Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 愛 is BEST in her 16th Thread! ~LET'S WALTZ to the MUSiC~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95332)

Beauty4123 28th October 2009 10:44 PM

if anyone needs a youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsgVdHScjec

going to watch it now :D

edit: omg that PV was so cuteeee! ai looked so pretty, and i really can't get enough of those eye glasses (or are they really those LOVE EYES? :shrug) but anyway, the setting was so cute and it was just a great PV from start to finish, IMO. the song is also very good :yes

Crystal_Ageha 28th October 2009 11:35 PM

Yes, very cute!! ^.^ It was actually one of those PVs where I stayed interested the whole way through. And the song wasn't bad, either. :) (Still not liking her makeup, though. >_>)

NintendoHTF1242 29th October 2009 12:00 AM

tbh, aisuxtime > Is PV Wise

Crystal_Ageha 29th October 2009 12:56 AM

Noooo, I like classic cute Ai better than sexy Ai, hah.

zyoeru 29th October 2009 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2139131)
tbh, aisuxtime > Is PV Wise

I say they're on par with each other, I love them equally. ^_^

Calico 29th October 2009 01:07 AM

Ha, I liked everything about that PV except what Ai was wearing and...her vocals. :laugh They were rather grating.

Crystal_Ageha 29th October 2009 01:12 AM

Hm, her vocals sounded pretty much the same as they always do, to me, hah. ._. I'm gonna go listen again...

waterballoon 29th October 2009 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2139131)
tbh, aisuxtime > Is PV Wise

Yes I need the Ai Pr0n lol, but I do prefer aisuxtime, really! And I remember I didn't really like Is (the song), but the PV actually made me like the song a little more

NintendoHTF1242 29th October 2009 07:26 AM

At least aisuxtime brought some laughs. Is was just a big fat bore (:

jiarongisme 29th October 2009 11:48 AM

Taiwan release of LOVE is BEST: 2009.11.13

It is a limited release and there will be a packaging and LOVE EYES will be included. It will only be released in CD+DVD format. There's another special bonus but I can't exactly translate it. Google translate gave me nonsense. Here's the other bonus: "彩照圓標"

Source: http://www.avex.com.tw/4th/artist/ar...=1466&cateid=2

zyoeru 29th October 2009 12:43 PM

Hmm..I wonder what it means...something about coloured circles. XD

yoshino 29th October 2009 02:45 PM

Thanks for the link! I like this pv, so creative.
The supermarket all selling hearts!! hahaz. But they look so much like candles to me. even the moon is a heart. omg..

wow the glasses gonna be included for first press version is so cool! I hope they'll include it when they sell it here in sg.

oh I love this song now.. ! The hearts floating like balloons!!
oh wait.. does it mean she's in some LOVE garbage place??

kotora 29th October 2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2139131)
tbh, aisuxtime > Is PV Wise

And the funniest thing is aisu x time has great sex idea without spending a lot. Is PV only spending money to buy all hearts and dump them in somewhere.

waterballoon 29th October 2009 05:21 PM

The Taiwan press of LOVE is BEST would have a limited CD+DVD version, and a regular CD version.

The CD+DVD version would have the LOVE EYES included, imported from Japan, digipacking and "彩照圓標"... my personal translation for that is like photographs that are in a circle. Something like a badge, but not as hard as one... if you get what I mean lol~

KarenPang 29th October 2009 05:30 PM

I'm curious to know whether will avex Hong Kong be doing that as well for both editions

& most importantly , is HMV gonna import the taiwan or the Hong Kong press of LOVE is BEST in due time since for LOVE LETTER's case , they surprisingly imported the Taiwan press & not the Hong Kong as compared to her other albums whom they got the stock from Hong Kong

waterballoon 29th October 2009 05:40 PM

I hope they get whichever version has the LOVE EYES. I would totally wear that to school when I'm high on drugs.

Mirai Noah 29th October 2009 06:45 PM

Aw man, Avex took the PV off of YouTube already. :(

Crystal_Ageha 29th October 2009 09:26 PM

^ Curse them!! :mad

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2139806)
... my personal translation for that is like photographs that are in a circle. Something like a badge, but not as hard as one... if you get what I mean lol~

I agree with this. :yes The literal translation would be something like... coloured/painted shining round things, lol..... So that's close enough. XD

kotora 30th October 2009 02:05 AM

I am so curious if aisu x time PV would get banned in other Asian countries. :(

It is too sexy.

jiarongisme 30th October 2009 02:11 AM

^ Taiwan is bound to be able to see the PV because they're releasing the CD+DVD format. I guess if the HK press comes to Singapore, it'd prolly get a higher censorship rating? NC16 maybe?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.