Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124817)

voltron 9th April 2020 06:04 PM

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Yep, Party Queen it is!

Kacku 9th April 2020 09:38 PM

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Ayu really doesn't have a lot of these... This song isn't quite about alcohol as much as Party queen is, but I enjoy it considerably more: my pick is Letter!

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
count down

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Lady Dynamite

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
alterna

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
SCAR

Day 07: A song for riding the train
connected

~angel*ayumi~ 10th April 2020 07:57 AM

Spoiler:
Day 1 - RAINBOW - because it´s just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we weren´t beautiful, cool, or just wasn´t what ppl whould call normal standard.

Day 5 - Bold & Delicious - You can´t play this song quietly xD

Day 6 - Humming 7/4 - Also a very hard one because she has so many songs I want to dance xD

Day 7 - Sunrise ~LOVE is all~ - I often hear it in the bus

Day 8 - Party Queen - As Teppei said, i also can´t think of any other song that is about drugs/alcohol, unless you call love a drug, then she has plenty xD


Day 9 - + - sooo hard, there are so many songs that make me happy.

xLuna&1LOVE 10th April 2020 08:45 AM

Day 9 for me is easy! The song that makes me happy is STEP you.


Previous entries:
Spoiler:

Day 1 - RAINBOW
Day 2 - 1 LOVE
Day 3 - July 1st
Day 4 - SCAR
Day 5 - WARNING
Day 6 - rollin'
Day 7 - Love song
Day 8 - Party Queen

Teppei-chan 10th April 2020 09:17 AM

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
crossroad
Well... I cried my heart out over a boy listening to this song. This guy had the guts to ignore me after a while and years later mde me hope tht this time it would work out.... only to get told via text message that he still h something for his stupid girl.
It sucks because crossroad is one of my most favourite Ayu songs but sometimes it reminds me of this guy. If only crossroad game out a little bit later

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
Terminal
I think this one needs no further explanation and speaks for itself

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance[
Trauma
This on is hard. I'm Not someone who dances alot but If I feel Like Dancing I choose whatever I Like at that moment. But I'm going to choose Trauma as I Always feel the urge to do the little dance moves when I listen to it

Day 07: A song for riding the train
Born to Be
Since I have my own car I don't Ride the train as much as I used to but I Always found myself enjoying listening to Born to Be alot. It's easy to forget your sorrows and just enjoy the ride with this song

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Party Queen
The First one that came to mind. And isn't this the only one she has that are about alcohol/drugs?



Day 09: A song that makes you happy
Greatful days
It's such a cheerful feel-good song for me that makes it easy to enjoy the moment and only think about Happy things. The eurobeat remix of glitter from ayu-ro mix 4 ís a close second

Aderianu 10th April 2020 09:39 AM

Day 6: HONEY
from all cheerful songs that was the first I remember

Toniayu123 10th April 2020 10:34 AM

Day 9: Startin’. Hard choice tho.

Surreal17 10th April 2020 11:03 AM

Ok, time to catch up

Day 6 - A song that makes you wanna dance
Lelio

Day 7 - A song for riding the train (the bus in my case)
Surprisingly, I don't really listen to ayu a lot while riding the bus/ car and when I do I don't really have a specific track that I listen to more; l remember listening to aeternal quite a few times last year though

Day 8 - A song about drugs and alcohol
The first one that comes to mind is NaNaNa

Day 9 - A song that makes you happy
BLUE BIRD . Also Greatful days.

voltron 10th April 2020 03:24 PM

Day 09: A song that makes you happy
Independent!

Ayumi Romania 10th April 2020 05:37 PM

Day 9 - A song that makes you happy

Evolution

Kacku 10th April 2020 05:54 PM

Day 09: A song that makes you happy
NEXT LEVEL

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
count down

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Lady Dynamite

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
alterna

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
SCAR

Day 07: A song for riding the train
connected

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Letter

Yumsushi 10th April 2020 08:34 PM

Day 8 : HONEY automatically puts a smile on my face

//ABEST 10th April 2020 10:39 PM

Spoiler:
01 - GREEN
It was the first new release I was aware of after I found ayu in 2008. It has a special place in my heart as well as Days because duh, GREEN/Days / Days/GREEN

02 - Song 4 U
It was one of the prime eras I had with ayu when this came out. Song 4 U is my motivation song with
"What was it? Who was it?
That made you decide that somehow
you could try to move forward once more"

03 - You & Me
ayu has so many summer bops but for some reason it's You & Me even tho it's not my favorite summer song

04 - NOW & 4EVA
well shortly my ex who basically ruined my life at that time

05 - Terminal
does it really need explaining? Armin did a good job with this one, still get the chills when the best drops

06 - Lelio
it's really hard to listen to this song and not dance that choreography

07 - monochrome
i dont know why but this was the first song that came to my mind. it's so melancholic like a dream so it would fit traveling perfectly! just sitting there and watch outside of the window while everything passes by


08 - Party Queen
because this might be the only one? which is funny how in kpop there are many songs which have lyrics about alcohol and drugs yet ayu doesn't have any.. is it cultural or is ayu just pure and sweet?

09 - EnergizE
how can I be sad or moody while listening to this? oh hell no!!

~angel*ayumi~ 11th April 2020 07:45 AM

Spoiler:
Day 1 - RAINBOW - because it´s just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we weren´t beautiful, cool, or just wasn´t what ppl whould call normal standard.

Day 5 - Bold & Delicious - You can´t play this song quietly xD

Day 6 - Humming 7/4 - Also a very hard one because she has so many songs I want to dance xD

Day 7 - Sunrise ~LOVE is all~ - I often hear it in the bus

Day 8 - Party Queen - As Teppei said, i also can´t think of any other song that is about drugs/alcohol, unless you call love a drug, then she has plenty xD

Day 9 - + - sooo hard, there are so many songs that make me happy.


Day 10 - teddy bear She has a bunch of sad songs but this is the first that comes to my mind, even before memorial address

Sky High 11th April 2020 07:58 AM

Day 02: Song 4 U - was first on my mind and I like this song
Day 03: Next Level - this song and pv have real summer vibe to me
Day 04: (don't) Leave me alone - one person that is on my mind but is sometimes hard to get rid of
Day 05: Grateful days - this song has nice atmosphere, happy-go-lucky song
Day 06: Terminal - is good song for dancing. Armin V. B. did a really good job here.
Day 07: Two of us (touch of mahogany mix) - nice song for chillin in train
Day 08: Party Queen - a lot of drinks there
Day 09: theme of a-nation ‘03 - everything about this song is just beautiful
Day 10: WORDS - it sounds like ending of something

Teppei-chan 11th April 2020 09:41 AM

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
crossroad
Well... I cried my heart out over a boy listening to this song. This guy had the guts to ignore me after a while and years later mde me hope tht this time it would work out.... only to get told via text message that he still h something for his stupid girl.
It sucks because crossroad is one of my most favourite Ayu songs but sometimes it reminds me of this guy. If only crossroad game out a little bit later

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
Terminal
I think this one needs no further explanation and speaks for itself

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance[
Trauma
This on is hard. I'm Not someone who dances alot but If I feel Like Dancing I choose whatever I Like at that moment. But I'm going to choose Trauma as I Always feel the urge to do the little dance moves when I listen to it

Day 07: A song for riding the train
Born to Be
Since I have my own car I don't Ride the train as much as I used to but I Always found myself enjoying listening to Born to Be alot. It's easy to forget your sorrows and just enjoy the ride with this song

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Party Queen
The First one that came to mind. And isn't this the only one she has that are about alcohol/drugs?

Day 09: A song that makes you happy
Greatful days
It's such a cheerful feel-good song for me that makes it easy to enjoy the moment and only think about Happy things. The eurobeat remix of glitter from ayu-ro mix 4 ís a close second


Day 10: A song that makes you sad
reminds me
The lyrics for this song are so great and everytime I read them I get a little sad because they well, reminds me, of sad times from the past

Toniayu123 11th April 2020 09:58 AM

^ same.
Day 10: there are many lol But I’m going with NO FUTURE.

xLuna&1LOVE 11th April 2020 10:39 AM

Day 10 - End Roll
It really hurts when you have no other choice than to let someone go.
Beautiful song! Can listen to it anytime, and it makes me feel so many things.
But most of all, it makes me sad.

Aderianu 11th April 2020 11:00 AM

Day 10: untitled ~for her~

Kacku 11th April 2020 12:22 PM

Day 10: A song that makes you sad
untitled ~for her~. One of the rare songs that can get me to cry.

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
count down

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Lady Dynamite

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
alterna

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
SCAR

Day 07: A song for riding the train
connected

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Letter

Day 09: A song that makes you happy
NEXT LEVEL


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.