Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Translation] TEAMAyu blog: 27 May "Mor~nin' ♡" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101400)

Misa-chan 27th May 2010 08:06 AM

[Translation] TEAMAyu blog: 27 May "Mor~nin' ♡"
 
New entry with new photos. Possible hints at new single's cover??? ;)

Quote:

Mor~nin' ♡
27 May 2010. 12:47pm
*1 Pattsunko (ぱっつん子) - Comes from the Japanese term Pattsun-maegami (パッツン前髪), which means a hairstyle with bangs cut straight across

miroro 27th May 2010 08:07 AM

awww! the pics look awesome:heart
i'll be waiting for the translation

Pieces_of_SEVEN 27th May 2010 08:08 AM

How cute!

ayumisrael 27th May 2010 08:09 AM

So pretty pics <3 <3 <3
I hope that it's for the covers :heart

love in music 27th May 2010 08:10 AM

I LOVE YOU
THE PICS LOOK GORGEOUS

SKYia 27th May 2010 08:12 AM

Morning glow :)

Those shots always look good behind the stage, hopefully the don't disappoint in the end T___T

truehappiness 27th May 2010 08:12 AM

brb, crying and shaking.

Misa-chan 27th May 2010 08:16 AM

done!! she cut her own hair lol!!

yuki_unmei 27th May 2010 08:19 AM

her hair is sooo pretty!♥

thanks misa-chan! ^^

miroro 27th May 2010 08:20 AM

thanks for the translation!
you are so fast <3

C+R+E+AYUMI 27th May 2010 08:23 AM

STUNNING!!!!!!!

Lee^ChaN 27th May 2010 08:31 AM

OMG!! She lookkkkssssss preettyyy on 2nd pic!!!! :thud

AyuWorld 27th May 2010 08:38 AM

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5446/95297911.jpg

OMG! thats sooo stunningly gorgeous! i love the way she looks,her eyes and the expression and oh the hair absolutely looks great too :luv2

thanx Misa :D

Yoake 27th May 2010 08:43 AM

:blove

omg she's so cute.

thanks

panda♥ 27th May 2010 08:44 AM

Ayu looks gorgeous~ i'm loving her short haircut. she could have easily styled her previous bangs straight across. i got my hair cut like she had from DLB and i can do pattsun-maegami~

Mirrorcle Monster 27th May 2010 08:45 AM

Thanks for the translation!!!!
I towuld be a great cover!!!!!!!

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 27th May 2010 08:56 AM

aw... lovely and messy hair...

so cute...
totally fab!

thans misa-chan...
hope it's for the covers... :D

Mayayu 27th May 2010 09:41 AM

Waaa beayutiful ♥

Thanks for sharing & translating

y_nathz 27th May 2010 10:12 AM

She looked stunning thanks Misa :D

Mirrorcle World ~longing future~ 27th May 2010 10:54 AM

the day filled with love
So cute!! ^^

AngelSenshi 27th May 2010 12:14 PM

She just looks sooo beautiful; so gentle and frail and...waa it's goddess-like, isn't it? I really love those pictures, and I like her hair a lot too.

elvesword 27th May 2010 12:38 PM

AYU is so beautiful ~ Thanks for sharing!!

*°wann_ayubabies°* 27th May 2010 12:55 PM

wow Ayu looks amazing!!! *-*

SURREAL__RAINBOW 27th May 2010 01:12 PM

WOOOW

she looks sooooo beautiful!!! *o*

can't wait to see what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


thanks for this! :D made me a lot happier :)

Mary Weather 27th May 2010 01:21 PM

Those pictures are cute! ^_^

Luja. 27th May 2010 01:29 PM

She looks A M A Z I N G in the second photo! :heart:heart

noisy_harmony 27th May 2010 01:56 PM

It's great hairstyle!

Bigtop 27th May 2010 02:14 PM

Thanks for sharing!

Michan 27th May 2010 02:33 PM

She's beautiful =O

Miltonic 27th May 2010 03:04 PM

she looks amazing!

Midori-chan 27th May 2010 03:08 PM

I don't have any words for her beauty anymore! :heart


Thank you for the translation!
What a sweet entry! :heart

alternarist 27th May 2010 03:26 PM

bangs again! :)

asmAyumi1992 27th May 2010 03:34 PM

Aww~ I thought the first pic is candid when she's wake up from sleep. But.. it's just... another photoshoot....

Thanks anyway, Misa!

hidekirby 27th May 2010 03:47 PM

Mmmh waiting for the final result. I'm usually afraid by straight/short bangs :no

Thank you one more time for your perfect translations! : )

jaomaru 27th May 2010 03:59 PM

arigatouuu misa chan! =D

SweetAquarian102 27th May 2010 04:28 PM

Ayu's hair is so cute!! I like it.

chloeM 27th May 2010 06:14 PM

wow she looks pretty~!

primavera♥ 27th May 2010 08:25 PM

she looks soooo lovely ^___^ hair is beautiful

JackieRos 27th May 2010 10:37 PM

like it like it

AyUta 27th May 2010 10:43 PM

I think you look beautiful ayu <3 :luv2

dzinup 27th May 2010 11:54 PM

thanx for sharing and the translation!!

gallowsCalibrator 28th May 2010 12:30 AM

GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartx10000000000000

THANK YOU~!!!!!

Hanabi_surreal 28th May 2010 01:07 AM

Love her hair~
Can't wait to see that pics *-*

She's soooo cute!

duque 28th May 2010 01:22 AM

THE PICS LOOKS AWESOME!!!

thanks for the translation

mobius 28th May 2010 01:31 AM

She is so bleepin' gorgeous.... -sigh- -melting- :P

shineestar 28th May 2010 01:38 AM

those would make good covers~ :3

kawaii:3 28th May 2010 01:47 AM

I wonder what photoshoot! She looks amazing~

kirei_ayumi 28th May 2010 03:37 AM

she looks so beautiful...I'm lovin' this color

visionfactory 28th May 2010 04:39 AM

Why again?! :no please ayu use some extensions

Peruseusu 28th May 2010 06:12 PM

thx ^^

waterballoon 28th May 2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2369622)
brb, crying and shaking.

:roflmao

she's gorgeous. thanks misa-chan. :)

Kazeyomi 28th May 2010 07:50 PM

Ayu looks stunning :heart
thanks Misa!

2Hurt 28th May 2010 09:13 PM

Thanks for trans and pictures ^-^

Chibi_Venus 28th May 2010 09:24 PM

I usually really dislike her short, straight-cut bangs as well as her hair when it's wavy AND short. But!!! This hairstyle is absolutely gorgeous!!!! :heart :heart

Thanks, Misa-chan!

angelwing886 30th May 2010 09:54 AM

looks gorgeous

fantaisie.sign 31st May 2010 12:25 AM

I love her new hairstyle! :D

butterfly_ayu 1st June 2010 07:04 AM

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so adorable!!! 0.0

rakeru 1st June 2010 03:27 PM

Can't promise that I love those bangs :\


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.