Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ -5th Oricon Thread- The Aftermath (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86496)

SolarAngel 1st April 2009 06:09 PM

Argghh just 84 more places before it completely drops out. Never mind, it charted like a dream and it did sell really well and beyond the expectations of many pple in this forum.

jbrat2219 1st April 2009 08:13 PM

Wow Days/GREEN stopped charting before A COMPLETE... It's such a beast hahaha.

next_level 2nd April 2009 01:11 AM

longevity chart.......

TITANIC 2nd April 2009 01:56 AM

6 we cant compare it with AC coz its best album which is always stay longer in chart than a single

sailorseraphim 2nd April 2009 06:16 AM

its gettin there!!! just 100,000 more to get to 1,000,000!!!!

tokyoxjapanxfan 2nd April 2009 06:21 AM

^lol, that won't happen anytime soon...

however, it would be cool if it hit 850,000 :D then it can drop out completely and i'd be happy haha

rookies 2nd April 2009 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riozz (Post 1879106)
216 200 ***,760 *,846,453 *28 浜崎あゆみ 「A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~」

I just hope it can pass 850k in maybe next few months or so? Or longer maybe.

babamon 7th April 2009 08:01 AM

30th week:

***,626 847,831 浜崎あゆみ 「A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~」

ayumisrael 7th April 2009 09:16 AM

^Thank you ^__^.
It's slowly getting to 850,000 xD.
It might stop chart until then though...

TITANIC 7th April 2009 11:32 AM

yaiiy.. I'm pretty sure AC can pass 850K

rookies 7th April 2009 11:40 AM

^ I think so too. Just a little bit more, and it will. ^^

SolarAngel 7th April 2009 04:27 PM

Thanks! Think the end is drawing near.

jbrat2219 7th April 2009 06:49 PM

I hope it at least reaches 850K before charting out... A million is kind of pushing it.

kendelle 8th April 2009 02:55 AM

It might reach 1 mil eventually, but I think that A Best 3 will be out by then :)

I'm glad it's still going ok. It's getting about 1/6 of the sales of NEXT LEVEL! xDD

~Inori~ 8th April 2009 03:04 AM

^A mill is not likely. It'll probably stop charting before it reaches 870k

kendelle 8th April 2009 04:12 AM

Do sales after charting not count then? =[

I know some people still buy new copies of her older albums (like I Am..., RAINBOW), do they not get added to her total sales figures then?

TITANIC 8th April 2009 04:23 AM

^ nope if she cant reach top 300 weekly chart

kendelle 8th April 2009 04:59 AM

Darn, that sucks =\

chloeM 8th April 2009 05:19 AM

congrats to ayu-san~~~

TITANIC 15th April 2009 02:28 AM

position for 30th week is #230
230 261 ***,626 *,847,831 *30 浜崎あゆみ 「A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~」


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.