Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [IV] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108159)

ayuuk 9th April 2011 03:33 PM

The pic makes me excited. How did people get those copies?

JackieRos 9th April 2011 03:42 PM

I'm waiting for the entire album leaks.
I haven't listened to any previews or whatever.


I can't wait for my box.

TeamAyu2004 9th April 2011 03:55 PM

Another leak?!?! Awesomeness!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 9th April 2011 03:56 PM

...another?

jbrat2219 9th April 2011 04:02 PM

~listening~

I gotta say. I feel Voyage was only appropriately remixed once... This doesn't really top it to be honest, but it's good. The remix in ayu-mi-x 5, the very last track I believe.... PERFECTION!

love in music 9th April 2011 04:34 PM

^omg I hate that one.
Definitely surprised with this Voyage leak, I love it! It sounds so uplifting and nice, kind of like a whole new song compared to the original.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 9th April 2011 05:22 PM

ugh, come on, more leaks!

Picaflor 7/4 9th April 2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2665049)
...another?

days

Pieces_of_SEVEN 9th April 2011 05:55 PM

Days didn't really leak lol

pride123 9th April 2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2665090)
Days didn't really leak lol

Yeah. It just leaked the dub version and a fanmade ver. which is not official.

bemanicho1 9th April 2011 06:17 PM

Voyage isn't really one of my favorite songs, so I was surprised that the remix is pretty decent, for me anyway.

Chibi_Venus 9th April 2011 08:48 PM

Not gonna lie, I am really digging these covers. :) They stick with the original theme(s) of previous releases. ;)

Kanzaki 9th April 2011 09:08 PM

Days didn't leak, it was played at a radio station.

Bubbly 9th April 2011 09:50 PM

Wow, I did not expect this but the Voyage remix is really awesome! I'm always too lazy to listen to remixes of artists, since I'm not a big fan but I might have to check out the whole ayu-mi-x 7 collection since this one song got me hooked up

TeamAyu2004 10th April 2011 01:18 AM

Actually Days did leak. may it be dub or anything else.

"A leak in music is if it has been made available to the public on the Internet before its official release date; this musical material is still intended to be confidential."

It doesn't matter who released it or how. If the "official" release date is April 20th then anything released before that date is LEAKED.

JackieRos 10th April 2011 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 (Post 2665154)
Days didn't leak, it was played at a radio station.

Say what O.o

(miss)understood 10th April 2011 02:06 AM

I can't wait to get my box, I'm tempted to listen to voyage. Must... refrain...

channy 10th April 2011 02:30 AM

I am curious about the Acoustic Orchestra version of "forgiveness" O_O

pride123 10th April 2011 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiSeido (Post 2665243)
I am curious about the Acoustic Orchestra version of "forgiveness" O_O

Same! "forgiveness" is a very slow and a ballad song. Imagine if it's a acoustic orchestra ver.! :D

Didz-19 10th April 2011 03:13 AM

I just can't wait to listen to AUDIENCE! It's an upbeat-fast-pace song! Being acoustic orchestra....curious on how it will turn out!! Hehehehe


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.