Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Translation] TEAMAyu blog: 1&2 October: Lead-up to 7days (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104375)

Misa-chan 3rd October 2010 03:46 PM

[Translation] TEAMAyu blog: 1&2 October: Lead-up to 7days
 
2 entries~

Quote:

The right answer ☆
1 October 2010. 11:05pm
Quote:

Finally.
2 October 2010. 2:59am

ohsixthirty 3rd October 2010 03:49 PM

God I love that woman! ♡

JackieRos 3rd October 2010 03:53 PM

i love this entry. i hope everything goes well

Earth_maiden 3rd October 2010 03:57 PM

I wish I could be there to support Ayu and tell her that we're all cheering her on! :love

oneheart 3rd October 2010 03:57 PM

wow. go ayu.

Cherry Dynamite 3rd October 2010 04:14 PM

Thanks Misa-chan~

MissElin_ 3rd October 2010 04:18 PM

She's sweet. Thx Angel!

labello 3rd October 2010 04:23 PM

the 2nd entry sounds a bit like part of lyrics :D

WoWee 3rd October 2010 04:24 PM

Thank you for translating Misa!!
The diary's are sweet♥

asmAyumi1992 3rd October 2010 04:26 PM

Thanks Misa~
I reli wanna hold her hands and run with her :weep

SweetAquarian102 3rd October 2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by labello (Post 2509178)
the 2nd entry sounds a bit like part of lyrics :D

I noticed this, too! Good luck, Ayu! Fight on! We love you!!

freedreamer 3rd October 2010 04:34 PM

AWW those watching from above..
that line is really touching..

ALL THE BEST AYU!

AyuGAME 3rd October 2010 04:38 PM

AYU GANBATTE!!!
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!!!

Mirrorcle Monster 3rd October 2010 04:41 PM

The last entry is just lovely..

yuki_unmei 3rd October 2010 05:20 PM

the 2nd entry is beautiful!
i love the RED LINE and MY ALL references ^^

crea_spain 3rd October 2010 05:27 PM

I think last entry was really written by an angel, maybe the Last Angel on earth... btw, I never thought the guy on tears would be KOME haha... he always seemed a serious man :)

Thanks for all your translations dear misa-chan!!!!!

toniayu 3rd October 2010 05:29 PM

thank you for the translation misa-chan ^^

ayumisrael 3rd October 2010 05:41 PM

Good luck the whole days ayu!

C+R+E+AYUMI 3rd October 2010 06:07 PM

the neverending dream :heart

Pieces_of_SEVEN 3rd October 2010 06:12 PM

thank youuuu

waterballoon 3rd October 2010 06:15 PM

Way to go Ayu!! This SEVEN DAYS WAR... we'll stand victorious together :D

thank you misa-chan for translating~

Luvia 3rd October 2010 06:39 PM

Ayu is the best! Gambatte!!! ^^ thans for the translation!

miki_beland 3rd October 2010 08:21 PM

I love the NEXT LEVEL reference... "At that time, that place, I wonder what kind of scenery we will see" ^_^

Peruseusu 3rd October 2010 10:32 PM

thx ^^ ayu, ganbatte ne~!

ren0210989 3rd October 2010 11:03 PM

love the 2nd one :luv2

Kazeyomi 3rd October 2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 2509149)
I wish I could be there to support Ayu and tell her that we're all cheering her on! :love

me too, would be great.
Ganbatte Ayu!!

thanks Misa-chan :heart

*°wann_ayubabies°* 3rd October 2010 11:32 PM

i like it that Ayu speaks openly about her feelings

thanks for the translation~

shineestar 4th October 2010 03:27 AM

Good luck Ayu! 2nd entry looks like lyrics XD love those.

rakeru 4th October 2010 05:57 AM

Very inspirational. I hope she gets over her nerves!

Mayayu 4th October 2010 09:35 AM

Yup nice words, but it sounds as if Ayu is leaving for war... instead of being a special party host.
Hope she lets go of pressure soon and enjoys the shows from her spot too.

Thanks for sharing!

kendelle 4th October 2010 04:07 PM

I love the second entry, it's like she's reaching out to all friends and fans past and present, even those no longer with us...

Thank you for sharing it! ^_^

dzinup 6th October 2010 06:25 AM

Thanks for the translation!!!:)

taskinillusion 7th October 2010 03:51 AM

:D Gooooo Ayu! Thank you!!

TITANIC 7th October 2010 01:32 PM

I suddenly missed Neverending dream in RAINBOW when she mentioned it in her TA message

Yoake 9th October 2010 09:01 PM

^^
thanks

AyUta 17th October 2010 03:00 AM

I love you ayu.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.