![]() |
Well, the slide show on her site has me worried that'll be the case x_x
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
I like the new layout of alan's official site. It's very beautiful. <3
|
oh i shared the pics of her site on here right?
the large pics? |
Quote:
|
ah haha ok just needed to make sure, i get lost these days with everything on alan-china
|
^ What's alan-china?
|
alan's main chinese forum :D
|
Is there an English-based alan forum on the web?
|
|
^ Thanks for the link. ^^
|
no problem, many of the members are active members over there :D
like GRACE and me..and ?? @_@ idk but right now, i'm giving this thread more info than over there :lech |
Quote:
|
guys you said that alan will be on the next HEYx3 ?
if so , then 25th's the day the episode will be flimed or something ? because usually HEYx3's aired every Mon's & 25th's a Sun & not a Mon |
Quote:
|
maybe it's different in Japan, because of the time zone?
|
Quote:
Quote:
I checked http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/HEY/index.html & there's no mention of alan yet just TOHOSHINKI among others OR maybe the fliming of alan's segment will take on 25th because I remembered for ARASHI's last HEYx3 appareance before the new year , theirs was flimed 2 weeks before the actual showing on the day :shrug |
MG so she will be performing on the 25th?! :luv2 GUNJOU alan!!! GUNJOU!!! :laugh
|
I wonder how this song sound in live!
|
^ I hope the performance will be FANTASTIC!! ^^
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:35 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.