Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oricon Ranking Daily [Bold & Delicious / PRIDE ] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36837)

Neil 5th December 2005 09:50 PM

She did it!! WOOHOO :D
Very low sales for Ayu though, but oh well. At least she made #1 :D

ayu_fan929 5th December 2005 10:07 PM

STATS from oricon
from anime_fanatic21's (oricon) article:

36th single to be in TOP 10 (#1 for females)
up to this wk, 19,610,000 singles sold (#1 for females)
25th single to debut at #1 on the weeklies (tied for #1 for females)
she now has 3 #1 titles.

also:
13th consecutive single to debut at #1

Queen Bee 5th December 2005 10:15 PM

Glad she got #1.

rookies 5th December 2005 10:22 PM

Thanks for the news! :)

Neil 5th December 2005 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_fan929
STATS from oricon
from anime_fanatic21's (oricon) article:

36th single to be in TOP 10 (#1 for females)
up to this wk, 19,610,000 singles sold (#1 for females)
25th single to debut at #1 on the weeklies (tied for #1 for females)
she now has 3 #1 titles.

also:
13th consecutive single to debut at #1

Could you please post the similar stats for groups and males? :)

MsMiyabi 5th December 2005 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasjasss
Daily Ranking :

29-11-2005 = 1st
30-11-2005 = 2nd
01-12-2005 = 2nd
02-12-2005 = 3rd
03-12-2005 = 3rd
04-12-2005 = 3rd

I think this single sale will be low ~ around 100k ? or perhaps 80k ?
Yay
Oricon starts to give the weekly ranking number again =)
Weekly Ranking :

:( only number 1 for a day ? What happened? Well I don't think the single is that strong anyway.

Raleigh 5th December 2005 10:34 PM

Well instead of being disappointed be happy that she got another #1.

ayu_fan929 5th December 2005 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pri0256
Could you please post the similar stats for groups and males? :)

sorry, i dunno where to find these info. i only posted these stats thru translation of anime_fanatic21's article.

SunshineSlayer 5th December 2005 11:09 PM

I'm glad that she got #1 because I'd like to see her keep her #1 streak. However I think the lower sales are a combo of people waiting for the new album and people just not liking the style that much.

Raleigh 5th December 2005 11:16 PM

I agree with your point. Most fans are teens or young people who can't really afford to spend a lot of money so they probably just wait for the album even if this single won't be in the next album.

truehappiness 5th December 2005 11:58 PM

Maybe sales will rise during xmas xD

ll moments ll 6th December 2005 12:46 AM

i'm pretty sure the announcement of the new album made the single's sales drop. but i'm very glad she managed to keep the number 1 position! :]

AyuGAME 6th December 2005 01:35 AM

really glad to know she get number one for weekly chart
but the poor sales is really make me sad

Larisa-chan 6th December 2005 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ll moments ll
i'm pretty sure the announcement of the new album made the single's sales drop.

I thought it was because B&D is such a bad song.... ^.~

Ayumi no Yume 6th December 2005 02:00 AM

All these people were all worrying about Ayu :rolleyes
what a waste of worrying...

Her true fans will be behind her always ;)

Go Ayu!

Zeke. 6th December 2005 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larisa-chan
I thought it was because B&D is such a bad song.... ^.~

You should listen to it more often. I was appauled at the preview and wasn't much more satisfied with the finished product... AT FIRST! After watching the PV and a few more listens, I really began to like this song! I am sure you would to if you gave it more of a chance. I don't know how many Ayu songs I hated at first, but ended up loving (No Way To Say, forgiveness, ourselves, Carols, and more) in the end!

:innocent Ya Ya Ya Ya Ga Ga Ga Ga Da Da Da Da Wo Wo Wo Wo

bluegie 6th December 2005 02:53 AM

yeah... B&D is not a song that you would love it immediately. It takes time to fill up your mind.

Now we can focus on the new album. I hope B&D will be on the album.. Otherwise it's a pity to the single, selling that bad... People will think, "Ah i already have had the mp3 so I dun bother buying the single then."

LEOyumi 6th December 2005 03:54 AM

Wow, she did it! #1 of the week!
I was sure she wouldn't be ^^ I hope the sales will stay like this for long, or at least the album sells good.

DA1SUK1DAY01691 6th December 2005 04:11 AM

I'm amazed it's selling so bad! I would have thought that it would have sold a lot better! I really like it, though I guess it's an aqquired taste...I actually think it's a strong single, but the remixes aren't the most inviting either...

cleftjuston 8th December 2005 03:56 AM

thanks for the info


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.