Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oricon Ranking Daily [Bold & Delicious / PRIDE ] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36837)

Raleigh 4th December 2005 10:37 AM

hm? how so?

gakkun 4th December 2005 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demure_Dusk
hm? how so?

Because these are old singles it's likely that the difference between them is only a few hundred. If most people bought B&D on the first day then the difference in the later few days doesn't mean much.

Qt Mashi 4th December 2005 11:12 AM

at first i was worried about this single and then it reached no.1 on first day and now down to no.3... :thud

well this single isn't as good as her previous 2005 singles so i guess Ayu will lose her no.1 streaks :vsad :bawl :weep

Endlessoul 4th December 2005 11:15 AM

No.3 again...no...:cry

Neil 4th December 2005 12:37 PM

This is bad :-/

ayu_fan929 4th December 2005 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gakkun
Because these are old singles it's likely that the difference between them is only a few hundred. If most people bought B&D on the first day then the difference in the later few days doesn't mean much.

that could b true. this release will probably b as close or even closer than the HEAVEN release. the diff. from #1 n #2 was only ~5,000 copies!

Zeke. 4th December 2005 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qt Mashi
at first i was worried about this single and then it reached no.1 on first day and now down to no.3... :thud

well this single isn't as good as her previous 2005 singles so i guess Ayu will lose her no.1 streaks :vsad :bawl :weep

I feel your pain everyone! This is going to be devastating! The tabloids will just eat this up and use it for more BS about how Ayu isn't popular anymore in Japan!

minkAYuko 4th December 2005 08:53 PM

if ppl really feel bad about this they should BUY her single... i wonder how many ppl outside japan buy her single... u can't complaint if you don't buy it.

also.. I wonder if the above statment means anything? cause I don't know if overseas sells count... I'm thinking no... but still ayu would still have proof she's famous... or at least she sells... outside japan too.

Zeke. 4th December 2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikAYuko
if ppl really feel bad about this they should BUY her single... i wonder how many ppl outside japan buy her single... u can't complaint if you don't buy it.

also.. I wonder if the above statment means anything? cause I don't know if overseas sells count... I'm thinking no... but still ayu would still have proof she's famous... or at least she sells... outside japan too.

Yeah, they don't count those sales, which it dumb because they count sales of US albums every place you can imagine - that is why US music stars always seem to sell more albums than other stars; because they count overseas sales and all!

Ryoko 4th December 2005 10:20 PM

I wonder how much the single will sell? Although the rankings don't seem very impressive for Ayu, I think the single sold pretty well.

minkAYuko 4th December 2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime_fanatic21
Yeah, they don't count those sales, which it dumb because they count sales of US albums every place you can imagine - that is why US music stars always seem to sell more albums than other stars; because they count overseas sales and all!

well then I think is dumb! cause a sale is a sale! but whatever... maybe some1 can explain better why this happens in japan.

I wonder if this happens in my country.... but i think no. I'ts just like in the usa.

~*Mabushii*~ 4th December 2005 11:05 PM

so if we buy the single from yesasia it doesnt count towards her sales in the charts?

Zeke. 4th December 2005 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukiko-chan
so if we buy the single from yesasia it doesnt count towards her sales in the charts?

no

stardusties 5th December 2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endlessoul
The same thing that has happened to forgiveness is going to happen to B&D, maybe even worse.:weep

what happened to forgiveness?

Nyshal 5th December 2005 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukiko-chan
so if we buy the single from yesasia it doesnt count towards her sales in the charts?

I think heard somewhere that if you buy from cdjapan it will count. Anyone else know if this is true?

Ryoko 5th December 2005 02:01 AM

Well CDJapan is based in Japan (they have no other location), so it's possible that it might count.

lotusoka 5th December 2005 02:06 AM

well... the album is being released soon...

norain 5th December 2005 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stardusties
what happened to forgiveness?

I'm not sure but wikipedia says

August 2003 forgiveness - #1 over 220,000 copies sold

bluegie 5th December 2005 02:56 AM

forgiveness should be the weakest single of ayu since Boy & Girls (the startin of being popular). The first week sales was only aroun 100K, which was pretty bad compared to the same year singles & (first week ~300K) and No way to say (~170K).

so... people expectin B&D/Pride to be around 100K... :headache

stardusties 5th December 2005 03:13 AM

ahhh I see, I think it's inaccurate for them to not count other online stores like yesasia, or HMV..


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.