Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

waterballoon 21st December 2008 02:46 PM

Oh yeah sank you! Now that I think of it... I have a few digipak albums

taskinillusion 22nd December 2008 04:58 AM

OMG that is THE cutest packaging I have ever seen?!?!?! Sooooo it's a first press only thing with the Japanese version but they're doing it with the OS version too? Hmmm...

NintendoHTF1242 22nd December 2008 05:04 AM

haha that LOVE LETTER case is so cuuuute

I like Ai Otsuka, so I got LOVE COOK, LOVE PiECE, and CHU-LIP, I have never heard any of those songs but I have been interested in her, so I can't wait to hear her songs ^^

kawaii otaku 22nd December 2008 05:08 AM

OMG WHOAH adorable packaging.

the packaging makes me want the album so bad!!

KarenPang 22nd December 2008 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taskinillusion (Post 1752710)
OMG that is THE cutest packaging I have ever seen?!?!?! Sooooo it's a first press only thing with the Japanese version but they're doing it with the OS version too? Hmmm...

Japanese - I'm not sure if the digipak's a 1st press issue or not but I think for the OS press , it's standard ?

actually to begin with I have no idea :dead2

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawaii otaku (Post 1752724)
OMG WHOAH adorable packaging.

the packaging makes me want the album so bad!!

The front covers for both editions are terrible

thank goodness the pics that Meat Pao / Travis took & also the back cover are beautiful :love

jiarongisme 22nd December 2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1752927)
Japanese - I'm not sure if the digipak's a 1st press issue or not but I think for the OS press , it's standard ?

actually to begin with I have no idea :dead2

Meat Pao already said that the first press is the spacial package lol.

KarenPang 22nd December 2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1752966)
Meat Pao already said that the first press is the spacial package lol.

ok sorry about that

I'm still high from the news on KAT-TUN's new single ONE DROP that's why :laugh

=======

TFBQ-18096
Bank Band with Great Artists/Live & Documentary DVD "ap bank fes '08" DVD
6476 yen US$71/91.01 Release Date:2009/02/25
Description:New DVD featuring footage of "ap bank fes '08" mainly presented by Kazutoshi Sakurai of Mr. Children and popular producer Takeshi Kobayashi. Featuring guests GLAY, Remioromen. Ai Otsuka, Kobukuro, ASKA, Kazumasa Oda, Yuzu, and more. Includes 100-page photo book and features digipak (subject to change).
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=TFBQ-18096

Mirai Noah 22nd December 2008 05:37 PM

OMG, the digipack is so cute! :D

KarenPang 23rd December 2008 01:57 PM

**3 104,232 大塚愛

bummer :(

320kpbs of LOVE LETTER - http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84181

Beauty4123 23rd December 2008 02:10 PM

at least it passed 100k? :)

Celaphorce 23rd December 2008 04:31 PM

^Exceeded my expectations...LOL, I don't mind buying the album at all cause I do like it...just not that much, Shachihata oddly enough is my favorite...LOL! I do hope I order in time to get the digipak version, it'll be my 3rd(first 2 are both Namie) not to mention I still need to order Love Cook and Love Piece.

KarenPang 24th December 2008 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1754613)
at least it passed 100k? :)

I guess even though I'm sad that she's not as top/hot property as she once was anymore now

NintendoHTF1242 25th December 2008 07:10 AM

I watched the CHU-LIP PV finally

HAHA IT WAS SO FREAKING EPIC LOL
I love Ai XD

ayumixfan 26th December 2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1755353)
I guess even though I'm sad that she's not as top/hot property as she once was anymore now

lol I agree : ( ~! poor Ai! TT I guess she wants to release more mature music lol ~! oh well as long as I still like her music I'll buy it lol : D! but it would be nice if she had high sales too lol!

yoshino 27th December 2008 02:11 PM

wow.. the Digipak looks so nice! I like the inner picts with those pink bg.. n of cos the back cover with the letter look.

Thanks for sharing!!

KarenPang 27th December 2008 05:32 PM

I received my CD + DVD / OS press of LOVE LETTER already from my Taiwanese friend :D

even though both covers for both editions suck , the package , the pics inside the digipak more or less makes up for everything like seriously

love in music 27th December 2008 05:39 PM

awwww its soo cute
if i had money i'd probably buy it. & i wish more people would appreciate LOVE LETTER as an album, it's really great :heart

KarenPang 27th December 2008 05:50 PM

^ oh ya I forgot to add that the pics that Meat Pao posted reg the CD only of LOVE LETTER , they're different when I checked my CD + DVD

as in for this pics found on the digipak :

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1542/ll4ei8.jpg

they're not the same in which I thought they would be

Beauty4123 27th December 2008 05:51 PM

i love how it's all pink! very cute :love

Jwiz 27th December 2008 09:30 PM

The photos in the album are really very nice and eye pleasing~


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.