Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

KarenPang 28th December 2008 04:24 AM

Pics of LOVE LETTER :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...n/IMG_0882.jpg

Inside the digipak :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...n/IMG_0885.jpg

pretty :love

2-3 more purchases & I'm done for the year

Beauty4123 28th December 2008 04:25 AM

very pretty! i love your blanket, karen! :love

love in music 28th December 2008 04:28 AM

It's just soo cute!! Ughhhhh. I am jealous :scry

Brodie Boy 28th December 2008 04:36 AM

I love her cute new haircut and her new album is so good!.

KarenPang 28th December 2008 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1760547)
very pretty! i love your blanket, karen! :love

lol thanks Lisa that's actually my bedsheet & not my blanket :laugh

jiarongisme 28th December 2008 05:44 AM

This sucks. My copy and Karen's copy was shipped on the same date and by the same person but she received it earlier than me. :weep

I'm really afraid something has happened to my copy. :weep

ville 28th December 2008 11:10 AM

i'm getting my cd-only first press tomorrow :>
i can't wait !

taskinillusion 29th December 2008 05:22 AM

WOW the pictures are just so pretty!

ayumixfan 29th December 2008 05:52 AM

does anyone else think ai otsuka is doing really well for her 2nd week? like she's probably getting weekly number 5 for sure : ) ~!!! GO AI~!!

Lol ~! I love the pictures I never opened mine cuz its so pretty looking D: LOL !

Did anyone else read the lyrics to ningyou... o-m-g o_o Why did she write something so depressing??? is she depressed? XD

Aga-chan 29th December 2008 08:22 AM

^I love the "Ningyo" lyrics! ^^

Maybe she wasn't depressed, just reflective?

sugarbasil 29th December 2008 08:28 AM

^^Where are the lyrics? :confused

freedreamer 29th December 2008 10:10 AM

yea..wads the lyrics?...

Ningyo is amazing...in this album at least...though it reminds me of kumuriUta a lot..(i still prefer the latter)..I like the sudden outburst moment somewhere near the beginning...very emotional

hearted 29th December 2008 10:26 AM

^
Spoiler:

Wanting to be a good girl,
I gave up all of my freedom
I would have become a boy even,
had mother wished for it

The pregnant little girl walked around
cutting her heels on shards of glass,
heading towards her own execution grounds

I feel no pain, I feel no joy
as my heart slowly begins to die,
starting from the surface of my face

All I ever wanted was friends
and so I chose them with reckless abandonment
I only wanted someone to treat me gently,
and so I moved in with a man

If only I had taken more care of myself
then I could've become more human
instead of this empty, emotionless doll

This pain I feel, this loneliness I feel
Yet nobody is here to save me

I'll try my best in the city
and so I wished upon a star:
"I want to become human"

credits: rodri and slinju at Channel-ai

;___;

Aga-chan 29th December 2008 10:29 AM

^I love that part. I wished there would have been another one around at the end of the song...

hearted beat me to it. lol
Side note about the last part: I understand it like that, that she places a wish upon a star, which is trying its best in the city, not that she is trying her best. I could be wrong, though.

Yoake 29th December 2008 11:48 AM

thanks for pics! She is so cute. I love the pic with dog

waterballoon 29th December 2008 01:52 PM

Ah, I read the translations of the whole album over at channel-ai.com... And I'm really impressed! The lyrics in LOVE LETTER are very mature, yet they don't overcomplicate my thoughts... cool! And they are kind of 'mature' now... (I mean you-fetish lol).

yoshino 29th December 2008 03:41 PM

thanks for sharing the picts, karen.
I guess it wouldn't be LOVE LETTER if it is not in digipak! it jus look so lovely!!

taskinillusion 30th December 2008 04:49 AM

OMG maybe Ai's pregnant!! :O J/K

But man... wow... Those are some... dark-ish lyrics...

Kaiouforever 30th December 2008 07:50 AM

Crazy lyrics o_O But very poetic

sugarbasil 31st December 2008 01:16 AM

WOW. Those are some...dark lyrics coming from Ai Ai. :( Her life's been changing in the last few years I guess. Becoming more mature. I wondering what's going on in her life right now...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.