Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oricon Ranking Daily [Bold & Delicious / PRIDE ] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36837)

minkAYuko 5th December 2005 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryoko
Well CDJapan is based in Japan (they have no other location), so it's possible that it might count.


everybody let's buy from CDJAPAN!!! then the things i.ve bout counts! haha yayyyy!

Qt Mashi 5th December 2005 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikAYuko
everybody let's buy from CDJAPAN!!! then the things i.ve bout counts! haha yayyyy!

if it really counts towards Oricon, i will buy it from CDJapan~!

~*Mabushii*~ 5th December 2005 05:45 AM

if it counts towards Oricon.. I'll buy from CDJapan

shinde 5th December 2005 05:47 AM

I'm buying her new album from CDJapan also...I hope it counts towards the sales in Oricon...

minkAYuko 5th December 2005 07:45 AM

plus cdjapan is better than yesasia in handling your items!! you can buy all your ayu CDs at cdjapan and the rest at yesasia if you like! n_n that's what I do!... yesasia is from hong kong so the sale count matters only in hong kong right?

Qt Mashi 5th December 2005 09:51 AM

oh but CDJapan only sells Japanese versions right?

so expensive :(

bluegie 5th December 2005 10:22 AM

yes, CDjapan only sells JPN versions

another update: still no. 3 today.. so..

Endlessoul 5th December 2005 11:27 AM

But now I doubt that it could pass 100k for the first week... I'm so sad:cry :cry Ayu's record is about to be broken...:weep

Qt Mashi 5th December 2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endlessoul
But now I doubt that it could pass 100k for the first week... I'm so sad:cry :cry Ayu's record is about to be broken...:weep

oh no... :vsad

Neil 5th December 2005 03:28 PM

Is the weekly out today? Hhmmm I wonder if she made 2nd. Course You have to remember that around half the sales are made on first day, so one would assume the 2nd most sales are on the second day, etc... so we can only hope for the best :)

ayu_fan929 5th December 2005 08:44 PM

^the early results r gonna b out today=monday in US/Canada

Yarumi 5th December 2005 08:50 PM

*is nervous*

Ayu! Why'd you have to go and promote B&D like that! I hope she makes #1... It's Monday... 0_o() The day of reconing!

Neil 5th December 2005 09:23 PM

Hhmmm I'm so nervous :(

Luther10 5th December 2005 09:26 PM

A bit worried
 
A huge first day sale should be enough to claim weekly number 1, I think. Since the current #1 and #2 are not new releases. But I'm still kind of worried though. Ayu should have held back the release date of and info on the upcoming album till after B&D single release, to gain more sales.

Zeke. 5th December 2005 09:34 PM

AYU IS # 1 AGAIN!!

浜崎あゆみの通算38枚目のシングル「Bold&Delicious/Pride」が今週、8.4万枚を売上げ、初登場で首位を獲得。これでシングル首位獲得は、2002年4月 発売の「Free&Easy」から13作連続、通算では25作目となり、シングル首位獲得数記録で、松田聖 子(25作)と並ぶ、女性アーティスト歴代No.1となった【下表参照】。
 浜崎あゆみは、すでにシングルの総売上枚数(今週で1961万枚)、シングルのTOP10獲得数(今回で 36作、2位は小泉今日子の33作)の2部門で女性アーティストNo.1となっており、これで女性アーティ ストのシングルの主要タイトル、「首位数」「TOP10数」「総売上枚数」の3部門を浜崎が独占したことに なる。

ROUGH TRANSLATION:

Total 38th single "Bold&Delicious/Pride" of the Hamazaki walking this week, sells 8.4 ten thousand, acquiring the premier position with first appearance. Single premier position acquisition, with "Free&Easy" empty 13 work continuations and total of 2002 April sale becomes the 25th work with this, with single premier position acquisition several records, Kiyoko Matsuda (25 works) with lines up, with woman artist successive generations No.1 it becomes < Chart below reference > . As for the Hamazaki walking, the single entire sale quantity (this week 1961 ten thousand), the frequency of single TOP10 acquisition (this time 36 works, as for 2 rank 33 works of Kiyouko's Koizumi) we have become woman artist No.1 already in 2 sections, with this single principal title of the woman artist, it means that Hamazaki monopolizes 3 sections "of the quantity" the quantity of premier position "" entire sale quantity "of TOP10".

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ranking/3920/

I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY! A TON OF STRESS HAS BEEN LIFTED OFF OF MY HEART! LET'S HEAR IT FOR AYU! SHE CAME CLOSE THIS TIME!

Annabelle 5th December 2005 09:35 PM

Oricon says B&D is ranked #1 for its 1st week, and sold 84 000.

 浜崎あゆみの通算38枚目のシングル「Bold&Delicious/Pride」が今週、8.4万枚を売上げ、初登場で首位を獲得。これでシングル首位獲得は、2002年4月 発売の「Free&Easy」から13作連続、通算では25作目となり、シングル首位獲得数記録で、松田聖 子(25作)と並ぶ、女性アーティスト歴代No.1となった【下表参照】。
 浜崎あゆみは、すでにシングルの総売上枚数(今週で1961万枚)、シングルのTOP10獲得数(今回で 36作、2位は小泉今日子の33作)の2部門で女性アーティストNo.1となっており、これで女性アーティ ストのシングルの主要タイトル、「首位数」「TOP10数」「総売上枚数」の3部門を浜崎が独占したことに なる。

Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ranking/3920/

drewbilation 5th December 2005 09:39 PM

Woohoo! Sales are kind of disappointing, though.

bluegie 5th December 2005 09:40 PM

OMG!!! no. 1 albeit 84K copies being sold! That's...

1) people hate ayu suddenly (I doubt it),
2) people dun like B&D/Pride (I kinda doubt that), OR
3) people waitin' for the new album! (YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

no matter what, congratulations ayu!!!! You next step is to kick seiko down to no. 2 and get your 26th no. 1!!!!!!!:luv2

Zeke. 5th December 2005 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegie
OMG!!! no. 1 albeit 84K copies being sold! That's...

1) people hate ayu suddenly (I doubt it),
2) people dun like B&D/Pride (I kinda doubt that), OR
3) people waitin' for the new album! (YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

no matter what, congratulations ayu!!!! You next step is to kick seiko down to no. 2 and get your 26th no. 1!!!!!!!:luv2

I think another reason may be that fans have put this single on their Christmas list and family members don't really have to go purchase it within the 1st day or week it has been released and that may be why there is not many sales for this week!

ayu_fan929 5th December 2005 09:46 PM

sales r really, really, disappointing 84,000?? thats really low. in fact, about ~4,000 higher than BML.
the differench btwn #1-3 r really really close. i did some calculations.
#1 (ayu): 84,000
#3: 81,000
that means #2 (most likely Seishun Amigo) had sales of 81000-84000!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.