Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115102)

OyTony 10th December 2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suteisi (Post 2945701)
What's wrong with a centre stage? I loved it during AT2009.




B is just behind A, which is kind of in the middle of the Arena.

This is what I had when I was at AT2009 and it was REALLY GREAT. I was towards the far right side and I saw really well. It was perfect for the runway and centre stage.

AT2009 was not a center stage. CDL ~do it again~ was the first center stage. ^^

Suteisi 10th December 2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OyTony (Post 2945709)
AT2009 was not a center stage. CDL ~do it again~ was the first center stage. ^^

Seems similar enough to me.... Either way she's in the middle..... I don't see how that's a bad thing ?

OyTony 10th December 2012 03:40 PM

I don't like it because the screens are so small and the light effects are not that awesome and you see ayu's back half of the show because she sings in all directions and it's so annoying.

Earth_maiden 10th December 2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suteisi (Post 2945720)
Seems similar enough to me.... Either way she's in the middle..... I don't see how that's a bad thing ?

Babe, I think people mean the entire stage is in the centre, like CDL10-11 was, with Ayu in the centre the whole time and no arena stage set up. ^_^ I don't think she even used the catwalk in CDL10-11.

truehappiness 10th December 2012 03:54 PM

I think she's avoided the catwalk for about 2 years now even though it's there. She only showed up on it during MCs.

isthisLOL? 10th December 2012 04:10 PM

She did run down the catwalk at a-nation for evolution and did November at CDL1112 on there.

Suteisi 11th December 2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 2945739)
Babe, I think people mean the entire stage is in the centre, like CDL10-11 was, with Ayu in the centre the whole time and no arena stage set up. ^_^ I don't think she even used the catwalk in CDL10-11.

So that's how it is... Ok then. So the stage is only for like, the band. She only uses the middle, like CD10-11. GOT IT lol *derp-derp*

Earth_maiden 11th December 2012 02:48 PM

^Lol, yeah. It's all central. I don't want it to be like that for my first time... though when I get there I don't think I'll care... :mischief

Suteisi 11th December 2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 2946468)
^Lol, yeah. It's all central. I don't want it to be like that for my first time... though when I get there I don't think I'll care... :mischief

When the music starts and you hear her sing you won't give a crap lmao

But with our tickets I think central would be better at this point...

pheonixflame15 12th December 2012 08:49 PM

How long is it before the goods go on sale?

miki_beland 13th December 2012 07:15 AM

There will be Ameba pigg streaming http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/121213.html

I hope UStream too...

~angel*ayumi~ 13th December 2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2945747)
I think she's avoided the catwalk for about 2 years now even though it's there. She only showed up on it during MCs.

She was on the catwalk during STEP you/Shake it at HLS Tour^^ What was great because our seats were near the catwalk platform *_*

Linza-mo 13th December 2012 08:28 AM

It will be broadcasted in movie theater in Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong too !


http://i12.servimg.com/u/f12/11/00/64/98/cinema10.jpg

SURREAL__RAINBOW 13th December 2012 10:35 AM

I finally got my ticket for the 31st!!!!

Sooo expensive but it'll be my first CDL ever!!! :love :love :love

YUKARI 13th December 2012 03:00 PM

^ wow! where did you buy it??

ayuuk 14th December 2012 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miki_beland (Post 2947345)
There will be Ameba pigg streaming http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/121213.html

I hope UStream too...

Me too!!

How to use that Ameba pigg streaming?? Is it open for international fans or just Japanese fans?

Ustream seems much more straight forward...

AyUmIXx 14th December 2012 04:46 AM

omg lucky taiwan and hongkong!

tokyoxjapanxfan 14th December 2012 05:07 AM

I ended up with kind of sucky seats for CDL. Oh well. I'm in the stands near to where Enrique usually is. I'm excited to see this year's goods! If it's leopard print again...I don't know what I'll do lol. But considering the logo, I think they'll be rather interesting. The overall religious tone and all.

I'll only be attending the show on the 31st. :)

truehappiness 14th December 2012 08:09 AM

We should get a USTREAM announcement in like a week or so if it's happening. So excited!

LacusClyne 14th December 2012 04:58 PM

Sad.... If only it's live screening in Singapore theatre too....


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.