Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101922)

Kagome-chan 21st June 2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aura~ (Post 2396915)
indeed =_____________________= I'm a panda @.@

Now I just feel that if I go to sleep all this time awake would have been useless (and it has been useless... but even more XD)


Yes ahahahah but who knows, maybe they'll put the covers in the evening, and would have been reeeeeally useless ahahaha.
But if now I would go to bed, I'll have regrets and I'll think: omg and if they put the covers now??

ownsarai 21st June 2010 06:12 AM

So there's no DVD for blossom/MOON??? Boo.
Oh well, I hope this means she will be doing something really special~
Now...where are the covers!!!??? :P

Bigtop 21st June 2010 06:22 AM

ownsarai
Now you're joining in the game?!

Ranma Matsuri 21st June 2010 06:24 AM

^LOL ownsarai guess you haven't been here in a while, that's old news. XD

Ugh... getting so sleepy, running out of things to keep me awake.

Luja. 21st June 2010 06:26 AM

Just woke up and started getting ready, have to leave for school in 15minutes.
Where are the covers?? :O Still nothing. I really thought I would wake up and see them!

ayufan- 21st June 2010 06:26 AM

On 5 minutes i have to go breakfast, lost my Hope for now. Ihope i can see them when i come home.

ownsarai 21st June 2010 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranma Matsuri (Post 2396930)
^LOL ownsarai guess you haven't been here in a while, that's old news. XD

Nope I haven't been really keeping up with these threads. I've been busy with RL stuff, so I just found that out. :shrug
Yes Bigtop...I want to see the covers, like yesterday!

Bigtop 21st June 2010 06:29 AM

I'm not sure about this, but could someone translate it? (Masato Matsuura)
Quote:

アエラに俺、出てるんだった。忘れてた
4 minutes ago via Echofon

Kagome-chan 21st June 2010 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 2396939)
I'm not sure about this, but could someone translate it? (Masato Matsuura)


mhh, I think nothing important

ownsarai 21st June 2010 06:32 AM

I'm sure it would have mentioned ayu or MOON/blossom in the post if it related to Ayu in any way.

Calico 21st June 2010 06:39 AM

It says he forgot something about "aira". I don't think it's related to Ayu.

Ranma Matsuri 21st June 2010 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2396938)
Nope I haven't been really keeping up with these threads. I've been busy with RL stuff, so I just found that out. :shrug
Yes Bigtop...I want to see the covers, like yesterday!

That's pretty understandable. Well, in case you haven't read/heard the explanation yet Ayu said in a tweet that we'd see why blossom was 'left off' when we see Moon's PV. :)

And consider yourself lucky, most of us have dying for those covers for weeks lol.

Calico 21st June 2010 06:46 AM

Lol well I'm just now hearing about this supposed tweet, so now I'm excited for hte covers...otherwise I just ignore it since there's no point. :P

bluegie 21st June 2010 06:59 AM

hmn.. ok... the covers aren't out yet.

hopefully they will be out an hr after..

duque 21st June 2010 07:03 AM

oh well no covers yet...its 1am for me ...so I guess they will be out once I wake up XD
it will be a good way of starting the day :p

nanakopy87 21st June 2010 07:03 AM

i think they are announcing it soon,before 5pm in Japan.i remember you were cover leaked around that time also?

PEARL 21st June 2010 07:04 AM

patiently waiting~
hope its a good cover ayu ^^

pepper 21st June 2010 07:20 AM

It's 8 am in Poland. Im going for egzam in 2h~ i hope they will arrive when i came back.

toniayu 21st June 2010 07:25 AM

8:30 AM in spain....,no covers yet? :(

truehappiness 21st June 2010 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calico (Post 2396957)
Lol well I'm just now hearing about this supposed tweet, so now I'm excited for hte covers...otherwise I just ignore it since there's no point. :P

Here is her tweet from yesterday:
Quote:

ayu_19980408

Tomorrow!!RT @Ander_Hamasaki: @ayu_19980408 Ayu when are u going to show us MOON/blossom covers???? about 19 hours ago via Echofon


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.