Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [Translation] TeamAyu blog. 14 January. "Colouring" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106847)

Misa-chan 14th January 2011 03:35 AM

TeamAyu blog. 14 January. "Colouring"
 
And another one! She looks so small!! :D

Quote:

Colouring
14 January 2011. 12:27pm

http://misachanjpop.wordpress.com/

majrakun 14th January 2011 03:41 AM

That has got to be REALLY heavy, right? All those brushes in her hair. Or am I ignorant and they're just so kind of special hair rollers?

lumieregrl 14th January 2011 03:41 AM

Dang, that's a lot of hair brushes. lol

jbrat2219 14th January 2011 03:46 AM

Didn't she just change her hair? xD;

asmAyumi1992 14th January 2011 03:48 AM

The hair from back looks like candy :drooly

GREENsora 14th January 2011 03:48 AM

thanks for the translation!
ahah wow, can't believe Ayus hair can hold all that :O

panda♥ 14th January 2011 03:49 AM

what happened to curlers? XD

Pieces_of_SEVEN 14th January 2011 03:53 AM

nice, thanks!

erika_ayu 14th January 2011 04:01 AM

lol maybe this is just for temporary styling so they don't use curlers??

kendelle 14th January 2011 04:32 AM

The final result looks awesome xD Wish my hair would do that!

Thanks for sharing these as always!!

silverdiamond 14th January 2011 06:08 AM

Thank you! you're so fast to post the TA!!
I just read twitter and come to check if we've got the post!!

brener 14th January 2011 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2610216)
Didn't she just change her hair? xD;

i thought that too .___.' seems that ayu RLY LOVES to dye her hair ...

sanzo2011 14th January 2011 07:18 AM

Thanks for posting !

C+R+E+AYUMI 14th January 2011 07:27 AM

love that warm blonde!

emi♡ 14th January 2011 07:48 AM

LOL!

That is soo funny~

Yoake 14th January 2011 07:59 AM

O.O such a lot of brushes!!
thanks for sharing.

HarukaKamiya 14th January 2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brener (Post 2610305)
i thought that too .___.' seems that ayu RLY LOVES to dye her hair ...

Hair dying can become fairly addictive. :D I've had a different hair color every other year for 8 years, and I'm not stopping yet! I haven't tried every normal shade, let alone wacky ones! :rofl

Misa-chan 14th January 2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarukaKamiya (Post 2610357)
Hair dying can become fairly addictive. :D I've had a different hair color every other year for 8 years, and I'm not stopping yet! I haven't tried every normal shade, let alone wacky ones! :rofl

Yeah lol it is!! I keep trying out all the shades, but I've recently found one which I really love, so I think I'm gonna keep that for as long as I can!! Otherwise, my colours normally last 3-4 months before I change them again :D

elvesword 14th January 2011 09:22 AM

So cute~~~I wonder what color of hair is she going to have~:)

Linza-mo 14th January 2011 09:44 AM

LOL
So cute !

Thanks Misa chan ! <3

Mayayu 14th January 2011 11:00 AM

Thank you for sharing... Yup that must be sooo heavy, my first thought too!


Call me strange, but now I'm missing Ayu's Mannie-related messages. Seriously. :friends

JackieRos 14th January 2011 01:33 PM

O.o hope her hair dont fall off with all that dye

dzinup 14th January 2011 03:29 PM

thx for the translation!!

oneheart 14th January 2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panda♥ (Post 2610222)
what happened to curlers? XD

Haha my thoughts exactly. I hope we're gonna go back one day to (miss)understood hair :)

Catzi 14th January 2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asmAyumi1992 (Post 2610218)
The hair from back looks like candy :drooly

I thought that too! It has a cotton candy like texture! :laugh

rakeru 14th January 2011 04:15 PM

The color doesn't look all that different to me. 0_0 which is good, since I'm fond of that color on her.

brener 14th January 2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneheart (Post 2610634)
I hope we're gonna go back one day to (miss)understood hair :)

me too...or Startin', i love her black long straight hair

jbrat2219 14th January 2011 05:38 PM

People can do what they want to do but I'd never dye my hair. My hair is super sensitive as it is, I'm afraid if I dye it, it will fall out! I know... silly. But I also believe if I smoke something, I'll die LOL. I'm just weird like that sometimes xD;

*Ayu_Freak* 14th January 2011 05:53 PM

cool

thanks misa

shineestar 14th January 2011 06:12 PM

lol the huge brushes. :3 i dye my hair alot too, except the top half only gets dyed now, i dont know why ;__; guess its damaged too much.

Peruseusu 14th January 2011 07:33 PM

thx ^^

AyumiSEASONS 14th January 2011 08:23 PM

Looooll well Guys. When your hair grows, you have to color it or you get ugly regrowth. Like in BoA's COPY & PASTE PV >< The regrowth drives me nuts.


Thanks for the translations Misa :heart

Kazeyomi 14th January 2011 08:35 PM

Woah so many brushes :laugh her hair looks pretty strong lol.


Thanks Misa-chan!

Kingdom 15th January 2011 06:51 AM

her new hair is so cute.

Kanzaki 15th January 2011 02:58 PM

It takes quite a few sessions of dye for the hair to fall out. I knew this girl once who BLEACHED her hair 3 times on one day -then her hair started to fall out, and her scalp was bleeding :/

AyUta 15th January 2011 05:21 PM

Wow, looks like it's pulling a lot and it hurts XD

Chibi-Chan 16th January 2011 04:01 PM

Thanks^^

Bad Wolf 17th January 2011 08:41 PM

lol omg all those hair brushes :O~

jbrat2219 17th January 2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 (Post 2611358)
It takes quite a few sessions of dye for the hair to fall out. I knew this girl once who BLEACHED her hair 3 times on one day -then her hair started to fall out, and her scalp was bleeding :/

Omg that's like my worst nightmare!

kagami 17th January 2011 11:29 PM

Bleaching your hair three times in one day is INSANE! I did mine three times in a month and that's bad enough-though my hair is still totally intact, it's just dry and frizzy.

BluishDays 18th January 2011 01:17 AM

Thanks for sharing :) Misa chan

Kanzaki 18th January 2011 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2613091)
Omg that's like my worst nightmare!

Mine too ;___;

Refix 18th January 2011 11:41 AM

Thanks for sharing (^-^)
haha that's really cute


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.