Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Cover] SCawaii March 2013 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117071)

mizuki-7 7th February 2013 12:46 AM

http://c0014669.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_10cca508
@Kll_

Jawdarna 7th February 2013 01:20 AM

^ So many gorgeous shots!

Why do they always choose the most unflattering one for the cover? :D

AyUmIXx 7th February 2013 03:19 AM

^
^
OMG perfect perfect..
love it so much..

FoxyPinkGirl 7th February 2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmeh (Post 2970236)
Oh god what a disturbing gif... i dont even

she's Rene from the American tv show Mob Wives.

Larisa-chan 7th February 2013 04:11 AM

What is up with the drastic differences between the cover shot and the inside shots? She looks like a corpse in the cover pic and on the inside the photos are seriously perfection...

AyuGAME 7th February 2013 04:27 AM

i see a lot of together when styling in that inside photo

ayu_ready? 7th February 2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuki-7 (Post 2972540)

looks like atual LOVE again booklet off shots actually

Yoake 7th February 2013 08:30 AM

So beautiful!♥
& Yeah!! it's a Q&A. I love this kind of interview.

BlackSilence 7th February 2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_ready? (Post 2972628)
looks like atual LOVE again booklet off shots actually

might actually be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2972549)
^ So many gorgeous shots!

Why do they always choose the most unflattering one for the cover? :D

meens more good inside lol

Mari-chan 7th February 2013 06:24 PM

The inside-Pics are really beautiful..

inspire_rmx 8th February 2013 08:20 AM

the inside pics are stunning!! perfection ^^ loving her natural looks for this album

freedreamer 9th February 2013 03:44 AM

FULL SCANS
from For"A"ver Ayu FB page



I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE THIS!
there's a song-by-song interview! and Ayu compares [petal] to [Marionette] too

SURREAL__RAINBOW 9th February 2013 03:47 AM

Thank you!!!

primavera♥ 9th February 2013 03:49 AM

Woo! Gorgeous! Thanks :)

Max Power 9th February 2013 06:45 PM

I don't think SHE looks bad, I think the PICTURE is bad. Or maybe makeup, but I'm thinking the picture. She looks wonderful, and I love her hair too. Just the lighting or makeup makes her look so pale that it's just weird. I agree with everyone that says NO TO DUCKFACE! :D

Either way, I'll be looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

Edit. Oh, I missed a page! There they are, and she looks adorable! :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.