Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] thread 19th ; I ♥ xxx + Action 10.5 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103601)

Beauty4123 20th January 2011 05:36 PM

ai is really overdue for a new studio album. it'll almost be 3 years since LOVE LETTER. :(

adantatu2 20th January 2011 11:26 PM

she should release a new studio album in the summer at least !!!
she got 2 singles already

NintendoHTF1242 21st January 2011 02:54 AM

Guys, she's pregnant. Jeez lol. Let her pop out the baby, relax a bit then she can go back and record.

PEARL 21st January 2011 02:49 PM

^yeah shes preggie~ maybe after apr for new material?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 21st January 2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2615780)
Guys, she's pregnant. Jeez lol. Let her pop out the baby, relax a bit then she can go back and record.

exactly! lol

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 1st February 2011 05:26 PM

what's up with Ai ???

hearted 1st February 2011 07:23 PM

^got herself a man and a baby soon~

Twinkle ! 1st February 2011 07:53 PM

How lucky male artists are they're getting married and having fun and continuing with their career , Unlike female artists :P

hearted 1st February 2011 07:58 PM

^well she's pregnant so you cant expect her to jump around and make music XD

and look at ayu, married and still getting that cash :P

Bigtop 1st February 2011 10:33 PM

No Ai-chin news yet, apparently...

sugarbasil 9th February 2011 05:39 PM

I'm making a collection of Ai's slow songs. Does anyone have any remixes of her slow songs? Renai Shashin for example?

hearted 9th February 2011 06:16 PM

^there is a renai shashin haru version if thats what your looking for? :P

sugarbasil 9th February 2011 08:12 PM

^That would be nice! :yes I'd pretty much like any remixes of her slow songs, Renai Shashin was just an example; but it is one of my favorite songs, so I'd love to hear this haru version! :D

hearted 9th February 2011 08:26 PM

^ok lemme upload it for you! :D

here you goooo~ http://www.mediafire.com/?9n3bvio8oknj872

sugarbasil 10th February 2011 06:06 AM

^Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! That was so sweet of you! :D I really appreciate it!

ストロボ・EdGE 10th February 2011 06:10 AM

Aw I hope her and her baby and the Ol' Creeper are doing well.

sugarbasil 15th February 2011 07:51 PM

^He totally is a creeper. O_o

KarenPang 18th February 2011 01:45 PM

I・XXX from the LOVE IS BORN~7th Anniversary 2010~ DVD will be aired tomorrow on Space Shower TV's New Cuts

2月21日(月)
Beep!! / Superfly
I・XXX from DVD「LOVE IS BORN~7th Anniversary 2010~」 / 大塚 愛LOTUS FLOWER / RADIOHEAD
Mach 肝心 from DVD「Oh! No! It's Heavy Polysick!!!」 / POLYSICS

http://www.spaceshowertv.com/program.../new_cuts.html

SURREAL__RAINBOW 18th February 2011 02:52 PM

i don't understand

sugarbasil 23rd February 2011 03:00 PM

^Does anyone have a clip from that?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.