Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   30 Day Song Challenge ~Ayu ver.~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124817)

voltron 14th April 2020 02:08 PM

Day 13: A song you like from the 90s
End Roll. There are so many good ones, but I love End Roll so much.

Toniayu123 14th April 2020 02:13 PM

Day 13: a song for xx

Ayumi Romania 14th April 2020 03:14 PM

Day 13: A Song for XX

Chibi-Chan 14th April 2020 05:46 PM

Day 13: A song you like from the 90s
This is really really hard. I can't decide between End roll, too late, WHATEVER, Who and And then. This is just way too hard. For now I go with too late, but I guess this will change the moment I post this. :laugh

Kacku 14th April 2020 06:06 PM

Day 13: A song you like from the 90s
End roll is one of my favourite ballads and seems underrated for how amazing it is.

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
count down

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Lady Dynamite

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
alterna

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
SCAR

Day 07: A song for riding the train
connected

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Letter

Day 09: A song that makes you happy
NEXT LEVEL

Day 10: A song that makes you sad
untitled ~for her~

Day 11: A song you never get tired of
SURREAL

Day 12: A song from your pre Ayu fan days
Dearest

Sky High 14th April 2020 08:03 PM

Day 13 - And then... - wow such a great song.

Teppei-chan 15th April 2020 06:18 AM

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
RAINBOW
RAINBOW is such a soft and calm Song ans I love that about

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
1 Love
I choose this one because I really got into Ayu a few month before this song and Secret got release. Still Love it but I choose it more for the nostalgia behind it

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
NEXT LEVEL
This is a song I often listen to when the sun is out. I don't know but it always gives me a good vibe and makes me wanna go outside and relax in the sun

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
crossroad
Well... I cried my heart out over a boy listening to this song. This guy had the guts to ignore me after a while and years later mde me hope tht this time it would work out.... only to get told via text message that he still h something for his stupid girl.
It sucks because crossroad is one of my most favourite Ayu songs but sometimes it reminds me of this guy. If only crossroad game out a little bit later

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
Terminal
I think this one needs no further explanation and speaks for itself

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance[
Trauma
This on is hard. I'm Not someone who dances alot but If I feel Like Dancing I choose whatever I Like at that moment. But I'm going to choose Trauma as I Always feel the urge to do the little dance moves when I listen to it

Day 07: A song for riding the train
Born to Be
Since I have my own car I don't Ride the train as much as I used to but I Always found myself enjoying listening to Born to Be alot. It's easy to forget your sorrows and just enjoy the ride with this song

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Party Queen
The First one that came to mind. And isn't this the only one she has that are about alcohol/drugs?

Day 09: A song that makes you happy
Greatful days
It's such a cheerful feel-good song for me that makes it easy to enjoy the moment and only think about Happy things. The eurobeat remix of glitter from ayu-ro mix 4 ís a close second

Day 10: A song that makes you sad
reminds me
The lyrics for this song are so great and everytime I read them I get a little sad because they well, reminds me, of sad times from the past

Day 11: A song you never get tired of
A Song for XX
One of my all time favourite and one of the only songs that I listen to everytime it comes up[

Day 12: A song from your pre Ayu fan days
Ladies Night
The first time I heard about Ayumi was reading an articel from a german Manga magazine, it was around 2002/03 and I decided that "now I'm a fan of her". I only knew 1 one Song ( connected) at that time and nowadays woudn't call it being a fan. I got to know more of Ayu and her music in 2006 around th Release of Blue Bird. So that gives me a lot of stuff to choose from, which is hard XD Ladies Night was one of the first Songs that came to my mind

Day 13: A song you like from the 90s
kanariya "Jonathan Peters' Vocal Club Mix"
Ever since I first watched the the PV I'm in Love with this Version of kanariya, it's Not the full remix that Í like because it's waaaay to long imo but the part that ís also being used in the PV is perfection. As for the original Hidden track version one LOVEppears: I also love this one and that it gives the song a complete other and unique feeling.[/QUOTE]




Day 14: A song you’d love to be played at your wedding
Voyage
If I'm every going to marry someone I guess Voyage would be a song that I'd make sure is being played. Maybe even during the ceremony, maybe when I walking down the aisle XD. Always thought that Voyage would be a fitting Song for a wedding.

And on a nother note: damn this challenge get's Harder each day, as I try to always name a song I haven't in previous dass but some songs would fit other dass as Well XD

Chibi-Chan 15th April 2020 06:47 AM

Day 14: A song you’d love to be played at your wedding
I somehow never dreamed of getting married and don't think I will, I also don't think any Ayu songs are really fitting for a wedding. Personally I don't like weddings and always feel they are about a very publicly approved version of "showing" love and not so much about that one song from a Japanese pop singer with the high pitched voice you like but everyone else would find embarrassing. I guess weddings are just not for me. lol
But if this is about a song telling someone you want to spend the rest of your life with this person, I think I choose Dearest.

~angel*ayumi~ 15th April 2020 07:50 AM

Spoiler:
Day 1 - RAINBOW - because it´s just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we weren´t beautiful, cool, or just wasn´t what ppl whould call normal standard.

Day 5 - Bold & Delicious - You can´t play this song quietly xD

Day 6 - Humming 7/4 - Also a very hard one because she has so many songs I want to dance xD

Day 7 - Sunrise ~LOVE is all~ - I often hear it in the bus

Day 8 - Party Queen - As Teppei said, i also can´t think of any other song that is about drugs/alcohol, unless you call love a drug, then she has plenty xD

Day 9 - + - sooo hard, there are so many songs that make me happy.

Day 10 - teddy bear - She has a bunch of sad songs but this is the first that comes to my mind, even before memorial address

Day 11 - A Song for XX - I also go with ASfXX as it´s my absolute fave Ayu song, I will never get tierd of it xD Best is A Ballads Version.

Day 12 - immature - Not so much choice but still hard xD I am fan since Duty^^

Day 13 - A Song for XX - Easy as this my all time fave song from her^^


Day 14 - Dearest - I actually had this song played at my wedding in the church as an orgel version ^^

xLuna&1LOVE 15th April 2020 07:59 AM

Day 14 - Will

Interpretation of the song along the lines of this: Road (of love?) is always with insecurity and doubts. However, for you I will do anything within my power to make it happen. Whatever darkness I will face in the future, I feel more secure, proud and safe when I am with my significant other.

Maybe I am totally misunderstanding the meaning of this song... however, I love the melody and to me it feels light and hopeful. Great for a newlywed couple. I don't think I will actually play it on my wedding. Though, I would love to hum it or play it softly in the background when putting on my dress.

Toniayu123 15th April 2020 09:29 AM

Day 14: i don’t think I would play any. But if I had to, I’ll go with startin’. When everyone is drunk enough. Love song would be a nice choice too, but I ain’t showing no tears in front of my family lol

Aderianu 15th April 2020 12:24 PM

Day 14: About you
I didn't play ayus songs at my wedding, didn't even think about it. At the ceremony it was traditional March and after simply radio, but if to choose I would like rock playlist that begins with About you

voltron 15th April 2020 03:05 PM

Day 14: A song you’d love to be played at your wedding
I have no desire to have a wedding, but if I did...maybe it would be Voyage, or Love Song, or Evolution.

Kacku 15th April 2020 03:41 PM

Day 14: A song you'd love to be played at your wedding
I also can't really see myself getting married but if I had to pick something, my first instinct says You are the only one. The sweet and epic sound is very appropriate, the lyrics are pretty perfect for the occasion (if a little cheesy for my taste), and as a bonus, the song includes a pair of lines I'm absolutely obsessed with: If you are feeling sad / I’ll become the world’s best clown. I tend to love it when Ayu brings in the motif of becoming something different for your beloved (like in Moments and Anything for You), and this one really strikes me: the idea of "I will make a fool out of myself to make you feel better" is really sweet to me, and this metaphor feels really impactful, inspired, and unexpected coming from Ayu.

Spoiler:
Day 01: A song you like with a colour in the title
monochrome

Day 02: A song you like with a number in the title
theme of a-nation '03

Day 03: A song that reminds you of summertime
count down

Day 04: A song that reminds you of someone you’d rather forget
Lady Dynamite

Day 05: A song that needs to be played loud
alterna

Day 06: A song that makes you want to dance
SCAR

Day 07: A song for riding the train
connected

Day 08: A song about drugs or alcohol
Letter

Day 09: A song that makes you happy
NEXT LEVEL

Day 10: A song that makes you sad
untitled ~for her~

Day 11: A song you never get tired of
SURREAL

Day 12: A song from your pre Ayu fan days
Dearest

Day 13: A song you like from the 90s
End roll

Ayumi Romania 15th April 2020 04:11 PM

Day 14: A song you’d love to be played at your wedding

I don't know, I don't whant to think about a wedding now.

Chibi-Chan 15th April 2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toniayu123 (Post 3317725)
Day 14: i don’t think I would play any. But if I had to, I’ll go with startin’. When everyone is drunk enough. Love song would be a nice choice too, but I ain’t showing no tears in front of my family lol

Haha I'd love that. lol Best answer for Day 14 so far. :laugh


Quote:

Originally Posted by Kacku (Post 3317740)
Day 14: A song you'd love to be played at your wedding
I also can't really see myself getting married but if I had to pick something, my first instinct says You are the only one. The sweet and epic sound is very appropriate, the lyrics are pretty perfect for the occasion (if a little cheesy for my taste), and as a bonus, the song includes a pair of lines I'm absolutely obsessed with: If you are feeling sad / I’ll become the world’s best clown. I tend to love it when Ayu brings in the motif of becoming something different for your beloved (like in Moments and Anything for You), and this one really strikes me: the idea of "I will make a fool out of myself to make you feel better" is really sweet to me, and this metaphor feels really impactful, inspired, and unexpected coming from Ayu.

I really like your take on this. It made me a little teary-eyed.

//ABEST 15th April 2020 07:48 PM

Spoiler:
01 - GREEN
It was the first new release I was aware of after I found ayu in 2008. It has a special place in my heart as well as Days because duh, GREEN/Days / Days/GREEN

02 - Song 4 U
It was one of the prime eras I had with ayu when this came out. Song 4 U is my motivation song with
"What was it? Who was it?
That made you decide that somehow
you could try to move forward once more"

03 - You & Me
ayu has so many summer bops but for some reason it's You & Me even tho it's not my favorite summer song

04 - NOW & 4EVA
well shortly my ex who basically ruined my life at that time

05 - Terminal
does it really need explaining? Armin did a good job with this one, still get the chills when the best drops

06 - Lelio
it's really hard to listen to this song and not dance that choreography

07 - monochrome
i dont know why but this was the first song that came to my mind. it's so melancholic like a dream so it would fit traveling perfectly! just sitting there and watch outside of the window while everything passes by

08 - Party Queen
because this might be the only one? which is funny how in kpop there are many songs which have lyrics about alcohol and drugs yet ayu doesn't have any.. is it cultural or is ayu just pure and sweet?

09 - EnergizE
how can I be sad or moody while listening to this? oh hell no!!

10 - Secret
it's just an vulnerable song full of emotion

11 - Mirrorcle World
my ultimate number 1 song from ayu since 2008 and will always be! I found ayu in 2008 and actually i can still remember visiting her official avex website somewhere near april/may 2008 when there was Mirrorcle World theme. this song reminds me of my 14 yo self yet it still fits in my life now even after 12 years later. I actually played this song like 24/7 in january/february 2020 after watching Promised Land because it took me to the memory lane

12 - Real me
I became a fan of her around may/june 2008 and Real me was my first ayu song ever iirc in march 2008. it was through last.fm when you could still listen songs via that scrobbled they had (idk if it's still the same?). i wasn't that big fan of Real me until I saw that legendary PREMIUM COUNTDOWN LIVE performance and fell in love with it right away! I learned that choreography completely with every moves ayu made while performing because it was just soo cool back then! I'm pretty confident I could still remember it mostly if I tried

13 - Trust
I don't even know why I love this song so much. A Song for ×× as an album have so many underrated gems

14 - CAROLS
it would be really beautiful to have a first dance as a couple while piano or violin version of CAROLS would be played. it has kinda sad melody but if I ever chose to have ayu's song played at my wedding, it would be something thats really personal to me and my husband. although I'd prefer music only without singing

~angel*ayumi~ 16th April 2020 07:56 AM

Spoiler:
Day 1 - RAINBOW - because it´s just awesome, but monochrome is very near behind^^

Day 2 - HANABI ~episode II~ - This is a tough one because she has many good songs with numbers, but I just love both HANABI songs <3

Day 3 - fairyland - also a though one, because she has so many great summer songs, but I just love fairyland <3

Day 4 - how beautiful you are - That is hard because I have no song that reminds me of someone I want to forget so I choose hbya because much of us were maybe bullied in school, because we weren´t beautiful, cool, or just wasn´t what ppl whould call normal standard.

Day 5 - Bold & Delicious - You can´t play this song quietly xD

Day 6 - Humming 7/4 - Also a very hard one because she has so many songs I want to dance xD

Day 7 - Sunrise ~LOVE is all~ - I often hear it in the bus

Day 8 - Party Queen - As Teppei said, i also can´t think of any other song that is about drugs/alcohol, unless you call love a drug, then she has plenty xD

Day 9 - + - sooo hard, there are so many songs that make me happy.

Day 10 - teddy bear - She has a bunch of sad songs but this is the first that comes to my mind, even before memorial address

Day 11 - A Song for XX - I also go with ASfXX as it´s my absolute fave Ayu song, I will never get tierd of it xD Best is A Ballads Version.

Day 12 - immature - Not so much choice but still hard xD I am fan since Duty^^

Day 13 - A Song for XX - Easy as this my all time fave song from her^^

Day 14 - Dearest - I actually had this song played at my wedding in the church as an orgel version ^^


Day 15 - Happening Here - It was the first song I heard live in Person at AT12, it´s such a great good-mood-song ^^

xLuna&1LOVE 16th April 2020 08:13 AM

Day 15 - Haru Yo Koi
Such a shame we never had an album version, but I am glad there exist a video on YouTube. Ayu's version is so dreamy!

Toniayu123 16th April 2020 08:15 AM

Day 15: SEVEN DAYS WAR. I just love it, her voice was so great at that time.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.