Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 愛 is BEST in her 16th Thread! ~LET'S WALTZ to the MUSiC~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95332)

KarenPang 27th October 2009 12:48 PM

ah ok thanks for that

I will re-edit my music blog entry with regards to LOVE is BEST's that I did up a while back ago

jiarongisme 27th October 2009 02:13 PM

I like the PV! It's cute and retro looking for some reason. Looks like a PV that came out from the 80s.

And at one point, lots of hearts from falling out from her skirt, looks kinda... you know. Heh.

waterballoon 27th October 2009 03:07 PM

Ai Otsuka; Is PV - the Invasion of the Heart.

:roflmao

Love how random and quirky Ai is!

hpg23 27th October 2009 04:57 PM

WOW! That was an AWESOME PV!!!!

I honestly think it's one of the best Ai PV's I have seen in a while, and definitely one of the best PVs this year, J-Pop wise.

Is is really mellow and sweet, I like the chimes and bells in the background :)

hearted 27th October 2009 05:31 PM

OMG I LOVE THE PV!!!!! its sooo cute :luv2 it looks like they really put alot of effort into it! lmao at the random bear it the ending :laugh

also, the song is really cute~ :love

koumori 27th October 2009 06:58 PM

I love her outfiiiit <3 This is 100000000000x better than the last PV xD I love Ai~~ She wears those Love Eyes with style *o* -lovelovelove for Ai-Chan- Haha~

Maemi 27th October 2009 07:01 PM

Nice bunnies.

ayuayu798 27th October 2009 08:14 PM

OMG!!! I can't get enough of this pv and this song!!!! Ai really did it this time! This is one of her BEST pvs yet!! GO AI!

Beauty4123 27th October 2009 11:56 PM

can someone possibly get the PV on youtube for me? :P

KarenPang 28th October 2009 01:00 AM

Is's PV is not up on youtube yet Lisa T_T

yuki_unmei 28th October 2009 01:17 AM

Omg PV is awesome!! :laugh
sooo cute in such a weird way XDD

nemesisyume 28th October 2009 04:53 AM

darn I cant watch or download anything on Zshare


taskinillusion 28th October 2009 04:58 AM

The PV was cute! I wonder where/how they got soooo many heart things!!

kotora 28th October 2009 06:10 AM

The pv is so cute, but why the hell ai singing in the middle of the street? Thanks god, she didn't get hit by any car or bus because she intends to do that in the middle of the street.

Before watching aisu×time, I thought one x time is a cute song ideally with a cute PV, but after watching aisu×time, wow, this is such a dirty sex song.

ll moments ll 28th October 2009 06:36 AM

awww, i really liked the "Is" PV. i really liked the concept with the many hearts! it was really creative, definitely something "Ai Ostuka". :)

the song's growing on me also.

zyoeru 28th October 2009 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 2138389)
The pv is so cute, but why the hell ai singing in the middle of the street? Thanks god, she didn't get hit by any car or bus because she intends to do that in the middle of the street.

Before watching aisu×time, I thought one x time is a cute song ideally with a cute PV, but after watching aisu×time, wow, this is such a dirty sex song.

Ja. one × time is very sexual. XD

mellody 28th October 2009 04:52 PM

OMG the PV is reallly awesome~

It's kinda "HEART" is BEST~ :D

hpg23 28th October 2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 2138389)
The pv is so cute, but why the hell ai singing in the middle of the street? Thanks god, she didn't get hit by any car or bus because she intends to do that in the middle of the street.

Before watching aisu×time, I thought one x time is a cute song ideally with a cute PV, but after watching aisu×time, wow, this is such a dirty sex song.

~Well, I guess they stopped the traffic so that she could be there without being killed xDD

KarenPang 28th October 2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpg23 (Post 2138782)
~Well, I guess they stopped the traffic so that she could be there without being killed xDD

LOL

that or maybe the PV was flimed at the wee hours of the night , er I mean those scenes with just otsuka alone

the part where I sorta find it offensive's when this grandma laid all those heart objects over the pic of her late husband in the house

like what ? :irked

kotora 28th October 2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2138783)
LOL

that or maybe the PV was flimed at the wee hours of the night , er I mean those scenes with just otsuka alone

the part where I sorta find it offensive's when this grandma laid all those heart objects over the pic of her late husband in the house

like what ? :irked

That means, you died earlier than me but I still heart you - I always think about you even when I sleep in bed where we used to sleep together.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.