Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124817)

//ABEST 11th April 2020 03:49 PM

Spoiler:
01 - GREEN
It was the first new release I was aware of after I found ayu in 2008. It has a special place in my heart as well as Days because duh, GREEN/Days / Days/GREEN

02 - Song 4 U
It was one of the prime eras I had with ayu when this came out. Song 4 U is my motivation song with
"What was it? Who was it?
That made you decide that somehow
you could try to move forward once more"

03 - You & Me
ayu has so many summer bops but for some reason it's You & Me even tho it's not my favorite summer song

04 - NOW & 4EVA
well shortly my ex who basically ruined my life at that time

05 - Terminal
does it really need explaining? Armin did a good job with this one, still get the chills when the best drops

06 - Lelio
it's really hard to listen to this song and not dance that choreography

07 - monochrome
i dont know why but this was the first song that came to my mind. it's so melancholic like a dream so it would fit traveling perfectly! just sitting there and watch outside of the window while everything passes by

08 - Party Queen
because this might be the only one? which is funny how in kpop there are many songs which have lyrics about alcohol and drugs yet ayu doesn't have any.. is it cultural or is ayu just pure and sweet?

09 - EnergizE
how can I be sad or moody while listening to this? oh hell no!!


10 - Secret
it's just an vulnerable song full of emotion

Ayumi Romania 11th April 2020 05:07 PM

Day 10: A song that makes you sad

Who

voltron 11th April 2020 05:56 PM

Day 10: A song that makes you sad
Out of Control

Chibi-Chan 11th April 2020 07:36 PM

Even though I started this challenge in the first place, I somehow didn't make it the last few days. ;_; The last days were so hard, but it really cheered me up reading everyone's replies. =) Thank you for still participating!!! I really needed coming here and having some distraction. =)

So, here are my choices. Better late than never. ;)

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
This is so hard. Lot's of people seemed to have to have trouble with this. There is no song I would like to dance to in the club like to Britney for example. But one song that is always on my party playlists would be Wake me up (Remo-con remix)

Day 07: A song for riding the train
Everything from LOVEppears. This album is just perfect to listen to and to tale the train from one point of a city to another. It has this "industrial" vibe to it.

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
I'm joining the club, Party queen, no doubt.

Day 09: A song that makes you happy
I guess I have to say July 1st as well as BLUE BIRD again. Both songs just make me incredibly happy and I have so many happy memories attached to BLUE BIRD.

Day 10: A song that makes you sad
Many. :laugh But one that hits home way too close is Reminds me. I can't count the times I came home and I said to myself "I absolutely hate this" while switching the lights on. This song always gets to me.

Teppei-chan 12th April 2020 08:17 AM

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
crossroad
Well... I cried my heart out over a boy listening to this song. This guy had the guts to ignore me after a while and years later mde me hope tht this time it would work out.... only to get told via text message that he still h something for his stupid girl.
It sucks because crossroad is one of my most favourite Ayu songs but sometimes it reminds me of this guy. If only crossroad game out a little bit later

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
Terminal
I think this one needs no further explanation and speaks for itself

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance[
Trauma
This on is hard. I'm Not someone who dances alot but If I feel Like Dancing I choose whatever I Like at that moment. But I'm going to choose Trauma as I Always feel the urge to do the little dance moves when I listen to it

Day 07: A song for riding the train
Born to Be
Since I have my own car I don't Ride the train as much as I used to but I Always found myself enjoying listening to Born to Be alot. It's easy to forget your sorrows and just enjoy the ride with this song

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Party Queen
The First one that came to mind. And isn't this the only one she has that are about alcohol/drugs?

Day 09: A song that makes you happy
Greatful days
It's such a cheerful feel-good song for me that makes it easy to enjoy the moment and only think about Happy things. The eurobeat remix of glitter from ayu-ro mix 4 ís a close second

Day 10: A song that makes you sad
reminds me
The lyrics for this song are so great and everytime I read them I get a little sad because they well, reminds me, of sad times from the past



Day 11: A song you never get tired of
ASong for XX
One of my all time favourite and one of the only songs that I listen to everytime it comes up

~angel*ayumi~ 12th April 2020 08:45 AM

Spoiler:
Day 1 - RAINBOW - because itīs just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we werenīt beautiful, cool, or just wasnīt what ppl whould call normal standard.

Day 5 - Bold & Delicious - You canīt play this song quietly xD

Day 6 - Humming 7/4 - Also a very hard one because she has so many songs I want to dance xD

Day 7 - Sunrise ~LOVE is all~ - I often hear it in the bus

Day 8 - Party Queen - As Teppei said, i also canīt think of any other song that is about drugs/alcohol, unless you call love a drug, then she has plenty xD

Day 9 - + - sooo hard, there are so many songs that make me happy.

Day 10 - teddy bear - She has a bunch of sad songs but this is the first that comes to my mind, even before memorial address


Day 11 - A Song for XX - I also go with ASfXX as itīs my absolute fave Ayu song, I will never get tierd of it xD Best is A Ballads Version.

Toniayu123 12th April 2020 10:17 AM

Day 11: (miss)understood. Just flawless. I probably also would have choose A song for xx, but I only enjoy the live versions of it, not much the original one because of her voice at that time.

Chibi-Chan 12th April 2020 12:26 PM

Day 11: A Song for xx for me too! But not the original version, her voice there isn't enjoyable. I love the version on A BEST as well as on A BALLADS.

//ABEST 12th April 2020 12:34 PM

Spoiler:
01 - GREEN
It was the first new release I was aware of after I found ayu in 2008. It has a special place in my heart as well as Days because duh, GREEN/Days / Days/GREEN

02 - Song 4 U
It was one of the prime eras I had with ayu when this came out. Song 4 U is my motivation song with
"What was it? Who was it?
That made you decide that somehow
you could try to move forward once more"

03 - You & Me
ayu has so many summer bops but for some reason it's You & Me even tho it's not my favorite summer song

04 - NOW & 4EVA
well shortly my ex who basically ruined my life at that time

05 - Terminal
does it really need explaining? Armin did a good job with this one, still get the chills when the best drops

06 - Lelio
it's really hard to listen to this song and not dance that choreography

07 - monochrome
i dont know why but this was the first song that came to my mind. it's so melancholic like a dream so it would fit traveling perfectly! just sitting there and watch outside of the window while everything passes by

08 - Party Queen
because this might be the only one? which is funny how in kpop there are many songs which have lyrics about alcohol and drugs yet ayu doesn't have any.. is it cultural or is ayu just pure and sweet?

09 - EnergizE
how can I be sad or moody while listening to this? oh hell no!!

10 - Secret
it's just an vulnerable song full of emotion

11 - Mirrorcle World
my ultimate number 1 song from ayu since 2008 and will always be! I found ayu in 2008 and actually i can still remember visiting her official avex website somewhere near april/may 2008 when there was Mirrorcle World theme. this song reminds me of my 14 yo self yet it still fits in my life now even after 12 years later. I actually played this song like 24/7 in january/february 2020 after watching Promised Land because it took me to the memory lane

xLuna&1LOVE 12th April 2020 01:48 PM

Day 11 - BRILLANTE

I love how this song just takes your mind off reality, and can take you into some whole another world. This song is so unique, and so clever, so mysterious and I am so sure it has more layers to it which remain unexplainable to this day.
I love it! If there was one Ayu song I could listen to the rest of my life, I would pick this.

Toniayu123 12th April 2020 02:48 PM

^indeed. Even though there was a point were I barely could listen to it because it was emotionally painful (the song and lyrics are dramatic af) it remains one of her best pieces of work ever. Unbelievably unique. Hope she manages to do something as grand someday.

Ayumi Romania 12th April 2020 03:46 PM

Day 11: A song you never get tired of

Moments

voltron 12th April 2020 03:50 PM

Day 11: A song you never get tired of
M. This song has always been perfection, and even if there are moments that I'm not in love with it, it always comes back to M.

Surreal17 12th April 2020 06:21 PM

Day 10 - A song that makes you sad
ever free, untitled for her, untitled for her 2, Anything for you

Day 11 - A song you never get tired of
I think that I got "tired" of most songs at some point (for different reasons), especially after listening to them a lot but the ones that I comeback to more often are songs such as Moments, Mirrorcle World, Will

Yumsushi 12th April 2020 06:25 PM

Day 10:fated (especially the orchestral version) the chorus is so emotional
Day 11: Decision because it's my song

Sky High 12th April 2020 06:41 PM

Day 11: A song you never get tired of

Mirrorcle World

Kacku 12th April 2020 08:07 PM

Day 11: A song you never get tired of
SURREAL is the best example of this category for me. The keyboard sound that opens the song hits right every time. The song has an ageless quality, even though in retrospect the sound is very 2000. The unusual structure, amazing melodies, Ayu's completely engaged, almost manic performance, and all of the everything going on in the production keep me coming back to SURREAL.

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
count down

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Lady Dynamite

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
alterna

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
SCAR

Day 07: A song for riding the train
connected

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Letter

Day 09: A song that makes you happy
NEXT LEVEL

Day 10: A song that makes you sad
untitled ~for her~

Aderianu 12th April 2020 08:13 PM

Day 11: I think I'll go with Microphone again because I still can listen to it on repeat all day long

DonkeyKongRemix 12th April 2020 08:34 PM

1 - Red Line
2 - Two of us
3 - July 1st

I'll decide on more later :)

Chibi-Chan 13th April 2020 01:21 AM

Day 12: A song from your pre Ayu fan days
For me this would be pre RAINBOW. I go with SURREAL, because it's one of the songs I downloaded a very low quality performace from and played it over and over again in the early 2000s. This makes me really nostalgic now lol


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.