Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Meow ! It's the 3rd Anna "Virgin Cat" Tsuchiya Official Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77761)

GRACE 30th August 2008 07:51 PM


stickyrice 30th August 2008 08:50 PM

I liked Virgin Cat. The whole broadway thing goin on was fun and I enjoyed it!

GRACE 31st August 2008 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stickyrice (Post 1611076)
I liked Virgin Cat. The whole broadway thing goin on was fun and I enjoyed it!

...broadway? Where was there broadway in Virgin Cat? Not in the song, not in the PV =/..

stickyrice 31st August 2008 03:36 AM

maybe I shouldve said theatre type of thing, unless Im just watching the wrong plays well whatever I still enjoyed it :)

GRACE 31st August 2008 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1611030)

*repeats same post* Anna needs moar this

Sasha 31st August 2008 08:24 AM

i like Virgin Cat, if you don't like it, then what are you doing in this thread? o.o

CHE.R.RY 31st August 2008 05:13 PM

^ You don't have to like every song that an artist puts out to visit their thread...

Oh and Virgin Cat has really grown on me lol. I think the chorus is EXTREMELY catchy! Hopefully the version that will appear on the single will be a little longer. The PV rip is only a little over 3 mins :eek!

Re:★ 31st August 2008 05:28 PM

Wth? That's so not Anna's voice~

:confused

Yoake 31st August 2008 06:04 PM

I don't understand why you put this video here GRACE

GRACE 31st August 2008 08:26 PM

That's Anna Tsuchiya, only, before she killed her voice with smokes and booze. That's "unchained" the first song of her only album when she was part of the indie band Spin Aqua. LEARN YOUR ANNA HISTORY PEOPLEZ. She may not sound like that anymore, but that's the kind of songs she must do

ka♡ri. 31st August 2008 11:42 PM

Anna's voice is a lot better now.
So is her music.

Virgin Cat is such a great song - I really love her crazy pop ones like this and BUBBLE TRIP. I'm glad she's not stuck on that rocker thing...strip me? was really boring to me. I really hope her album is as varied as her singles have been. :smitten

GRACE 1st September 2008 01:08 AM

Pisces is her best album. Ever. Oh my god, Anna needs to go grab KAZ back from HYDE and VAMPS, re-form Spin Aqua, and go back to making awesome music <3

ohsixthirty 2nd September 2008 03:01 AM

so i just noticed today that on the us itunes store they have another single of "bubble trip" with mixes by hex hector. anyone else ever notice it? i'm going to go buy it.

GRACE 2nd September 2008 03:31 AM

^I've seen it before, if you buy it, up it for us please?

CHE.R.RY 2nd September 2008 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1612420)
That's Anna Tsuchiya, only, before she killed her voice with smokes and booze. That's "unchained" the first song of her only album when she was part of the indie band Spin Aqua. LEARN YOUR ANNA HISTORY PEOPLEZ. She may not sound like that anymore, but that's the kind of songs she must do

LOL I forgot all about that xD! But yeah, her voice is kind of erm....raspy now if you will ;).

ohsixthirty 2nd September 2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1614096)
^I've seen it before, if you buy it, up it for us please?

Sure thing, I'll try to up it tonight.

TITANIC 4th September 2008 12:51 PM

hi guys.. I'm new Anna fan.
I was addicted to Crazy world

OHMYYYYYYYYYYY

I played this song everyday..


any new info??
I'm looking for their stuff more
I've downloaded Cocoon, crazy world and virgin cat

prussian blue 4th September 2008 01:01 PM

how the recomendation from me, rio?

and also, kuroi namida is a good song too

TITANIC 4th September 2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 1616751)
how the recomendation from me, rio?

and also, kuroi namida is a good song too

I dont have that song

Hmm I like Cocoon
Virgin cat it's OK but still the best for me is Crazy world

prussian blue 4th September 2008 02:08 PM

^and soon, you will be as crazy as anna's crazy world too

did you saw anna's backbone is appear in the cover of virgin cat?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.