)

http://i42.tinypic.com/20st99e.jpg

OogoeDiamond 20th December 2008 08:25 AM

Is Ai a first press bonus video?

KarenPang 20th December 2008 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MemorialAddress08 (Post 1749946)
My friend Ayano took this picture in Ikebukuro, in Tokyo :)

http://i42.tinypic.com/20st99e.jpg

cool billboard

Quote:

Originally Posted by karakotomia (Post 1750006)
Is Ai a first press bonus video?

yes that's the only video which's 1st press

ville 20th December 2008 09:15 AM

sales are not good ... :I
poor ai. i hope LL will be #3 and sell +90K in it's first week ...

ALPHY 20th December 2008 11:17 AM

There goes the number one album streak...

:(

hearted 20th December 2008 12:54 PM

boo at the sales :weep
i really hope it'll do better in the weekend
i still have to buy it too *runs away* but i want to buy other things first T______T

waterballoon 20th December 2008 02:43 PM

Oh well. At least we can all disregard her sales now. Good songs ftw! Like 360 degrees, and that Ningyo song that everyone seems to be hyped about!

jiarongisme 20th December 2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MemorialAddress08 (Post 1749946)
My friend Ayano took this picture in Ikebukuro, in Tokyo :)

http://i42.tinypic.com/20st99e.jpg

Must they use the CD Only cover? :laugh

Celaphorce 20th December 2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1749613)
her NINKI index was 211+ or so :dead2



:roflmao

I just hope sales will increase a little bit since the weekend's here but it's sad to see such a thing happened to her

Talk about high hopes, I'm lucky she even surpassed what I had predicted, the album isn't that bad though, I enjoy it, but it's something that I would listen to on a rainy day. The only good singles it had was KN and Pocket...oh well Ai, hopefully if you don't quit the music industry your next single will be magnificent!!!

Aga-chan 20th December 2008 06:40 PM

I got my copy of "LOVE LETTER" three days ago.

I really like the packaging. And the pictures are pretty, too. Not too much variety, but they have a personal feel to them, which fits with the love letter theme. And I love the little messages for each song.

AND! SHOCKING NEWS: (lol)

I LOVE "SHACHIHATA"!!!

I didn't expect something like this at all. When I was reading comments on it I thought it was something like "BABASHI no THEME". And when I read it has a jazzy arrangement I wondered how those two aspects could go along. But it's great. Even though I might be the only one on here, who really and truely likes it. ^^; I like the way she vocalizes. Reminds me of songs like "Papaya". And Ai's voice is sexy~. It made my heart go... kyu~n a little. :heart

kawaii otaku 20th December 2008 07:02 PM

i really like Shacihata too!

we need more Shachihata love

MemorialAddress 20th December 2008 07:49 PM

My friend (the same one who took that pic of the billboard) txted me the other day and told me that she bought me a copy of LOVE LETTER :D
I'm a little excited, shockingly. I didn't think I would be excited at all, since I haven't even been listening to anything Japanese for a while.
I watched all the PVs from the album yesterday, and I really liked all the songs, so I hope I like the album (I'm sure I will, since I like all of her albums..) :)

Shukumi 20th December 2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1746875)
not ANOTHER recut single this year. first utada, now ai? couldn't do positive be the recut single instead?

ai must be desperate for sales now or something.

Utada had a tie-in with the drama "Innocent Love", and "Eternally" was the song they chose, hence the recut single.

The same goes for Ai. She's not doing it because she's "desperate for sales", but because "Bye Bye" now has a major tie-in.
I'm not entirely sure what it's with, but it'll most likely be a drama.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.