Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ayu & VIVI "Deji Deji Nikki 100 Kai Kinen!" Thread II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88783)

rusuke 24th April 2009 02:12 PM

Is it really the 2nd press will be smaller? I want the big one but I still don't have money right now...huhu

maze 25th April 2009 03:36 PM

all scans beach pictures in high quality here:

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...t=88921&page=3

I hope not to have committed any error u_u
and sorry for my bad english T_T

pUrpLeSn0w 26th April 2009 09:12 AM

arghhhhh~~~ is it only when B4size is sold out then will ppl get the smaller version???
damn i dunno which to get: i want B4 size but i dont understand ***!!! T____T

kendelle 26th April 2009 11:47 AM

I think the second printing was due 1 month after the first pressing went on sale. You'll most likely get the first pressing if you buy bow, but in a week or so they may only be able to get second presses =|

Emperatriz Ayumi 28th April 2009 03:22 AM

I love the new scans!!!

She looks so BEAUTIFUL!!!!:love:love:love

chloeM 28th April 2009 03:49 AM

oh thanks for the info~~

pommy48 28th April 2009 03:54 AM

ah so there will only be a taiwan version of the book? that means it'll be in traditional chinese!!!!! ok good! i didn't want to read simplified....when will it be up for order? oii, feels like i'm refreshing books.com everyday

will there be limited copies?

jbrat2219 28th April 2009 08:29 PM

^ Probably... I kind of really want it now, too.

mimika 28th April 2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 1918949)
ah so there will only be a taiwan version of the book? that means it'll be in traditional chinese!!!!! ok good! i didn't want to read simplified....when will it be up for order? oii, feels like i'm refreshing books.com everyday

will there be limited copies?


when is it gonna get released? i can't wait for chinese version!

perfectodub 28th April 2009 10:45 PM

can you believe this?

WHEN I ORDERED:

Book Ayumi Hamasaki / Ayuのデジデジ日記 2000-2009 A----¥3,600
CD Maxi Ayumi Hamasaki / Rule-Sparkle ------------------¥1,000
shipping cost--------------------------------------------¥1.913

TOTAL :-----------------------------------------------¥6,513

we are not able to finalize your shipping costs until we dispatch your order


AND AFTER THE ORDER WAS DISPATCHED:

Book Ayumi Hamasaki / Ayuのデジデジ日記 2000-2009 A---¥3,600
CD Maxi Ayumi Hamasaki / Rule-Sparkle------------------¥1,000
shipping cost--------------------------------------------¥7,000!! :tired

Total Cost:---------------------------------------------¥11,413
Your order is now complete :thud

FROM A ESTIMATIVE OF ¥6,513 TO A FINAL CHARGE OF ¥11,413
I HOPE THIS "FAMOUS"" BOOK worth the $115 dollads
and i hope we are talking about the big edition

Keiichi_JPU 29th April 2009 12:49 AM

^ most probably ,yes.

I also paid a heck of a lot for shipping costs, and it said "Shipment Units: 7"

only a big-ass book would be 7 units right! :laugh

I'll let you know when I receive it sometime this week!

krazeyo 29th April 2009 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectodub (Post 1919932)
can you believe this?

WHEN I ORDERED:

Book Ayumi Hamasaki / Ayuのデジデジ日記 2000-2009 A----¥3,600
CD Maxi Ayumi Hamasaki / Rule-Sparkle ------------------¥1,000
shipping cost--------------------------------------------¥1.913

TOTAL :-----------------------------------------------¥6,513

we are not able to finalize your shipping costs until we dispatch your order


AND AFTER THE ORDER WAS DISPATCHED:

Book Ayumi Hamasaki / Ayuのデジデジ日記 2000-2009 A---¥3,600
CD Maxi Ayumi Hamasaki / Rule-Sparkle------------------¥1,000
shipping cost--------------------------------------------¥7,000!! :tired

Total Cost:---------------------------------------------¥11,413
Your order is now complete :thud

FROM A ESTIMATIVE OF ¥6,513 TO A FINAL CHARGE OF ¥11,413
I HOPE THIS "FAMOUS"" BOOK worth the $115 dollads
and i hope we are talking about the big edition

OMG @__@! Where did you buy it from?! Can you complain to them or something? Since that's a difference of like $50 O_o!

jbrat2219 29th April 2009 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectodub (Post 1919932)
can you believe this?

WHEN I ORDERED:

Book Ayumi Hamasaki / Ayuのデジデジ日記 2000-2009 A----¥3,600
CD Maxi Ayumi Hamasaki / Rule-Sparkle ------------------¥1,000
shipping cost--------------------------------------------¥1.913

TOTAL :-----------------------------------------------¥6,513

we are not able to finalize your shipping costs until we dispatch your order


AND AFTER THE ORDER WAS DISPATCHED:

Book Ayumi Hamasaki / Ayuのデジデジ日記 2000-2009 A---¥3,600
CD Maxi Ayumi Hamasaki / Rule-Sparkle------------------¥1,000
shipping cost--------------------------------------------¥7,000!! :tired

Total Cost:---------------------------------------------¥11,413
Your order is now complete :thud

FROM A ESTIMATIVE OF ¥6,513 TO A FINAL CHARGE OF ¥11,413
I HOPE THIS "FAMOUS"" BOOK worth the $115 dollads
and i hope we are talking about the big edition

What the hell!!! :shakehead

Looks like CDJapan's work to me :roflmao

Dokiyo 29th April 2009 04:23 AM

^ i know, right?!~ honestly, i dont think i'd ever be able to order from there~ especially with those kinda shipping rates just for a total of like 4600 yen~ free shipping at yesasia anyone? LOL!!~ jk~

perfectodub 29th April 2009 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazeyo (Post 1920138)
OMG @__@! Where did you buy it from?! Can you complain to them or something? Since that's a difference of like $50 O_o!

i bought from HMV... i don't thing that i can complain for this reason.
i can complain for defectives or wrong items only :headache

whatever i'm just sent a message to HMV they even not aware to me about the huge rise of the final cost

kendelle 29th April 2009 02:42 PM

^ I got a free upgrade on shipping from CDJ - I think my shipping went from $30 to $70!!!!

However, since I paid with PayPal they didn't charge me extra (yesssssss~~~~ xDD)

I am sure you'll get the big one - that's a lot of shipment units for the small one o___O;;

jbrat2219 29th April 2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectodub (Post 1920518)
i bought from HMV... i don't thing that i can complain for this reason.
i can complain for defectives or wrong items only :headache

whatever i'm just sent a message to HMV they even not aware to me about the huge rise of the final cost

Omg I never had to pay that much for shipping in my life! If I got the book from HMV the shipping would have been 1,500 yen I believe... I think books in general are just expensive to ship because I bought my friend in Japan a textbook for his birthday once (he's a physics major lol) and it cost $30 just to send it. *sigh*

pUrpLeSn0w 18th May 2009 09:22 AM

i wonder whether is the smaller version out yet? should be right? i want to get that so that i would be able to read the contents..
anybody any idea whether is kinokuniya SG selling that?
that smaller version of the diary is published is TW right?


BTW, the smaller version is in chinese right??? O_O

k21sh3n 18th May 2009 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 1912667)
^if anyone wants the first press, it will be best to order now, as it's already confirm that the taiwan chinese version 100% won't have the B4 size, so i expect more people buying the big one.

great. now I have to buy the chinese version too.. crying out loud for the sake of my wallet T_T

LacusClyne 22nd May 2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pUrpLeSn0w (Post 1946647)
i wonder whether is the smaller version out yet? should be right? i want to get that so that i would be able to read the contents..
anybody any idea whether is kinokuniya SG selling that?
that smaller version of the diary is published is TW right?


BTW, the smaller version is in chinese right??? O_O

the smaller version is not out yet, but some details are out already, i had made a thread about the 2nd edition as i think most members won't really like to check back on this thread.
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90306

the smaller, A5 version will be release in japanese first, then taiwan will release a chinese version of it, so that should be 2 versions of this.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.