Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Asian Music Chat (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The 3rd Post Your Asian Collection Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76118)

KarenPang 23rd July 2008 12:26 PM

^ eh dude how come you have extra copies of GUILTY & erm ... Mika Nakashima's YES album is not exactly NANA inspired !

THE END is but definitely not YES :no

ayu-mix91 23rd July 2008 12:32 PM

I wonder where you guys get all this money from. I mean it's so damn expensive. =S

jiarongisme 23rd July 2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1556857)
^ eh dude how come you have extra copies of GUILTY & erm ... Mika Nakashima's YES album is not exactly NANA inspired !

THE END is but definitely not YES :no

I believe he said NANA related. Well since Mika Nakashima did act in NANA, I don't see why it's not. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu-mix91 (Post 1556862)
I wonder where you guys get all this money from. I mean it's so damn expensive. =S

Daily savings :)

Italics: Waiting on
Bold: New

ayumi hamasaki
- LOVEppears
- Duty
- A BEST (China Pressing)
- MY STORY (CD+DVD)
- (miss)understood (CD+DVD)
- Secret (CD+DVD)
- A BEST 2 -White- (CD+2DVD)
- A BEST 2 -Black- (CD+2DVD)
- GUILTY (CD+DVD)
- A (Red version)
- &
- H (Pink version)
- forgiveness
- Moments (CD Only)
- INSPIRE c/w GAME (CD Only)
- STEP you c/w is this LOVE? (CD+DVD)
- fairyland (CD Only)
- HEAVEN (CD Only)
- Mirrorcle World (CD+DVD/YOU ver.)
- Mirrorcle World (CD+DVD/Depend on You ver.)
- MY STORY Classical
- ayumi hamasaki STADIUM TOUR 2002 A (DVD)
- ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2003~2004 A (2VCD)
- ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2005 A ~MY STORY~ (3DVD)
- ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2005-2006 A (Overseas re-release DVD)
- ayumi hamasaki ASIA TOUR 2007 A ~Tour of Secret~ "LIVE + DOCUMENTARY" (2DVD)
- ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2007-2008 ~Anniversary~ (DVD)
- forgiveness Poster
- Secret Poster
- Panasonic D-Snap/D-Dock Pamphlet
- A BEST 2 -Black- Poster
- Mirrorcle World Poster (YOU ver.)
- Mirrocle World Poster (Depend on You ver.)
- Popteen May 2005 Issue (STEP you c/w is this LOVE? cover)

Koda Kumi
- BEST ~first things~ (2CD)
- BEST ~second session~ (CD+2DVD)
- Black Cherry (CD+DVD)
- Kingdom (CD+2DVD)
- LAST ANGEL feat. Tohoshinki (CD Only)
- MOON (CD Only)
- Koda Kumi LIVE TOUR 2006~2007 ~second session~ (Limited edition w/ 1DVD only)
- Koda Kumi LIVE TOUR 2007 ~Black Cherry~ SPECIAL FINAL in TOKYO DOME (Limited edition)

Namie Amuro
- Queen of Hip-Pop
- PLAY (CD+DVD)
- SOMETHING 'BOUT THE KISS (12cm version)
- NEVER END
- CAN'T SLEEP, CAN'T EAT, I'M SICK (CD+DVD)
- 60s70s80s (CD+DVD)
- namie amuro SO CRAZY tour featuring BEST singles 2003-2004 (2VCD)
- Space of Hip-Pop -namie amuro tour 2005- (2VCD)
- namie amuro PLAY tour 2007 (DVD)
- ViVi April 2008 Issue

NEWS & TegoMass
- Hoshi wo Mezashite (Regular edition)
- weeeek (Regular edition)
- Miso Soup (Regular edition)
- Kiss ~Kaerimichi no Love Song~ (Regular edition)
- Aiaigasa (Regular edition)
- Never Ending Wonderful Story (2DVD/Regular edition)

AAA
- ATTACK ALL AROUND (2CD+DVD/First pressing)
- BLOOD on FIRE (CD Only)
- DRAGON FIRE (CD Only)
- Hurricane Riri, Boston Mari (CD Only)
- "Q" (CD Only)

WaT & Related
- Sotsugyou TIME ~Bokura no Hajimari~ (Limited edition w/o photobook)
- WaT Collection (CD+DVD)
- pieces (Koike Teppei's solo album)
- Kimi ni Okuru Uta c/w Lucky de Happy (Koike Teppei cover)
- my brand new way c/w Awaking Emotion 8/5 (Koike Teppei cover)
- WaT Music Video Collection (DVD) < I'm getting this as a birthday present :P
- pieces Poster

KuroixShiroi_Namida 23rd July 2008 12:37 PM

@ KarenPang :mini I didn't know what to name that group. I changed it XD!!!!

I have 4 copies because i ordered 2 from CDJapan first (CD+photobook & CD+DVD+photbook) then suddenly my friend bought me a copy from japan as a souvenir but it didnt come with a photobook. Then at the music store here it was 30% (less than $20AUD) + it came with the posters so i bought an overseas version of CD-only.

And money-wise i am so broke >.<! That is why i am limiting myself to buying ayu stuff only once in a while now LOL because i need to save up for my graduation trip with friends next year.

KarenPang 23rd July 2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu-mix91 (Post 1556862)
I wonder where you guys get all this money from. I mean it's so damn expensive. =S

haha Mike

I buy about 85% of my Jpop stuff locally . In a way I'm lucky that the local HMV imported & sell Japan presses & OS presses of albums/singles/dvds

& of course I save like crazy !

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1556865)
I believe he said NANA related. Well since Mika Nakashima did act in NANA, I don't see why it's not. ;)

lol ok whatever you say Jia Rong

Quote:

Originally Posted by KuroixShiroi_Namida (Post 1556869)
@ KarenPang :mini I didn't know what to name that group. I changed it XD!!!!

I have 4 copies because i ordered 2 from CDJapan first (CD+photobook & CD+DVD+photbook) then suddenly my friend bought me a copy from japan as a souvenir but it didnt come with a photobook. Then at the music store here it was 30% (less than $20AUD) + it came with the posters so i bought an overseas version of CD-only.

oh no wonder lol

are you planning to sell your spare copies of GUILTY away if that's the case ?

& er why buy 2 different editions of the same album ?

Quote:


And money-wise i am so broke >.<! That is why i am limiting myself to buying ayu stuff only once in a while now LOL because i need to save up for my graduation trip with friends next year.
LOL

at least you're not like me !

right now I'm building up my Anna Tsuchiya , OLIVIA & ARASHI's collection & it's quite a chore man

Earth_maiden 23rd July 2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riozz (Post 1556748)
OHMYGOD with DVD joins..thanks for the picts, earth_maiden..
I wonder when i can buy this..hehe

You can get the 'join clips' DVD from CDjapan, riozz. :yes

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVBD-91513

That's probably what I should have done, after the bidding war I ended up paying a little more than I intended to. :thud

CoriKaru 24th July 2008 09:51 AM

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1...7/HPIM1242.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1...7/HPIM1251.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1...7/HPIM1558.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1...7/HPIM1565.jpg

TITANIC 24th July 2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 1556917)
You can get the 'join clips' DVD from CDjapan, riozz. :yes

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVBD-91513

That's probably what I should have done, after the bidding war I ended up paying a little more than I intended to. :thud

haha. i meant I dont have much money to buys this DVD..heheh

ayu-mix91 24th July 2008 03:23 PM

Bought these off eBay today! All used, but in good condition! Got them all for $41 (which Includes EMS Shipping cost). They are all original JP Presses.

AMURO, NAMIE body feels exit J-POP JAPAN (8CM)
AMURO, NAMIE chase the chance J-POP JAPAN (8CM)
AMURO, NAMIE walk in the park, a JAPAN J-POP (8CM)
AMURO, NAMIE dreaming I was dreaming JAPAN J-POP (8CM)
AMURO, NAMIE concentration 20 JAPAN J-POP CD
AMURO, NAMIE sweet 19 blues J-POP JAPAN CD

AyUta 24th July 2008 06:27 PM

@corikaru you got the POL single! x_x; I want! :laugh

HonMaru 24th July 2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1556857)
^ eh dude how come you have extra copies of GUILTY & erm ... Mika Nakashima's YES album is not exactly NANA inspired !

THE END is but definitely not YES :no

I'm pretty sure KuroixShiroi_Namida wasn't even talking about Mika's Yes album since the heading was "Mika Nakashime + Nana related stuff...". At least thats what came to my mind.

Nvm the post was edited lol

GRACE 25th July 2008 12:09 AM

All of my birthday gift came, I'm very happy =D

So added to my collection(All JP Presses, All CD-only):
Angela Aki:
ONE
HOME(single)
心の戦士
Kiss Me Goodbye-the obi was a freaking sticker and got messed up, so I don't have an obi anymore ;_;
This Love
Home(album)

alan:
明日への讃歌
ひとつ
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~

And I've pre-ordered stuff for August and September:

alan:
空唄
風の手紙

ayumi hamasaki
A COMPLETE (Yep, already, I spent about an hour debating and I decided to do it >.>)

CoriKaru 25th July 2008 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUta (Post 1558784)
@corikaru you got the POL single! x_x; I want! :laugh

Ha. It took me so long to post up a picture of it that I didn't think anyone would really care. Good Stuff though. I've watched the Music Video more times than I can count and without me even realizing it, I think the "~Quiet Version~" has become my favorite of the 2 versions.

KarenPang 25th July 2008 10:09 AM

received this just now from ebay !

ARASHI's ARASHI Around Asia + In Dome 2007 2 DVDs set (First Press Limited Edition which comes with a special 40 page booklet)

I love the packaging of their previous DVD it's solid & thick & the booklet's <3

If not for Batman Beyond : Return Of The Joker that's going to air later on tonight , I would be watching this :laugh

there's always the weekend :cool

ayu-mix91 25th July 2008 03:44 PM

This came in the mail today. =D

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/19/dsc08510ld8.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5364/dsc08509ut2.jpg

prussian blue 25th July 2008 04:56 PM

^wah! she looks so tall in the back cover! you must be very happy now, mike

♥ you! 26th July 2008 12:43 AM

omg I want Dance Tracks vol.1 :weep

My Kingdom cd+2dvd and ONE cd+dvd(Ami single) came today though :love

ayu-mix91 26th July 2008 02:29 AM

Just bought Namie's Original Tracks Vol.1 of eBay! =D

LacusClyne 26th July 2008 04:13 AM

....just got Koda Kumi's Love and Honey single from my ex(and a pair of earrings), for my birthday present

ayu-mix91 26th July 2008 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ♥ you! (Post 1560936)
omg I want Dance Tracks vol.1 :weep

If you look hard enough you can find used copy's really cheap on eBay!~ =D

HERE: Dance Tracks VOL. 1

Unfortunately that one doesn't have the OBI, but it's better than nothing. =P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.