Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81401)

aura~ 28th October 2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 1681437)
There is no doubt that she has. I don't believe she does it often, but the CDL 05-06 (TV LIVE) is clear proof. avex knew it, so they changed the angle on the DVD release.

sorry,c an someone upload this part?? i haven't seen CDL 05-06 TV version so i don't know what happened ^^ I think someone said he have it!

thanks!

Zeke. 28th October 2008 08:23 PM

I only had it in ISO format and I think I threw the DVD out. Lol.

Ayumi_lover 28th October 2008 09:02 PM

i hope full tv version of this concert will be uploaded. Something really strange happened then

SunshineSlayer 29th October 2008 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 1680892)
Please upload it)))) Could you please upload WHOLE TV version of the concert))))) :P:P:P

Sorry, it would take forever to upload the entire thing and I don't have the time, but I did cut out the part of the Theme of A-Nation performance and uploaded it.

I remember when I first watched this concert on tv, I didn't notice this until someone on the forum pointed it out. I also was totally an Ayu apologist at that time and me along with several other people still tried to deny that she would lip synch this. :) But really, no one could ever come up with a good argument that this was not lip synched. It was a sad day for Ayu fans everywhere, because there was absolutely no reason to lip synch this song at all and the even scarier part being that if she hadn't made the mistake, probabally no one could tell she was lip synching.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N6WX1LNZ

She is supposed to sing part of the first verse:
Toorinuketa kaze ga nandaka yasashisugite
koraekirezu namida ga hoo o tsutatte iru

But it seems she gets confused and mouths part of the second verse:
Toorinuketa kaze ga nandaka yasashikatta
Ashita no imagoro mo anata o aishite iru

The "ashita" is especially clear; no way she is saying "korae" there. She quickly realizes her mistake and switches back to the first verse. But unfortunately for Ayu this was live and the tv cameras were right on her face at this moment; as was pointed out earlier, they cut this in the DVD release.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 1680892)
well, of course she does! especially some TVperfomances(not HEY!x3 or Music Station, i'm talking about thousands of small shows where she appeared to promete her stuff, but well, not on big and popular channels, maybe CDTV sometimes also was lypsynch as for me really)

I collect Ayu's tv performances and actually she has never lip synched on a tv show as far as I can tell. (that's generally a pretty big no no on most shows in Japan) The only really questionable one was a performance of Seasons on a show called Music Museum where it sounds exactly like the CD, but some people have said that the video is like that because someone replaced the original audio of the video with the cd track, so it's hard to say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose (Post 1681371)


Ah, okay. :3 Lol Namie, that's awesome. Why don't you go look for her? XD

haha, I keep an eye out everytime!

JinHamasaki 29th October 2008 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1682050)
I collect Ayu's tv performances and actually she has never lip synched on a tv show as far as I can tell. (that's generally a pretty big no no on most shows in Japan) The only really questionable one was a performance of Seasons on a show called Music Museum where it sounds exactly like the CD, but some people have said that the video is like that because someone replaced the original audio of the video with the cd track, so it's hard to say.

Haha, I was just about to mention the Music Museum one...but I only saw it on YouTube so I'm not 100% sure how legitimate it is, because its so off-sync and exactly like the CD.

SunshineSlayer 29th October 2008 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free & Easy (Post 1681414)
sunshine may i ask u some question :)

Did you go to Shanghai Concert ? in Which Section did you seat ?


For Me , I go to Shanghai Concert and the concert is very good :)

Even when ayu sing DOY in weird voice XD, but i do notice that she sing Marionette very smooth but i can't tell, if that is lypsynch or not . and for other song i think she sing live...

that's my opinion :)

Hello. :) No, I was at the Tokyo concerts in June. Since then I've sporadically mentioned that at the time I was thinking she probabally lip synched Marionette and DLMA. But this whole conversation got started up because of the bootleg videos that have been coming out of the Asian dates and her voice does indeed sound the same even though they are from different concerts.

And yeah, I agree - I absolutely hated her voice in Depend on You. I was looking forward to finally hearing that song in concert and it was basically ruined imo. The best part of the concert for me were the encores - I had a lot of fun with those and enjoyed hearing Dearest and Voyage after so long.

Coelacanth 29th October 2008 06:08 AM

maybe her decision to lipsynch theme of a-nation '03 had something to do with the song just being really obscure. maybe she knew that the possibility of her forgetting the lyrics for that song was really high so it would be safer to just use a pre-recorded track. I mean really.. she can barely remember the lyrics to Trauma, a song she sings like, every single year. After all, she did mess up the mouthing the lyrics, so maybe it saved her some embarrassment haha. Forgetting the words to a slower song like that is a lot more awkward than an upbeat one like Trauma or independent.

But meh.. I expect that the more and more theatrical her tours get, the more lip-synching we're going to see.

SunshineSlayer 29th October 2008 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 1682075)
After all, she did mess up the mouthing the lyrics, so maybe it saved her some embarrassment haha.

I would think getting caught lip synching is more embarrassing than messing up the lyrics live. :) Whenever she has lyric messups in Trauma and what not, it is very endearing to me.

freedreamer 29th October 2008 06:21 AM

^SunShine...can u PM me the link on MF? if possible? thanks...

Coelacanth 29th October 2008 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1682080)
I would think getting caught lip synching is more embarrassing than messing up the lyrics live. :) Whenever she has lyric messups in Trauma and what not, it is very endearing to me.

Not really when it's going on for the whole concert. I don't know if you noticed, but she messed up a lot of the words in CDL 05-06. She didn't completely pause or go blank, but I remember a few songs where she mixed up the verses and choruses and some lines (I think BoY and Endless sorrow in particular) and the end of winding road, I don't know if it was intentional or not, but she sung like a COMPLETELY different line. I remember her mumbling some words in Startin' too. I remember that concert as her being really out of it.. Forgetting the lyrics to your own songs isn't much better than lip-synching, imo.

mikecavs11 29th October 2008 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 1682113)
Not really when it's going on for the whole concert. I don't know if you noticed, but she messed up a lot of the words in CDL 05-06. She didn't completely pause or go blank, but I remember a few songs where she mixed up the verses and choruses and some lines (I think BoY and Endless sorrow in particular) and the end of winding road, I don't know if it was intentional or not, but she sung like a COMPLETELY different line. I remember her mumbling some words in Startin' too. I remember that concert as her being really out of it.. Forgetting the lyrics to your own songs isn't much better than lip-synching, imo.

in winding road when she was introducing the dancers she messed up with the names, so she improvised the lyrics in the end by saying like "i made a lot of mistakes today...." so it was intentional:D

Ayumi_lover 29th October 2008 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1682050)
Sorry, it would take forever to upload the entire thing and I don't have the time, but I did cut out the part of the Theme of A-Nation performance and uploaded it.

Please-please, i hope you will upload)) i really want to see whole tv version)

MM i saw this moment. Really intersting. Well it couldbe lyp synched, but then i've tride to articulate as she and it's possible to say that, maybe she was scared to kiss the mic :P . Well, okay, this could be lyp synched. But I should go now and cannot check, it seems that in dvd version this sounded different. So then why they edited synched song??
to sound more synched?

njanjayrp 29th October 2008 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 1682113)
Not really when it's going on for the whole concert. I don't know if you noticed, but she messed up a lot of the words in CDL 05-06. She didn't completely pause or go blank, but I remember a few songs where she mixed up the verses and choruses and some lines (I think BoY and Endless sorrow in particular) and the end of winding road, I don't know if it was intentional or not, but she sung like a COMPLETELY different line. I remember her mumbling some words in Startin' too. I remember that concert as her being really out of it.. Forgetting the lyrics to your own songs isn't much better than lip-synching, imo.

If i remember well she sang the same chorus 2x in ENDLESS SORROW in CDL 05-06. And replaced a couple of lines.

MsMiyabi 29th October 2008 10:21 AM

thank you costumes look nice as always. I love the red one

AyUmIXx 29th October 2008 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free & Easy (Post 1681444)
we met @ West Gate before the Opening Gate :D if you still remember which one :lech

I just surprise when she sang like that XD

oh mi god... really??
west gate?
so you're the guy from Surabaya?? who's studying in Beijing?????
and how do u know that i'm the one u have met before??

pls do tell me which one u are!

Free & Easy 29th October 2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1682067)
Hello. :) No, I was at the Tokyo concerts in June. Since then I've sporadically mentioned that at the time I was thinking she probabally lip synched Marionette and DLMA. But this whole conversation got started up because of the bootleg videos that have been coming out of the Asian dates and her voice does indeed sound the same even though they are from different concerts.

bootleg videos in my opinion can't be 100% accurate isn't it :)

From what i see in the concert I think Only Marionette that make me curios cause it perform in the center stage so i can't see cleary but for the rest of the song I think is LIVE .. that's what i feel :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 1682297)
oh mi god... really??
west gate?
so you're the guy from Surabaya?? who's studying in Beijing?????
and how do u know that i'm the one u have met before??

pls do tell me which one u are!

Yup in the West Gate :lech The One that study in Beijing :D

one of your friend told me that your nick is ayumixx in AHS :D

Ayumi_lover 29th October 2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 1682207)
If i remember well she sang the same chorus 2x in ENDLESS SORROW in CDL 05-06. And replaced a couple of lines.

Well, that was a year after her first really great tour + promotion of new album and single, so that's way she had no time to prepare well

futureLOVE 29th October 2008 03:00 PM

^Yeah CDL 05-06 wasn't one I liked very much...it was just kind of...boring maybe?

the part i liked best was the ballad portion in the encore.

...I really hope she has a CDL this year.

AyUmIXx 29th October 2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free & Easy (Post 1682396)
Yup in the West Gate :lech The One that study in Beijing :D

one of your friend told me that your nick is ayumixx in AHS :D

oh wow... so you're Free & Easy!! ic ic ic..cool!!
nice to meet you here here... :)
but do u know which one is me??
hahaha lol :D

so you sat at the 2000 Yuan seat right?
how nice is thatttttt gotta see Ayu up close!

thangkhung91 29th October 2008 04:55 PM

Did anyone notice that she got confused and swithed a few words in the first bridge in Evolution? :P

Instead of singing
nido to wa chotto ajiwaenai yo ne
mou ichido omoidashite

She sang she these words from the second bridge :p
sono me de chanto mikiwamete ite ne
jibun no monosashi de

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/bw8EwSHeJus/


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.