Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oricon Ranking Daily [Bold & Delicious / PRIDE ] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36837)

ayu_fan929 3rd December 2005 02:02 PM

^yea, that could b true, but the chances r getting slimmer n slimmer imo. but if she manages to get #2 for the nxt 3 days n have very very strong opening day sales, she could still b #1. but, i think this single will b aiming for #2 or mayb #3. mayb not too many ppl r fond of B&D that much?? n wow "Seishun Amigo" is at #2. that single has been released for a month n passed the million mark n still at #2!

ohsixthirty 3rd December 2005 02:27 PM

hrm...i wonder if ayu or avex trax even cares about her number one streak? i wonder if its something they think about or not?

Yarumi 3rd December 2005 02:47 PM

wow... well perhaps a handful of Japan feels like the handful of us do about B&D... I think she should've advertised Pride more... I still hope she gets #1 though... there's always a slight hope

JinHamasaki 3rd December 2005 02:50 PM

Well, at least its the #1 in Apple iTunes....
http://www.apple.com/jp/itunes/

elepop 3rd December 2005 03:21 PM

Getting lower and lower. It's worst than "HEAVEN".

"HEAVEN" started out really poor (not even #1 on the first day!) but managed to outsell "fairyland" which was #1 for the whole week. Maybe it's also gonna be like this for "B&D".

LEOyumi 3rd December 2005 05:07 PM

What a pity she isn't #1 anymore =( I hope she can regain the position in the next days. I love PRIDE soooo much <3

fantaisie.sign 3rd December 2005 06:22 PM

I still think that most people are waiting to see what songs appear on the album or not. If "B&D/Pride" is not included, then sales will jump back up again. I'll personally buy the singles if "is this LOVE?," "Will," and "Pride" (since I already have the fairyland single) are not in (miss) understood, but we'll see.

..:DisarO:.. 3rd December 2005 07:17 PM

Oh.... the single sucks. I'm surprise that she reached 1st o_O

norain 3rd December 2005 07:26 PM

The single is good, it's not on the album though. It even said it itself on the flash. She's promoting a single for the next album I'm guessing.

Sweer 3rd December 2005 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asongforXX
Getting lower and lower. It's worst than "HEAVEN".

"HEAVEN" started out really poor (not even #1 on the first day!) but managed to outsell "fairyland" which was #1 for the whole week. Maybe it's also gonna be like this for "B&D".

hopefully...

hana_sanctuary 3rd December 2005 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yarumi
wow... well perhaps a handful of Japan feels like the handful of us do about B&D... I think she should've advertised Pride more... I still hope she gets #1 though... there's always a slight hope

>.O I agree. And it sorta runs into the problem of the trends of her usual December releases~ not ballad-y but instead sorta off from the season. I think that may have something to do with it, too.

truehappiness 3rd December 2005 08:09 PM

But;; Bold&Delicious~ I LOVE YOOUUU :[ /dies

zeroshin888 3rd December 2005 08:52 PM

ahh well, she'll get to the top.. again =)

Ryoko 3rd December 2005 09:47 PM

I wonder how much the single will sell... 3rd place? Interesting...

Zeke. 3rd December 2005 09:53 PM

OMG! Come on AYUFANS! BUY THE D*MN SINGLE!! I can't believe it :no Ayu has to be #1! All the hard work for the #1 streak and it will be thrown out the window! She will fall one short for tying with that other woman (sorry, don't know her name)!

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

norain 3rd December 2005 09:59 PM

Looks like it might be the first single to go down this way...japan might be getting sick of her...?

ayu_fan929 3rd December 2005 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime_fanatic21
OMG! Come on AYUFANS! BUY THE D*MN SINGLE!! I can't believe it :no Ayu has to be #1! All the hard work for the #1 streak and it will be thrown out the window! She will fall one short for tying with that other woman (sorry, don't know her name)!

she has to b #1? neways, all i have to say is relax. she'll still (probably) have singles out nxt yr, she can surpass that other singer nxt yr. seriously, sum ppl over react about these things. do u really think ayu or avex cares if she gets #1 or not after 7 yrs in this business?

Zeke. 3rd December 2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_fan929
she has to b #1? neways, all i have to say is relax. she'll still (probably) have singles out nxt yr, she can surpass that other singer nxt yr. seriously, sum ppl over react about these things. do u really think ayu or avex cares if she gets #1 or not after 7 yrs in this business?

I know but I mean it would be so cool if she could keep her streak!

bluegie 4th December 2005 10:15 AM

Latest news: It's still No. 3 today.. The first two positions are switched tho.

2005年12月03日 付
01 --> 青春アミーゴ -- 修二と彰
02 --> 粉雪 -- レミオロメン
03 --> Bold & Delicious/Pride -- 浜崎あゆみ

We'll know the weekly ranking tomorrow.. Hopefully B&D/P is no. 1... :)

gakkun 4th December 2005 10:29 AM

^ I think if it stays 3rd tomorrow then it's still likely to be no.1


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.