Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 愛 is BEST in her 16th Thread! ~LET'S WALTZ to the MUSiC~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95332)

kotora 30th October 2009 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 2140253)
^ Taiwan is bound to be able to see the PV because they're releasing the CD+DVD format. I guess if the HK press comes to Singapore, it'd prolly get a higher censorship rating? NC16 maybe?

How about China? They Banned all dirty music video because China gov't wants to keep their citizens "innocent" .

jiarongisme 30th October 2009 02:36 AM

^ Eh... I don't really care about China. :P

waterballoon 30th October 2009 02:44 AM

Honestly, how "dirty" is aisuxtime??? NC-16 in Singapore (if it is) is ridiculous beyond words. I didn't licking fingers and showing finger symbols is "dirty"... then KFC should be banned too. :)

Crystal_Ageha 30th October 2009 03:17 AM

I agree. This PV is certainly sexual, and it's definitely over the top for a music video (especially for Ai Otsuka! :O), but it's not like it's porn. I don't think it should get an adult rating anywhere. :\ (Except, like stated above, maybe in China, 'cause they're picky like that, lol.)

nemesisyume 30th October 2009 03:23 AM

I don't see why it would be over the top for a music vid
so many music videos are very sexual and almost porn-ish
and ai is human too - maybe she's just horny :laugh


jiarongisme 30th October 2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2140286)
Honestly, how "dirty" is aisuxtime??? NC-16 in Singapore (if it is) is ridiculous beyond words. I didn't licking fingers and showing finger symbols is "dirty"... then KFC should be banned too. :)

Singapore's censorship is ridiculous so you never know.

KarenPang 30th October 2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2140286)
Honestly, how "dirty" is aisuxtime??? NC-16 in Singapore (if it is) is ridiculous beyond words. I didn't licking fingers and showing finger symbols is "dirty"... then KFC should be banned too. :)

lol I'm curious to see LOVE is BEST will get what rating from the censorship board in due time

if it's PG then I will be surprised honestly

waterballoon 30th October 2009 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 2140329)
Singapore's censorship is ridiculous so you never know.

ikr! They do the WEIRDEST ratings for Kuu stuff!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2140333)
lol I'm curious to see LOVE is BEST will get what rating from the censorship board in due time

if it's PG then I will be surprised honestly

well it should be PG right? XD But actually for music stuff, it doesn't matter if it's NC-16/M-18 whatever... I remember I bought Kingdom in my school uniform... and it was like NC-16, :laugh

jiarongisme 30th October 2009 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2140337)
ikr! They do the WEIRDEST ratings for Kuu stuff

Exactly! Black Cherry with PG rating? And then BEST ~first things~ got M18? It doesn't make sense!

So yeah, maybe LOVE is BEST will get a ridiculous rating too? Iono.

KarenPang 30th October 2009 03:45 AM

yeah the censorship board's very nabei sometimes :o

Koda's albums were rated PG , NC16 & then now M18 D: but all her concert DVDs been rated PG which's o_O

kotora 30th October 2009 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 2140329)
Singapore's censorship is ridiculous so you never know.

Well, their standards to accept sex today is too low for us. So does some small countries in Asia, middle east.

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2140286)
Honestly, how "dirty" is aisuxtime??? NC-16 in Singapore (if it is) is ridiculous beyond words. I didn't licking fingers and showing finger symbols is "dirty"... then KFC should be banned too. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal_Ageha (Post 2140315)
I agree. This PV is certainly sexual, and it's definitely over the top for a music video (especially for Ai Otsuka! :O), but it's not like it's porn. I don't think it should get an adult rating anywhere. :\ (Except, like stated above, maybe in China, 'cause they're picky like that, lol.)

I would say licking a finger is not that dirty, but the last scene of whole group of naked people would be counted as "dirty" for some countries standard. They don't appreciate nude art. They think guys and girls get nude = sex.

China is also ridiculous too. Its gov't bans Youtube, Wikipeida, and Facebook.

Beauty4123 30th October 2009 05:55 PM

new LOVE PV "magic"


zyoeru 30th October 2009 06:17 PM

It's pretty, but it's nothing special. :)

Crystal_Ageha 30th October 2009 09:55 PM

Eh, definitely my least favourite song and PV out of the new ones. That bunny is cute, though.

kotora 31st October 2009 03:57 AM

It looks like Ami-kind dance music video (FREE FREE + ONE + CAN'T STOP THE DISCO) but in bunny version.

love in music 31st October 2009 04:08 AM

i love that song! it's my favorite from LOVE so far. the video kind of hypnotized me

waterballoon 31st October 2009 04:12 AM

omg the PV... :laugh so cute but my eyes hurt; all that lights and shapes! I wonder if it will be banned like the Pokemon episode where there were intense light; thus leading to spasms in children...

Crystal_Ageha 31st October 2009 05:47 AM

I just saw all the pictures in Ai's calendar. There's one where she's posing all sexy in her bra. So naughty lately, Ai-chan. :lech

jiarongisme 31st October 2009 06:07 AM

The PV is kinda... hypnotising. The song is really nice. Has this soothing feeling to it imo. :yes

koumori 31st October 2009 06:50 AM

LOL! Ohemgee spinning bunny colours..LOLL..oh wow, the PV is so..well, I'm sorry to have to repeat everyone else but it's so hypotising..my eyes were going all droopy..xDD

Such a cute song and PV~! Thanks for posting up *0*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.