Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   I really dislike ayus recent music style... (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104575)

A-TeensFan 15th October 2010 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayufan11 (Post 2516883)
Hi! My names Michael. I've been a member here for a while and I'm a huge Ayufan but as of lately I really dislike Ayu's new style of Music...

I started listening to her pre-RAINBOW and I love the Loveppears CD, I am... and I really loved Secret and miss understood. Hated her Next Level cd because it felt very uninspiring Minus Rule, sparkle and another song or two...

But her new cd rock n roll circus I got and I only played my CD for a week or two and it went on the shelves... Guilty was better but didnt last that long either... I remember Secret leaking and being in love with it and once I got my CD was in love...

Anyways it seems as of lately all her music is so plain now and I worry because people are like I love it! It's making me worry because if people really love her new songs I feel like she'll just keep going in that same direction...

I think the last amazing song she did was Mirrorcle World... Sexy little things was good but kind of bland, not amazing and her rock songs are starting to all sound the same and her videos aren't as good as they used to be imo

and now she's releasing all these ballads that are snoozefests...

Am I the only one that feels this way? I'm not going to be like those fans that miss ancient ayu even though I do... but now I even miss my story/miss understood/secret ayu...

I want to know i'm not the only one that feels this way because I feel like I'm alone to this opinion. I used to love Ayu and I still do and am hoping for a turnaround... I wont lie her most recent video with the guns/kill bill esque was cool but the song another sappy kind of song...

Anyone else care to share their thoughts?:rolleyes

I TOTALLY AGREE with you!!! I love her albums before Guilty, don't get me wrong, I love Guilty but it's just not as striking as Secret, (M)U or My Story. Next Level is bland, and i totally hate Rock N Roll Circus era, i don't like the songs and just can't stand the PVs of this era, it's like Ayu ran out of creativity but i still buy the CD because i love Ayu and i wanna support her.
But i love the L single, especially Virgin Road because it's unpredictable. I love Ayu with creativity, unpredictable, surprising me, blowing me away with every PV and song, artwork like she used to do a few years ago

Andrenekoi 15th October 2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-TeensFan (Post 2521500)
I TOTALLY AGREE with you!!! I love her albums before Guilty, don't get me wrong, I love Guilty but it's just not as striking as Secret, (M)U or My Story. Next Level is bland, and i totally hate Rock N Roll Circus era, i don't like the songs and just can't stand the PVs of this era, it's like Ayu ran out of creativity but i still buy the CD because i love Ayu and i wanna support her.
But i love the L single, especially Virgin Road because it's unpredictable. I love Ayu with creativity, unpredictable, surprising me, blowing me away with every PV and song, artwork like she used to do a few years ago

Well, to each, their own... Secret is her worst album IMO while Next Level is among her best :P

noisy_harmony 15th October 2010 05:44 PM

^ I agree with you in 100%!

and

Quote:

Originally Posted by Embleu (Post 2520167)
Ayu needs to release a CREA-composed song that's sonically a cross between Lady Gaga and Beethoven and Vince Guaraldi and Taylor Swift and whose music video has a super-super deep storyline with lots of symbolism and avant-garde imagery and flying mutant laser-shooting zebras. It would add a, ah, new dimension to these threads, no?

I have to quote you in my signature.


yes I didn't bring anything sensible to this thread lol


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.