Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115102)

TeamAyu2004 14th December 2012 05:02 PM

Im looking forward to goods as welll...

maybe we will get are first necklace AYU cross???????

Chris85 15th December 2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 2947818)
I ended up with kind of sucky seats for CDL. Oh well. I'm in the stands near to where Enrique usually is.

Which block is that?

owlflight 15th December 2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2948014)
Im looking forward to goods as welll...

maybe we will get are first necklace AYU cross???????

If there is a necklace, I will buy it! She should release some logo jewelry.

YUKARI 15th December 2012 02:29 PM

I want to attend on 31st too! Oh that should I do -_-

btw does anyone know how to launch auction on Yahoo auctions? I guess my B4 ticket will sell well :)

SURREAL__RAINBOW 15th December 2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 2947493)
^ wow! where did you buy it??

I bought them from the Shibuya reseller shop :)

I've got arena tickets for both 29th and 31st! I also wanna attend on the 30th but I dunno

TeamAyu2004 15th December 2012 04:24 PM

^ can i ask home much those cost?
I wanna try and budget!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 15th December 2012 04:25 PM

I won the tickets for the 29th, that was 8,500 yen, and the ticket that I bought for the 31st costed me 40,000 yen :thud

TeamAyu2004 15th December 2012 04:28 PM

wow, almost 500.00... I hope they are good seats!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 15th December 2012 04:30 PM

They had plenty of tickets for the 31st the last time I checked, but the prices were just... crazy lol some tickets were over 100,000 yen, and others were just over 10,000 yen.

I'm pretty sure they're gonna fly though.

spanishfan 15th December 2012 10:50 PM

^100,000Y are almost 1000€ :thud

Chris85 16th December 2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 2948315)
I guess my B4 ticket will sell well :)

Yep, for example for 31st arena B tickets are sold for 40-120 000 yen there.

Earth_maiden 16th December 2012 07:50 AM

I THINK we're in the first row of D block stand, north side I think. First row will be pretty awesome, will have a clear view of everything.

Chris85 16th December 2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 2948512)
I THINK we're in the first row of D block stand, north side I think. First row will be pretty awesome, will have a clear view of everything.

Why aren't you SURE? :-) Congrats on frist row anyway :-)
My ticket for 29 isn't shipped yet so I've got no idea what seat I'll end up with:D

Earth_maiden 16th December 2012 08:33 AM

Because I don''t know how the seating arrangements work in the arena since I've never been before, but we got seats 5 and 6. So going by the usual seating in any arena, it goes from lowest being at the bottom. That's all I'm going on. :innocent Does anyone know for sure?

Chris85 16th December 2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 2948518)
Because I don''t know how the seating arrangements work in the arena since I've never been before, but we got seats 5 and 6. So going by the usual seating in any arena, it goes from lowest being at the bottom. That's all I'm going on. :innocent Does anyone know for sure?

Well, I see. You can check your seats and view from there here (click on D to view seating plan and on star near D to view the photos):
https://naash.go.jp/yoyogi/sisetu/ic...7/Default.aspx

FoxyPinkGirl 16th December 2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pheonixflame15 (Post 2947094)
How long is it before the goods go on sale?

I was wondering that myself. I'm very curious to see what the goods are this time around. I'm also really hoping for a USTREAM broadcast this year. it was so nice they did that last year. it's so hard for us international fans to get to see her perform and USTREAM is the perfect outlet for everyone internationally to get to see her :) I really hope they do so again this time.

owlflight 16th December 2012 09:51 AM

I want to go see her in concert! If I ever go to Japan while she is touring, I will make sure I see her! One of my friends here at home is apparently a huge fan and has already seen her live so now I am a tad jealous. I really hope there is a ustream!

Earth_maiden 16th December 2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 2948522)
Well, I see. You can check your seats and view from there here (click on D to view seating plan and on star near D to view the photos):
https://naash.go.jp/yoyogi/sisetu/ic...7/Default.aspx

OH WOW, thanks!! So we're not first row, lol, but oh well. :D

OyTony 16th December 2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pheonixflame15 (Post 2947094)
How long is it before the goods go on sale?

Last year it was the 11. January 2012. mu-mo shop
Announcement was the 22. December 2011 on ayu's website.

Jennie Mae 16th December 2012 09:38 PM

...so if there's no Ustream this year, is anybody willing to do a walkthrough on how to watch it on Amoeba Pigg?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.