Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Complete Rock'n'Roll Circus Final Tour~7 days special~ Goods Pictures (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104278)

LacusClyne 30th September 2010 06:04 AM

Complete Rock'n'Roll Circus Final Tour~7 days special~ Goods Pictures
 
Mumo had updated it. These are all the extra goodies for the 7 days tour.

ribbon 2300yen
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2460/ribbonx.jpg
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7285/ribbonback.jpg


iphone case 13500yen for a set(sooo expensive! each will cost like USD$53!)
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5...onecaseset.jpg
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3972/case1e.jpg
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1160/case2.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8396/case3q.jpg


pamplet 3500 yen
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6844/1onew.jpg

clear file that you will get if you order the pamplet from mumo.
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2524/2two.jpg

shopping bag 2800yen
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...0goods/bag.jpg

red tshirt 3800 yen
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ods/redtee.jpg
http://img-shop.mu-mo.net/images/2/A...2_t_02_400.jpg

black t shirt 3800 yen
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/blacktee.jpg
http://img-shop.mu-mo.net/images/7/A...7_t_02_400.jpg

fox tail nexklance 3000yen
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...xnecklance.jpg

fox tail strap 2300yen
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/foxstrap.jpg

red towel 2500yen
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...oods/towel.jpg

1st to 25th singles mugs 1000 yen each

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...kerfacemug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...0goods/you.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/trustmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/unitemug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/voguemug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/whatever.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ds/TOBEmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...surrealmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...verevermug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...seasonsmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...goods/Amug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...appearsmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...udiencemug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...oods/bgmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...aybreakmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...dearestmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ods/doymug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ssorrowmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...olutionmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ds/faraway.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...flyhighmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...rmydearmug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...anariyamug.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ovedestiny.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...goods/Mmug.jpg


25th to 50th singles mugs

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ods/voyage.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ds/sunrise.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ds/stepyou.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ds/startin.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...goods/rule.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...nowaytosay.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...20goods/mw.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ds/moments.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ds/inspire.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ods/heaven.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...%20goods/h.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ds/glitter.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...reeandeasy.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...orgiveness.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x.../fairyland.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...goods/days.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ods/carols.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/bluebird.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/09fa77b7.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ds/youwere.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...goods/moon.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x.../crossroad.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...%20goods/L.jpg

pommy48 30th September 2010 06:16 AM

Here's the link to the iPhone jacket set~!

edit: Omg....so stupid...i forgot to post the link :laugh
http://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/item2?j...497&photo_no=1

~angel*ayumi~ 30th September 2010 06:22 AM

How can the things be allready sold out when they haven´t go on sale yet? o.o (TA says they will be sold starting from Oct. 1st 6pm)

ohsixthirty 30th September 2010 06:31 AM

IPHONE CASE! IPHONE CASE! IPHONE CASE!

I neeeeed it!!!!

LacusClyne 30th September 2010 06:31 AM

that's why i am puzzled, i was still seeing that earlier, and sudenly all the items aren't there. and there's a sold out icon on the ribbon???

weird...

~angel*ayumi~ 30th September 2010 06:34 AM

Maybe the staff put it up to early, I think I readc somewere that the special page on mu-mo for the 7 days special will open today 6pm Japan time (and tomorrow same time sale will start)

Bigtop 30th September 2010 06:36 AM

Whoa...an iPhone case!? (And at 13,500 yen - around $160!!?)

Polyrhythm 30th September 2010 06:38 AM

LOL

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ds/sunrise.jpg

So hot. Totally worth 1000 yen

LacusClyne 30th September 2010 06:52 AM

^that is the ugliest mug....

i'll be buying SURREAL and L mugs for sure.

but the iphone case is way too expensive!!!!!!! You can buy at least 15 iphone case with that money... crazy avex. lucky i'm not using iphone.

agashi 30th September 2010 06:52 AM

OMG I NEED THAT TOUR BOOK AND STRAPS !!!!!:thud

butterfly_ayu 30th September 2010 06:56 AM

all those mugs look pretty bad actually >.< why do they have to make them black & white? the only one that I like is probably that Heaven mug XD
the pamphlet & the straps look pretty good though <3

love in music 30th September 2010 06:57 AM

i don't think the cups look that great, they made some pics look really bad with the way they edited them. she looks all greasy in L and Days/GREEN. i'll just be getting the pamphlet :yes

pommy48 30th September 2010 06:58 AM

The glasses don't look that good...except for Endless sorrow and HEAVEN :laugh
And NEVER EVER doesn't look too bad either!

ohsixthirty 30th September 2010 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 2505258)
Whoa...an iPhone case!? (And at 13,500 yen - around $160!!?)

I will sell to my firstborn child for it!!!!

Well, if I was ever going to have a child, which I'm not. Lol.

ayumisrael 30th September 2010 07:04 AM

I shouldn't be looking :thud

thatstacey 30th September 2010 07:10 AM

THE iPHONE ACCESSORIES! I need an iPhone. :( Maybe I'll buy it for my sister and live vicariously through her?

I hope whoever buys the Sunrise glass will use it proudly every day--preferably in a public space.

Are they on Mu-Mo yet or is this just a TeamAyu preview? I know they don't go up for sale for another day, but I want to know exactly where to go at 0:00 October 1st.

Meat Pao 30th September 2010 07:26 AM

The goods look so cool! I saw Genie post the pictures of the keychains they'll be selling too and they are literally mini-cds!!! I hope YA puts them up for sale.

LacusClyne 30th September 2010 07:28 AM

^mumo do not have the gacha keychains when i was there earlier, so i'm not sure if YA gets them, as they normally gets their stuff same as mumo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatstacey (Post 2505280)
THE iPHONE ACCESSORIES! I need an iPhone. :( Maybe I'll buy it for my sister and live vicariously through her?

I hope whoever buys the Sunrise glass will use it proudly every day--preferably in a public space.

Are they on Mu-Mo yet or is this just a TeamAyu preview? I know they don't go up for sale for another day, but I want to know exactly where to go at 0:00 October 1st.

i found the pictures on mumo, but it seems that they are not suppose to be up yet, so they remove or block it. that's why we can't find them now

maaya 30th September 2010 08:24 AM

I want Iphone case, but I only have 3GS! ARGGG.

Earth_maiden 30th September 2010 08:25 AM

WAH, I hope my wonderful friend can get the pamphlet for me, he's going to the 7 days concert. He just arrived in Japan today too, I'm so jealous. T_T

Kirshwasser 30th September 2010 08:29 AM

ARRHHH.. I WANT THAT IPHONE 4 CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freedreamer 30th September 2010 08:34 AM

im honestly amazed at the iPhone4 accessories hahaa

zeizei 30th September 2010 08:40 AM

soooooomany mugs~

HTMSD 30th September 2010 08:57 AM

I want the pamphlet so badly...
Along with the foxtail necklace T___T

TITANIC 30th September 2010 09:12 AM

Jesus, iphone case is soo damn expensive

MissElin_ 30th September 2010 09:29 AM

Woah. Thank heavens that I don't have an iphone! That would have killed my wallet even more then it's gonna get killed from the photo book, glases an such... O.o

ownsarai 30th September 2010 09:52 AM

Well, of course the iPhone case is $160 bucks, it's got Ayu on it, doesn't it? And who doesn't want that half an A symbol like Ayu has on her phone? Personally I want the R'n'RC picture one, but I have no iPhone, and no $160 to throw at it.
I REALLY want a fox tail necklace and the tour book. God that picture of Ayu in it is amazing! I hope we get that in HQ soon. :luv2

yamadashun 30th September 2010 10:57 AM

OMG i want the iPhone 4 cases, although i don't have iPhone 4 yet.

but the price is @_@

ayu-eros 30th September 2010 10:58 AM

First of all hello to everyone.. I've been reading you for a long time but never wrote.

Maybe I'm being a bit innocent... but I'm going to Japan next week for 15 days, is there any chance to get a ticket for the Rock'n'Roll Circus 7 days special??? Is everything sold out?? Any re-sales possible??

Thanx!!

miki_beland 30th September 2010 11:01 AM

13500 yens........? is that a joke¿? how can that be so expensive?

ngagang 30th September 2010 11:08 AM

Omg, the fox tail is back! <3 Love it!

majrakun 30th September 2010 11:09 AM

I want the tour book and the necklace *____* I hope at least the book would be on CDJ! Since last time I saw Kuu's tour pamphlet and Ayu's LIVE pb there as well.

Cherry Dynamite 30th September 2010 11:10 AM

I'm sure some Japanese fans will buy an iPhone 4 just to buy those.

inspire_rmx 30th September 2010 11:25 AM

OMG that products are all so nice. i wan the iphone case!!! hopefully yesasia will sell them

Mintkisses 30th September 2010 12:23 PM

Gah I REALLY wish I had an iPhone now ;_;
I want the cups and necklace and shirt and keychain and EVERYTHING.

OyTony 30th September 2010 12:26 PM

If I understand right you will get a clear file if you buy the tour book at mu-mo?
http://img-shop.mu-mo.net/img/pc_sp/...01_present.gif

thatstacey 30th September 2010 12:30 PM

I haven't used Tenso to purchase from Mu-Mo since Mu-Mo added that special "International" section (that doesn't have the new goods listed). Does anyone know if you can still order using your Tenso address from the main shop? I need that pamphlet in my life. D:

OyTony 30th September 2010 12:35 PM

^
Yes you can order at mu-mo using Tenso. ^^
Just ad your Tenso address in your mu-mo account. : D

Calico 30th September 2010 12:40 PM

omg I need an evolution mug, stat! Medical emergency!!! :laugh

Finalfdp 30th September 2010 12:56 PM

Do you know if you can buy through tenso?¿?

asmAyumi1992 30th September 2010 01:02 PM

I wish I have I4 ~~ I want that phone case~~~

elvesword 30th September 2010 01:25 PM

OH~My god!!!!I love all these goods, how come they didn't sell in Taiwan.....>"<

youthink 30th September 2010 01:27 PM

OMG!! I want those 3 iphone cases!!! omg!! If I were to get it, I don't think I will bear to use it on my iphone! Those 3 look so precious!

kiseki89 30th September 2010 01:36 PM

omg the iphone black case! I need an iphone case!
But it's so ex

pepper 30th September 2010 02:15 PM

i don't like the photo
i like the concept with these guys etc, but this photo looks too photoshopped and it looks very very very fake.

Delirium-Zer0 30th September 2010 02:22 PM

The iPhone cases are awesome, and I COULD spend $150 on them, ooorrr....

I could also go to skinit or something, upload my own photo of ayu, and spend $30 on a skin & plastic case instead.

I would, however, absoultely spend the cash on those cups & tiny CD keychain thingies though. Cuz let's face it, I'm kinda-sorta frugal, but I'm also kinda-sorta a sucker for all things Ayu, right? lol

BlackSilence 30th September 2010 02:27 PM

OMG those fox tails I WANT THEM! :eyes

and this:
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2524/2two.jpg

so gorgeous!!!! :thud
I WANT THAT DRESS!

the t-shirt graphic looks horrible.... -_-"

Aderianu 30th September 2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OyTony (Post 2505462)
If I understand right you will get a clear file if you buy the tour book at mu-mo?
http://img-shop.mu-mo.net/img/pc_sp/...01_present.gif

now I want this pamplet much more >_<

labello 30th September 2010 03:30 PM

Sorry if this question has already been answered but I didn't see it yet, will these goodies be available at YesAsia?

I would like to get the necklace and the phone strap, maybe 1 or 2 mugs xD
Are this iPhone cases just made out of plastic? If there would be some bling☆bling, than I would understand the price but plastic? -.-

truehappiness 30th September 2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 2505527)
i don't like the photo
i like the concept with these guys etc, but this photo looks too photoshopped and it looks very very very fake.

It looks fake... how? It just looks like a really hot editorial for a magazine.

Miltonic 30th September 2010 03:50 PM

I didnt get a free iphone 4 case from apple just to pay $160 for an Ayu one but I want one so bad ahhhhhh

I want everything really but im getting SURREAL mug, phone strap and pamphlet.

sugarbasil 30th September 2010 03:53 PM

OMG, those mugs are totally reasonable! I would buy one in a heartbeat! Is there a way to buy them overseas?

truehappiness 30th September 2010 03:55 PM

They'll probably be selling them on YesAsia?

I imagine they'll price them around 15-19 USD though.

LacusClyne 30th September 2010 04:11 PM

ah, i manage to find the url to the goods from TA site, so i just updated ALL PICTURES.

enjoy! guys and gals, i'm going to pack my luggage for my tokyo trip now, soooo many things to do!

Raleigh 30th September 2010 04:30 PM

I really really want the bow!

jbrat2219 30th September 2010 04:35 PM

I NEED THAT PAMPHLET LIKE NO OTHER!!! And a few mugs and fox tail key chains LOL.

maxikot 30th September 2010 05:07 PM

Can't wait to see scans of the pamphlet ^^ btw, do we know any news from new setlist?

truehappiness 30th September 2010 05:11 PM

The concert hasn't happened yet. We'll probably get news tomorrow on the first date (10/2, Ayu's birthday)~

Aderianu 30th September 2010 05:12 PM

^i'm sure that's big secret =)

maxikot 30th September 2010 05:14 PM

Oh right, i am a bit too impatient ;)

tokyoxjapanxfan 30th September 2010 05:18 PM

the iphone cases are sold as a set.

you pay 13,500 yen for 3 iphone cases.
so technically they're only 4,500 yen each :P

Jwiz 30th September 2010 05:26 PM

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2524/2two.jpg

(As well as other cups and stuffs)

O.M.G.

Ranma Matsuri 30th September 2010 05:29 PM

Amazingly, the glasses with the older covers look way better than the ones with the newer covers. LOL

I need all of the Duty singles glasses + the M one, that team shirt, and the foxtail necklace like RIGHT now!

LacusClyne 30th September 2010 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 2505705)
the iphone cases are sold as a set.

you pay 13,500 yen for 3 iphone cases.
so technically they're only 4,500 yen each :P

thanks for the info, i'll update the first post.

but still USD$52 for a case is quite expensive... you can buy like 6 cases already with that money!!!

Jwiz 30th September 2010 05:34 PM

^ Yeah :( I thought cases are sold MUCH cheaper than that!

But the left A symbol case makes me wanna buy an iphone so much :(

Kazeyomi 30th September 2010 05:38 PM

Iphone cases are nice, but I don't own any Iphone so I don't care lol.

Omg, the necklace looks cool! But I don't like the t-shirts, they looks pretty cheap imo :|
YesAsia please sell these gorgeous goodies, plz :laugh

pepper 30th September 2010 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2505608)
It looks fake... how? It just looks like a really hot editorial for a magazine.

dunno, looks like a cut and paste ayu's photo. ;d

LacusClyne 30th September 2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koshka (Post 2505731)
Iphone cases are nice, but I don't own any Iphone so I don't care lol.

Omg, the necklace looks cool! But I don't like the t-shirts, they looks pretty cheap imo :|
YesAsia please sell these gorgeous goodies, plz :laugh

i just don't like the way the picture is printed on tee, that's why i did not even get the regular ones... these are even uglier... (=_=)

by the way, i update the first post, as the ayu picture is the clear folder that you will get if you order the pamplet from mumo. Just in case if anyone thought it is one of the inside pictures or something.

Midori-chan 30th September 2010 06:09 PM

The only thing I reli want to have is the pamphlet! :heart
The clear file looks SOOOOO awesome, but I can't order from mu-mo so whatever...

The other goodies are nice, but nothing I reli need to have...!

rakeru 30th September 2010 07:04 PM

Why couldn't they make the glasses a better quality? They're so inexpensive, while the iPhone covers are ridiculously pricey. Doesn't mean I won't be getting one...

truehappiness 30th September 2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

by the way, i update the first post, as the ayu picture is the clear folder that you will get if you order the pamplet from mumo. Just in case if anyone thought it is one of the inside pictures or something.
Actually, the Microphone outfit image -is- in the pamphlet. It's going to have photos from the concert along with special photos taken with the stage costumes like that Ayu + roboclone one. (http://avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/100930_a.html That's why it's part of the pamphlet preview here and in the shop)

The clear file is just a bonus that has the same image and a tour logo on it.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3208/imagevsfile.png

Stinks that the costume photos are gonna probably be double page spreads. Maybe someone could do some patchwork when scans come out?

Beauty4123 30th September 2010 08:19 PM

that clearfile! :luv2 i love the pamphlet cover too.

pop909 30th September 2010 08:27 PM

Are those shot glasses? or regular sized cups?

AyumiAi 30th September 2010 10:01 PM

if only she was selling ipod touch covers so sad....

Finalfdp 30th September 2010 10:59 PM

Do you know if you can buy through tenso?¿?

taskinillusion 1st October 2010 02:51 AM

I REFUSE TO BUY AN IPHONE 4 JUST TO HAVE THESE CASES... I ALREADY HAVE A 3GS AND I DON'T LIVE IN JAPAN ANYWAYS. :/

LacusClyne 1st October 2010 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2505874)
Actually, the Microphone outfit image -is- in the pamphlet. It's going to have photos from the concert along with special photos taken with the stage costumes like that Ayu + roboclone one. (http://avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/100930_a.html That's why it's part of the pamphlet preview here and in the shop)

The clear file is just a bonus that has the same image and a tour logo on it.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3208/imagevsfile.png

Stinks that the costume photos are gonna probably be double page spreads. Maybe someone could do some patchwork when scans come out?

oh i see, thanks.
I was still wondering do order at mumo or not, as i quite like this picture, but i have not much use for the clear file anyway. Now that this picture will be in the pamplet too, i think i might as well just buy it at the concert booth.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Finalfdp (Post 2506013)
Do you know if you can buy through tenso?¿?

you can, just put tenso address in your members' address info

ayujarl 1st October 2010 04:22 AM

HOLY!@!@!@
I WANT THE IPHONE 4 CASES!!!

and a few cups!

*hearT_Place* 1st October 2010 05:30 AM

Wait...are the graphics on the cups actually black and white and not in full color? Maybe I don't want them as much as I thought...

Finalfdp 1st October 2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2506235)
oh i see, thanks.
I was still wondering do order at mumo or not, as i quite like this picture, but i have not much use for the clear file anyway. Now that this picture will be in the pamplet too, i think i might as well just buy it at the concert booth.




you can, just put tenso address in your members' address info

You can´t buy through tenso...send to the international website...

thatstacey 1st October 2010 10:18 AM

Well, it looks like we have to wait for the international site to add the items. It won't let me order using my Tenso address from the primary Mu-Mo shop.

OyTony 1st October 2010 10:23 AM

^
Yeah stupid mu-mo.
Every time the same problem...: P

ayumisrael 1st October 2010 10:32 AM

I ordered the sports towel though and I use tenso address so it worked for me ^^

OyTony 1st October 2010 10:39 AM

^
Really? ;_;
It's not working for me. XD
Maybe I buy the wrong items...>.>

ayumisrael 1st October 2010 10:46 AM

Yeah I just clicked add to cart and after the cart I just put the tenso, name and credit and ordered. =P You don't have to enter to a special place right?

OyTony 1st October 2010 10:48 AM

^
No, that's why I don't get it. XD
It's not TA or something.

ayumisrael 1st October 2010 10:49 AM

How wierd, so at the moment mu-mo is only ok with tenso regarding the towel? LOL =P

Lee^ChaN 1st October 2010 11:21 AM

huaa.. phone strap & necklace!! so cute!!!

majrakun 1st October 2010 12:12 PM

Are those her dancers in that pamphlet picture? Because the third one on the right looks A LOT like Zin, lol.

kendelle 1st October 2010 12:22 PM

My fave mugs are "Depend on you" and "For my dear", they look especially gorgeous <3

I like the ribbon and the foxtail strap as well!

Kanzaki 1st October 2010 02:41 PM

omg. I want it all, but the money...the money :weep

majrakun 1st October 2010 02:42 PM

For overseas people, would it be cheaper to buy through mu-mo or yesasia? I'm thinking of hopefully asking someone to buy it for me at the concert itself, if anyone is willing, but the first two are my main choices though. :thus

Blasterion 1st October 2010 03:03 PM

OMG all this stuff is so amazing!.... and I don't have any money to buy any of em :(

Earth_maiden 1st October 2010 03:10 PM

I find out tomorrow if my best friend is getting me the pamphlet from the concert. He said he would, I just hope they don't sell out early or something like that. :thud

I want the ribbon, but I just wouldn't wear it!

love in music 1st October 2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatstacey (Post 2506568)
Well, it looks like we have to wait for the international site to add the items. It won't let me order using my Tenso address from the primary Mu-Mo shop.

yeah! i was so pissed at that :( i really want to order that pamphlet!

Mirrorcle Monster 1st October 2010 04:41 PM

Hope we get photobook scans tomorrow!!

Finalfdp 2nd October 2010 02:20 AM

Finally I bought...
- Photobook.
- Iphone 4 Case Set.
- Mug Audience.
- Mug Endless Sorrow.
- Mug Inspire.
- Mug Heaven.
- Mug Startin.
- Mug Glitter.
- Mug Moon.
- Mug L.
- Mug Crossroad.
- Mug Blue Bird.
- Mug Mirrorcle World.
- Mug Daybreak.
- All A3D Cards.

AyuGAME 2nd October 2010 03:45 AM

^wow..that's a lot...

haraiso 2nd October 2010 04:57 AM

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing scans of the photobook.

That clearfile photo is AMAZING.

tokyoxjapanxfan 2nd October 2010 05:43 AM

i tell myself i'm not buying anything because i have no money, but when the 11th comes, who knows if i'll be able to resist.

i bought the pamphlet at the NEXT LEVEL concert (of countdown live) and I looked at it once and now it's at the bottom of my NL bag, with all the other goods I got there.

same with t-shirts. i now have more ayu t-shirts than normal t-shirts, and i don't wear hers in public. haha

and even 1,500 yen for straps are expensive to me. (although, I do actually use the straps) but ones with fur tails on them and chanel-esque leather/chain designs going on is a wee bit feminine for me haha.

HOWEVER, who knows. :P

And scans of the photobook online are much more useful anyway xD hope someone actual does scan it...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.