Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] She Loves Her Food Creamy & Spicy In The Official 12th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83685)

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 31st December 2008 02:10 AM

Emo AI D:
Man, those are some beautiful lyrics.

Beauty4123 31st December 2008 03:53 AM

damn, ai's pretty deep for such an energetic artist :yes great lyrics.

NintendoHTF1242 31st December 2008 03:56 AM

omg I can't wait to hear that song, it sounds so depressing >:

freedreamer 31st December 2008 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aga-chan (Post 1762293)
^I love that part. I wished there would have been another one around at the end of the song...

hearted beat me to it. lol
Side note about the last part: I understand it like that, that she places a wish upon a star, which is trying its best in the city, not that she is trying her best. I could be wrong, though.

yea! i was thinking another outburst would be amazing...but it just died down like taht..

the lyrics are sooo emo...

hearted 31st December 2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aga-chan (Post 1762293)
^I love that part. I wished there would have been another one around at the end of the song...

hearted beat me to it. lol

lol sorry :P
yeah that's the best part of the song *____*

Beauty4123 31st December 2008 05:44 PM

ai sang rocket sneaker and ai -acoustic ver.- at CDTV SP. she wore converse sneakers with a black and white poka dot skirt, lol. i thought she performed well :D

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 31st December 2008 08:44 PM

Could you provide a link to the performance? I wanna see how she did.

Beauty4123 31st December 2008 08:47 PM

well, it's on JPOPSUKI, but you need to download the torrent. i just watched it earlier with a streaming program.

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/?page=browse

hearted 1st January 2009 12:37 AM

^
thankyouuuu

and HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR~!!! :glomped :glomped:glomped

Beauty4123 1st January 2009 03:11 AM

no problem! happy new year ai fans! :shughug

freedreamer 1st January 2009 04:04 AM

Ai looked unflattered in the dress she wore last night...White top (something like what Kuu had for Scas..) and red dress...
her hair was quite cool styled aha..

(in the end during the recap..she was laughing with Angela AKi and Angela even hugged her Lol)

KarenPang 2nd January 2009 03:59 PM

you can download a 33 secs clip of Ai ~a cappella version~ PV that I ripped directly from the DVD of LOVE LETTER .

Ai ~a cappella version~ is only found in the 1st press of the DVD . You can download it via http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...48#post1766348

KarenPang 3rd January 2009 06:10 AM

otsuka is featured in Junon Feb '09 mag - http://meal-o-meter.livejournal.com/18593.html

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 4th January 2009 08:34 AM

She looks really pretty there

KarenPang 4th January 2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1767683)
She looks really pretty there

yes definitely Melody :yes

hearted 5th January 2009 07:53 AM

^ thankyou for the scans karen :D she looks really sweet there :love

and who's this guy
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...ntitled-36.png
hes so cute *______*

KarenPang 5th January 2009 08:01 AM

^ I'm not sure , I have seen this guy's face before quite a few times & yes he's hot

I swear he looks like a younger Kamenashi Kazuya :thud

yoshino 5th January 2009 09:16 AM

^ lolz! really looks kinda like Kame. but not for his eyes..

KarenPang 5th January 2009 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangedream (Post 1768884)
^ lolz! really looks kinda like Kame. but not for his eyes..

I found his name since he acted in ROOKIES - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sato_Takeru

my god only 18 this coming March .... :thud

yoshino 5th January 2009 10:31 AM

^ shld be 20. He's born on the same yr as me I realised.

lolz. he's shorter than Kame by 1 cm!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.