Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [tabloid] Ayumi breaks up with boyfriend...? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36586)

RAISKA 4th December 2005 05:45 PM

Tomoya-san is such a cutie! I mean, comparing to this Timie..isn't he? Ohh...I was so happy Ayu had such a cute guy, and whatcha' now????

I hope this all is NOT TRUE!

s.k.y 4th December 2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilayu
[edit] Yo, people, if you didn't notice, the Chinese tabloids got the stuff directly from JAPANESE news sources. Also, stop using creative ways to get around the forum censor.

That thing about Ayumi talking about it on Music Station is indeed a lie, I watched that episode and she said nothing of the sort. She talked about NY but it was all related to her music.

Also, if anyone catches this post, Ayumi DID buy a diamond EARRING because someone in her staff had lost one. She later replaced it with a purchase at a store in NY. She talked about it in the newest Vivi article. Let me go read it again, I think she said it was one of the staff members earrings (probably one of the American staff during PV shooting since she says his name is John) and he was really sad about it. THIS might be the so-called "engagement ring" outing the news is talking about. But if it wasn't a staff members' earring, I imagine she would still need someone to tell her about the various NY stores she should shop at.

Watched the clip: they said that on Ayu's bday, she and Tomoya were very love-love and the cake was reminiscent of a wedding cake. The female host wonders which piece of news is true (the breakup or the happy relationship)

yupyup, that is the real reason. stupid tabloids ><" making us all owrried and stuff :shakehead

~*Mabushii*~ 4th December 2005 06:44 PM

That is sweet of Ayu to replace someones earring that they lost for them..
it was probably a gift to the guy who lost it from someone important.. and Ayu was nice to replace it even if it costs alot..
she might have gotten herself something there too.. because.. we all know how Ayu loves pretty sparkly stuffs. ^_^

Raleigh 4th December 2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer
Well, it does state that the guy has a Japanese background so he probably at the very least can speak a little. Also, I'm sure Ayu can at least get by in English with the basics - she did live in NYC for a few months after all.

Yeah true but it's odd she met this guy while filming this pv and got engaged in such a short time. Lacks credibility. Well guess we must wait and see. It might be true after all.

Kikaru 4th December 2005 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilayu
[edit] Yo, people, if you didn't notice, the Chinese tabloids got the stuff directly from JAPANESE news sources. Also, stop using creative ways to get around the forum censor.

That thing about Ayumi talking about it on Music Station is indeed a lie, I watched that episode and she said nothing of the sort. She talked about NY but it was all related to her music.

Also, if anyone catches this post, Ayumi DID buy a diamond EARRING because someone in her staff had lost one. She later replaced it with a purchase at a store in NY. She talked about it in the newest Vivi article. Let me go read it again, I think she said it was one of the staff members earrings (probably one of the American staff during PV shooting since she says his name is John) and he was really sad about it. THIS might be the so-called "engagement ring" outing the news is talking about. But if it wasn't a staff members' earring, I imagine she would still need someone to tell her about the various NY stores she should shop at.

Watched the clip: they said that on Ayu's bday, she and Tomoya were very love-love and the cake was reminiscent of a wedding cake. The female host wonders which piece of news is true (the breakup or the happy relationship)

Poor Ayu. Can't even get something for her staff without causing a rumour.

w_bum 4th December 2005 07:28 PM

devilayu, thank you for clearing things up.

devilayu 4th December 2005 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer
Well, it does state that the guy has a Japanese background so he probably at the very least can speak a little. Also, I'm sure Ayu can at least get by in English with the basics - she did live in NYC for a few months after all.

Ayumi spent time in New York but from her interviews about her past training, it appears that she didn't actually spend much time outside her apartment aside from singing lessons. Even with food, she didn't get it herself. She always has a translator/guide with her.

SunshineSlayer 4th December 2005 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demure_Dusk
Yeah true but it's odd she met this guy while filming this pv and got engaged in such a short time. Lacks credibility. Well guess we must wait and see. It might be true after all.

I'm strongly leaning towards it not being true at this point. :) I just can't believe Ayu would say that she was paying Nagase to pretend to date her. lol

If this does turn out to be true though - :thud

Raleigh 4th December 2005 08:33 PM

Getting Nagase to date her when a ton of guys would die to pretend to date her for free? Nah...

evolution105 4th December 2005 08:34 PM

This news seems so false. I just don't believe ayu's that kind of person. :( Oh gawd i hope this isn't true...... if it is....

truehappiness 4th December 2005 09:45 PM

Well; just about anything Ayu-related that's caught by the media gets escalated xD

Was that flipping off picture from a while ago a real one? :F And that whole gay-bar thing too..?

Media + Celebrity status = ew. xD You can't do anything without it being on the news xD

lotusoka 4th December 2005 09:55 PM

"I'm marrying a japanese pop star"

lmao :lech

tsuki2 4th December 2005 10:05 PM

woot woot!!! He's half French!!! lol Sorry couldn't help it!!

I don't really believe it though... As long as there's nothing official! Let's wait until X'mas as he supposedly said they would officialize this on that day!

Calico 4th December 2005 10:17 PM

Well this was an interesting read to wake up to. :yes

I highly doubt it...I figured, like with most things, she was doing something else and things got blown up.

I hope that if Ayu sees this that she at least has a good laugh.

Nu-NRG 4th December 2005 11:45 PM

thanks for clearing up things devilayu
heh this is amusing to read...chinese entertainment news is all corrupted
they like to add their own thoughs and make it sounds real=better sales
=________________________________________________= ''

Annabelle 4th December 2005 11:47 PM

This is fake, right? :laugh

drewbilation 5th December 2005 12:03 AM

It sounds rather far-fetched. @_@

Off-topic: Annabelle, that gif in your sig is adorable =D

fεяnαndδ 5th December 2005 03:24 AM

Who are those people? Ayumi and... who? O_o I don't recognise the black-haired woman.

Yeah, these two are really going out... and the shopkeeper of the jewellery store is P!NK. >.>

m-ayu 5th December 2005 04:04 AM

this news is so suddenly. ^^;
yeh well, whatever the truth is, as long as ayu happy there's nothing we can do other than feel happy for her. ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winterkill
Who are those people? Ayumi and... who? O_o I don't recognise the black-haired woman.

who are you referring to?
Annabelle's gif? it's Utada Hikaru, if that what you refer to. ^^

truehappiness 5th December 2005 04:15 AM

LAWL.

I can imagine Ayu's reaction to that accusation.. xD

'Not to be mean but.. HE'S UGLY LOL HAHAHAHAHHHOHOHOHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH /makes out with Tomoya'

:F
/ded


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.