Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   They're the gin inside your tonic ♥ SNSD thread #12! ♥ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110466)

love in music 26th July 2011 05:15 AM

They're the gin inside your tonic ♥ SNSD thread #12! ♥
 


Welcome to the 12th thread of the amazing, flawless cute & sexy (but always classy) SNSD!
http://i53.tinypic.com/25i0lk6.jpg

Quote:

Name: 소녀시대 (So Nyuh Shi Dae) | 少女時代 (Shōjo Jidai)
Nickname: SoShi (소시)
Debut Date: August 5, 2007 (on SBS Inkigayo)
Members (9): Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun
Label: SM Entertainment
Official Fanclub Name: S♡NE (소원)
[SONE = S (SNSD) + their fans as ONE; pronounced as So-won which means "Wish" in Korean and was a song on their First Single (Perfect For You) as well as First Album (Honey)]
Official Balloon Color: Pastel Rose Pink
Official Website: http://girlsgeneration.smtown.com/ | http://www.universal-music.co.jp/girlsgeneration/
Official Youtube Channel: SMENT UMJ
Official International Fansite: http://soshified.com/forums



About the Members:
Spoiler:

http://i51.tinypic.com/dzb8z8.jpg
Stage Name: TaeYeon (태연)
Birth Name: Kim Tae Yeon (김태연)
Group Position : Leader & Main Vocalist
Motto : Don't do something that you'll regret later.
Nicknames : Umma, Ajumma, Kid Leader, Tete, MungTaeng (Dumb Taeyeon), Taeng, Byeon Taeng
Languages : Korean (Fluent) , English, Chinese (Basic) , Japanese (Basic)
DOB: March 9, 1989
Homeplace : Jeonrado Jeonju
Height: 160cm
Weight: 44kg
Blood Type: O
School: Jeonju Art High School
Hobbies : Swimming
Interests: Makeup, Perfume, Music
Duration of Training: 4 years and 3 months

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ezny37.jpg
Stage Name: Jessica (제시카)
Birth Name: Jessica Jung Soo Yeon (제시카 정)
Korean Name: Jung Soo Yeon (정수연)
Group Position : Main Vocalist
Nicknames : Ice Princess, Sica, Sicachu, Ajumma
Motto: Follow my heart ..
Languages : Korean (Fluent) , English (Fluent) , Chinese (Basic) , Japanese (Basic)
DOB: April 18, 1989
Height: 163cm
Weight: 45kg
Blood Type: B
Sibling : Younger Sister (Krystal)
School: Korea Kent Foreign School, Graduated
Hobbies : Boxing & Soccer
Interests: Reading books & magazines, watching movies, listening to music, sleeping & singing
Duration of Training: 7 years and 6 months

http://i52.tinypic.com/332uttl.jpg
Stage Name: Sunny (써니)
Birth Name: Lee Soon Kyu (이순규)
Group Position: Supporting Vocalist
Nickname: DJ Soon, Sunny Bunny, Aegyo Queen, Gag-dol, Strong Sunny, Chicken-Catcher Soonkyu
Motto: Everyday Sunny Day
Blood Type: B
Languages: Korean (Fluent) , English (Basic) , Chinese (Basic) , Japanese (Basic)
DOB: May 15, 1989
(Born in the United States, later moved to Kuwait. Eventually moved to South Korea as a result of the Gulf War. Because of wartime bombings, she is terrified of loud, cracking noises such as fireworks)
Height: 155cm
Weight: 43kg
Hobbies: Swimming, video Games, sports, Cuteness that Calls for a Punch
Interests: Music, fashion, reading magazines, dancing, singing & shopping. comedic acting
School: Baehwa All-Girls High School
Siblings: 2 older sisters, Lee Eun-kyu & Lee Jin-kyu

http://i53.tinypic.com/348ol0g.jpg
Stage Name: Tiffany (티파니)
Birth Name: Stephanie Hwang (스테파니 황)
Korean Name: Hwang Mi Young (황미영)
Group Position : Supporting Vocalist
Nicknames : Spongebob Hwang, Fany Fany Tiffany, Human Jukebox, Mushroom, Tiffiana, JumFany, AjumNy, Ddilfany, Bam Fany
Motto : Just work hard (Practice makes Perfect)
Languages : Korean , English (Fluent) , Chinese (Basic) , Japanese (Basic), Spanish (Basic)
DOB: August 1, 1989
Born at : San Fransisco
Height: 162.6cm
Weight: 50kg
Languages : English
Hobbies : Flute
School: Korea Kent Foreign School, Graduated, Middle School - South Pointe (US), High School - Diamond Bar (US)
Siblings : Older Brother (Leo - 1 year difference) & Older Sister (Michelle - 8 years difference)
Duration of Training: 3 years and 7 months

http://i52.tinypic.com/x2v03m.jpg
Stage Name: HyoYeon (효연)
Birth Name: Kim Hyo Yeon (김효연)
Group Position : Supporting Vocalist & Main Dancer
Nicknames : Princess Fiona, Dancing Queen, Hyorengi (Tiger)
Motto : Everyone that works hard will succeed.
Languages : Korean (Fluent) , English (Basic) , Chinese (Fluent) , Japanese (Basic)
DOB: September 22, 1989
Height: 158cm
Weight: 48kg
Blood Type: AB
School: 2004.3~8 Studied Mandarin Chinese in Beijing, China
Duration of Training: 6 years and 1 month
Hobbies : Dancing
Well Known For : Dancing, humor, talking on the phone, cleaning and cooking

http://i56.tinypic.com/2wn1ekx.jpg
Stage Name: YuRi (권유리)
Birth Name: Kwon Yu Ri (권유리)
Group Position : Supporting Vocalist & Lead Dancer
Nicknames : Black Pearl & Kkamyool & Kkamchi & Ggab-Yul
Languages : Korean (Fluent), English, Chinese (Fluent), Japanese
DOB: December 5, 1989
Height: 167cm
Weight: 45kg
Blood Type: AB
School: NeungGok High School, Graduated (2008)
Duration of Training: 5 years and 11 months
Hobbies : Dancing, Ballet, Piano, Swimming, Violin
*Wrote the lyrics to "내 잘못이죠 (Mistake)" on the Hoot mini album.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2wegchw.jpg
Stage Name: SooYoung (수영)
Birth Name: Choi Soo Young (최수영)
English Name: 썸머 Summer
Group Position : Supporting Vocalist
Nickname : ShikShin (Food God), NaSoo (Interrupter)
Motto : Let's not procrastinate
Languages : Korean (Fluent) , English, Chinese (Basic) , Japanese (Fluent)
DOB: February 10, 1990
Height: 170cm
Weight: 48kg
Blood Type: O
School: Jungshin All-Girls High School
Siblings : Older Sister (Soojin)
Duration of Training: 6 years and 3 months

http://i53.tinypic.com/2aih3e0.jpg
Stage Name: YoonA (윤아)
Birth Name: Im Yoon Ah (임윤아)
Nick names : Deer Yoona, Him Yoona (Strength Yoona), Goddess Yoong, Yoong
Motto : Be confident in everything
Group Position : Supporting Vocalist
Languages : Korean (Fluent) , English, Chinese (Basic) , Japanese (Basic)
DOB: May 30, 1990
Height: 166cm (168cm or so she states herself)
Weight: 47kg
Blood Type: B
School: Daeyoung High School, 2nd Year
Duration of Training: 7 years and 2 months

http://i51.tinypic.com/2v336h0.jpg
Stage Name: Seo Hyun (서현)
Birth Name: Seo Joo Hyun (서주현)
Nickname : Maknae, Seororo
Motto : If your dream is alive, then one day it will come true.
Group Position : Lead Vocalist
Languages : Korean (Fluent) , English, Chinese (Fluent) , Japanese (Basic)
DOB: June 28, 1991
Height: 168cm
Weight: 48kg
Blood Type: A
School: Daeyoung High School
Hobbies: Piano
Duration of Training: 6 years and 6 months




Latest News:
Spoiler:

Girls' Generation to release “Girls’ Generation the 1st Asia Tour: Into The New World” DVD
http://i51.tinypic.com/1xyx5z.jpg
The DVD will contain 2 CDs with a total of 44 performances in them. In addition, there will be never-before-seen footages from the concert rehearsals, dressing-rooms, and personal interviews with each of the members. The 1st CD will be 89 minutes long, and the 2nd will be 129 minutes. Also, the DVD will contain Korean, Japanese and Chinese subtitles, and it will come along with a "Live in Concert Special Colour Photobook", as well as a one of a kind, limited edition poster. This DVD will officially be released on the 17th of August, and it will cost 29, 700 KRW. Below is the track list.

CD 1:
01.NINE ANGELS
02.소원을 말해봐 (GENIE)_ROCK TRONIC REMIX VER.
03.SHOW! SHOW! SHOW!
04.소녀시대 (Girls' Generation)
05.BEGINNING
06.멤버소개 (Member's Introduction)
07.IT'S FANTASTIC
08.ETUDE
09.OOH LA-LA!
10.KISSING YOU
11.1년 後 [ONE YEAR LATER]_제시카, 온유 (Jessica, Onew)
12.좋은 사람 있으면 소개시켜줘 [윤아] feat.이특, 신동 (Yoona Ft. Leeteuk and Shindong)
13.SUNNY [써니] (Sunny)
14.UMBRELLA [티파니] (Tiffany)
15.HUSH HUSH; HUSH HUSH [태연] (Taeyeon)
16.CHOCOLATE LOVE
17.HONEY (소원)
18.DEAR. MOM
19.영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다 (FOREVER)
20.사랑은 선율을 타고 (DAY BY DAY)
21.동화 (MY CHILD)

CD 2:
- Making of the concert
- Behind-The-Scenes such as Concert rehearsals, dressing-rooms, and interviews with individual members.
22. BARBIE GIRL [제시카] FEAT.KEY (SHINee) (Jessica Ft. Key)
23. SANTA BABY [수영] (Sooyoung)
24. 라벨: 모음곡 「거울」제 4 곡 「어릿광대의 아침노래」[서현] (Seohyun)
25. SIXTEEN GOING ON SEVENTEEN [서현] (Seohyun)
26. SINGIN' IN THE RAIN
27. OVER THE RAINBOW
28. HYOYEON DANCE
29. 1, 2 STEP [유리] FEAT.AMBER (f(x)) (Yuri Ft. Amber)
30. BEAUTIFUL GIRLS FEAT.유영진 (Yoo Youngjin)
31. 다시 만난 세계 (Into the new world)
32. 웃자 (BE HAPPY)
33. 힘 내! (WAY TO GO)
34. Gee
35. TOUCH THE SKY
36. 냉면 (차가운 니 얼굴) FEAT.소녀시대 (Naengmyun Ft. Girls' Generation)
37. 하하하송 (HaHaHaSong)
38. 멘트 (Talk)
39. COMPLETE
40. BABY BABY
41. Oh!
42. CLOSING MENT

Bonus Tracks:
43. 카라멜 커피 (TALK TO ME)_제시카, 티파니 (Jessica, Tiffany)
44. BARBIE GIRL [제시카] feat.희철 (SUPERJUNIOR) (Jessica Ft. Heechul)

Make sure to support Girls' Generation by purchasing their DVD! You can do so here:
http://www.yesasia.com/global/girls-...0-en/info.html


Credits: Source: www.leesmusic.co.kr
Written by: gayqueenful@soshified.com




Discography
Spoiler:
Korean Releases
Girls Generation 1st Single - Into The New World
Girls' Generation Vol. 1 - Girls' Generation
Baby Baby Repackage
Girls' Generation 1st Mini Album - Gee
Girls' Generation 2nd Mini Album - Genie
Girls Generation 2nd Album - Oh!
Girls Generation 2nd Repackaged Album - 'Run Devil Run'
Girls' Generation 3rd Mini Album - Hoot

Japanese Releases
Genie (1st Japanese Single)
Gee (2nd Japanese Single)
Run Devil Run (Japanese Digital Single)
MR. TAXI/Run Devil Run
1st Japanese Album - Girls' Generation


Credits for info: soompi, soshified, wikipedia

terra 26th July 2011 06:05 AM

Yay for 12th thread! :heart
We're moving like a Supersonic with Hypertonic

Pow! 26th July 2011 06:23 AM

Finally 12th thread!!! \O/
Will celebrate by posting this fancam:

It's a fancam of KSone project for the concert, you can see those lightsticks there and the audience singing along to Complete. Aww Sunny and Jessica cried ;_______;
How I love touching moments between artists and fans like this :')

love in music 26th July 2011 05:27 PM

^sunny ;_;

The girls left for Guam today. Here are some airport pics~ No Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon pics yet.


Sooyoung looks good in anything. If anyone else wore that outfit I'd probably hate it. not really liking the flower print on Seohyun & Jessica's dresses.

TofuBunny 26th July 2011 05:34 PM

^ Ooh Seobb and Sica's dresses are adorable :heart ! Perfect for the summer imo ~

noisy_harmony 26th July 2011 05:44 PM

I love what Tiffany and Sooyoung are wearing :luv2

terra 26th July 2011 06:33 PM

Are they having holiday?

love in music 26th July 2011 07:11 PM

^Not sure.. I wish they would though. they deserve a break. People are guessing they're going for a photo shoot.

Some more pics.. Jessica & Tiffany.. so cute!!

noisy_harmony 26th July 2011 07:25 PM

^ I always love these moments when celebrities notice paparazzis/stalker photographers and are greeting them :laugh :thumbsup

4minute Girl 26th July 2011 08:43 PM

Thanks for that photographs. :)

dreamland2.0 26th July 2011 10:34 PM

Cute pics!!
Sooyoung is so ikemen :heart

y_nathz 27th July 2011 12:51 PM

I've always hated floral prints so.. :laugh
soo looks cool! that kind of outfit didn't work in everyone but her :luv2

AyUmIXx 27th July 2011 01:07 PM

wow new thread already..
they left for Guam??
wondering what they doing there..
hopefully for holiday~

ah~ sica and tiff are so cutee...
smiling to the camera..so lucky!

ahtka-chan 27th July 2011 02:53 PM

Nobody answered me in the last thread ToT

But I ask again: Wasn't the english version of Genie going to be fully released this month? Was it released already?

terra 27th July 2011 03:19 PM

^ We're sorry :(
I don't have enough knowledge about that but as far as I know it's not going to be released this month

love in music 29th July 2011 01:54 AM

Some new Sooyoung HQ Daum wallpapers/pics. I love this whole shoot, it's sooo cute! ~click the thumbnails~
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5282/omxmu.th.jpg http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6746/hxfq0.th.jpg
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2918/jwwlk.jpg

Aspen 29th July 2011 08:52 AM

Not so happy about the two wallpapers ~ How did they manage to make a skinny girl's neck appear to be rather thick? Doesn't look that good imo... however, the third shot is fine :).

y_nathz 29th July 2011 12:02 PM

sooyoung looks sooooo cute :heart

love in music 29th July 2011 05:04 PM

^^It just looks normal :shrug. Don't see anything wrong at all.

A couple Yuri, Jessica & Yoona HQ tour goods scans


Vogue Korea scans:


soo pretty~

Quote:

South Korea's Girls Generation ready to take on the world


By Tae-Yi Kim

SEOUL | Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:59am EDT

(Reuters Life!) - South Korea's Girls Generation, already a hit group at home and throughout Asia, are set to broaden their appeal and go global, taking their brand of hit songs and tightly choreographed routines to Europe and beyond.

The nine-strong line-up of 20-something telegenic young women again wowed fans from Asia on Sunday at a concert in Seoul's Olympic Stadium, having played to 140,000 Japanese fans in a series of concerts between May and July this year.

Two recent concerts in the Tokyo Dome organized by Korean Broadcasting System saw 45,000 fans attend and have generated 7.2 billion won ($6.8 million) in revenues so far, according to the organizer Korean Broadcasting System (KBS).

"After seeing the sensational response from fans, we are planning to broaden our perspective of concert, such as in Europe and South America, within this year," KBS Kwon Oh-jun, the producer of the Japanese concerts, told Reuters.

Girls Generation is part of a cultural phenomenon called the "Korean Wave" or "Hallyu" comprising girl and boy bands as well as South Korean soaps.

Reflecting Girls Generation widening global appeal, half of the songs played in Seoul on Sunday were in either English or Japanese.

Industry experts say the Korean Wave has generated billions of dollars in revenues and some even say it will one day help re-unify North and South Korea.

Two recent concerts in Paris by a group of South Korean bands, including Girls Generation, sold out their nightly 14,000 allocation of tickets almost as soon and they went on sale.

"I remember one European fan from concert in Paris, who wrote down Yoon A (one of the band) so that covered up his arm. We were all impressed by the love of European fans." Tae-yeon, the lead singer of Girls' Generation told a press conference ahead of Sunday's Seoul concert.


K-Pop's growing global fan base has seen the shares of S.M. Entertainment Co, the company that represents Girls Generation and other bands such as Super Junior, surge since their debut on the Seoul bourse.

Fans in Germany have bombarded the Korean Cultural Center in Berlin and Korean Broadcasting System with requests that their favorite stars play in Berlin.

"We are dying for K-pop stars to come, so we sent those letters because we couldn't just wait and do nothing. Hope our action would bring about change in K-pop stars arrival in Germany." 30-year-old Esther Klung, president of the German K-pop community, told Reuters.

($1 = 1051.900 Korean Won)

Original Source : Reuters.com

Fenio 29th July 2011 05:15 PM

SOUTH AMERICA!!! <3 I WILL DIE IF THEY COME TO CHILE <3

AyusakiFan 29th July 2011 05:38 PM

While I'm excited for European and South American fans, isn't it a bit much for them to hold more concerts in these countries this year? They just completed their Japanese and Korean concerts and are supposed to be releasing a Korean album soon. Now they're scheduling them for more concerts in other countries in addition to this, not even including their other concerts and performances such as SMTown Live in Tokyo, etc.?

terra 29th July 2011 05:56 PM

^ I kinda think about it like that too
They're constantly releasing things for two countries and do TV promotions as well as touring overseas and shooting things.
They should have a year/half a year without promotion to cater the overseas tour I supposed so they won't be that exhausted.

Pow! 29th July 2011 07:02 PM

I totally love that Fany pic from Vogue magazine XD And Yoong in red dress too!!!! :heart


Jessica's new lovely selca~ :heart :heart
http://i56.tinypic.com/28cdao6.jpg

love in music 29th July 2011 09:20 PM

^adorable and perfect as usual

some more HQ tour goods scans
Spoiler:

Rogue 30th July 2011 03:35 PM

Thank you for the scans love_in_music!!! Yuri looks SUPER good in these! *w*
I didn't even recognize her on some of the pictures =o

Also, someone said in the last thread he/she didn't like Jessica because she's somewhat fake, I feel kinda the same way about her ^^;
She's improved over the years and has become more natural but given personality, she's my least favourite in the group ^^;

AyUmIXx 30th July 2011 05:45 PM

wow.. SNSD is working non-stop..because SME got no more Tohoshinki so yea..SNSD is now their current cash-cow, sorry to say that~

OMG!! the scans are so HUGEEEEE!!!
*O* and they are all so perfect!
thanks for sharing love_in_music!

Pow! 30th July 2011 06:27 PM

^^lol I felt like that too when I first know Soshi because she gave off that ~vibe~ you know haha, but after spending most of my time learning about the group, she's a very interesting girl. A really unique one that is. It's kind of difficult to describe her charm hahaha xD


By the way since love_in_music already posted the direct images for the Tour Brochure scans, you can find the download links for the GGTour 2011 Calendar and the Tour Brochure here :) :

TofuBunny 30th July 2011 07:34 PM

Yoona, Sooyoung, and Seohyun look incredible in these :luv2 !!

4minute Girl 31st July 2011 12:01 AM

:yconfused i never thought of jessica as fake. she's always had a kind of blunt personality and deadpan humor and she's never tried to hide it. the only difference between now and a few years ago is that she doesn't really need to play up the cutesy thing on stage anymore cos they have different concepts now

love in music 31st July 2011 01:30 AM

about Jessica.. I think she's extremely sweet, and not fake at all. If nobody told me about the nickname she had, I never would think of her as an "ice princess". It actually kind of bugs me that people see her as rude because all I have seen from her is a sweet girl. I think if anyone were to have that nickname it should be Taeyeon, since she has acted like a brat several times and said some really hurtful things.

AyUmIXx 31st July 2011 03:02 AM

i watched Hello Baby... and i see Sica was pretty active in there and she was kind of sweet with the baby~ unlike Tiffany..hahaha.. she was scared but she was so worried at the same time.

i think Sica is like that, very cool type of person and seldom talk.

Pow! 31st July 2011 07:31 AM

Well I've never ever thought of Jessica as fake, but I have to admit that when I was still a newbie in this fandom (about in Gee-TMYW transition period), I wasn't really fond of Jessica's ~personality~ because my first impression of her wasn’t that good lol. But after I kept my eyes on these girls for quite a while, I got to know more of their personality better than before and therefore I fell for these nine girls. All of these girls surprised me because their outer appearances are a bit different than their actual personality, and tbqh Jessica, Sunny, and Hyoyeon were the most surprising ones.

I think many people in Korea should know by now that Jessica is actually a really sweet girl that’s very different from what she looked like from the outside. She gained the nickname 'Ice Princess' in public because of her lack of emotions on tv in earlier years lol, like when the whole studio already laughed so hard, she'd just be silent and unintentionally put up a straight face, and that's what made people thought she's very cold when actually it's because she didn't understand the jokes, and then she'd laugh by herself much later on, making Jessica famous for her late reactions.
In the earlier years, there’s this ‘Sica effect’ that is whenever Sica said something, even when the atmosphere was great, the atmosphere would suddenly die and became awkward lol. On one show, Radio Star, her cold face became the most brought up topic lol and it’s so hilarious. In television shows, she had gotten better in the past years since late Genie-earlier Oh! period until now. She’s gotten more relaxed and shows more of her true nature.

Like what 4minute Girl said, she always has that blunt personality and deadpan humor. Jessica even admitted herself that she doesn't have a good sense of humor and that people often mistaken her as being cold when she’s not. I think it runs in the gene since Krystal’s straight face sometimes got mistaken as her being bored haha. Jessica had said before (and the members have clarified it) that when she’s angry, she’d tend to leave the room/the arguments and then cry, not show her emotions on people.
Jessica is a really caring sister for Krystal. She’d visit Krystal on backstage at times and support her sister, she said that it’s to make up for the time she couldn’t take care of her sister well in the past. Other members and some of older artists have said that Jessica takes really good care of her unnies and oppas (not blood related siblings since she’s the first child, but like her seniors and such). She’s really fond of her unnies, and loves to spend time with them; two of her closest unnies that are well known among fans are Park Minyoung and Ock Joohyun. The members said that between Soshi members, Jessica has the most many friends outside the group.

This fanvid about Jessica is quite amusing to watch:



There’s this funny fan account, where it was written by one of a commercial shooting staff. This female staff was doing her job preparing something when Jessica suddenly stood by the door and leaned on it while looking at this female staff with her infamous straight cold face. Not really knowing Jessica’s real personality, this staff became so nervous to the point that she’s scared she might have done something wrong (LOL) and just pretend she didn’t know Jessica was staring at her. But suddenly Sica jumped towards her while smiling brightly, greeted her then said “Unnie!! You’re the only staff I haven’t greeted yet!! I’m really sorry! I won’t forget next time~” (or something like that I kinda forgot ^^; ) Then the female staff said that she’s soooo surprised she didn’t expect that to happen. From then her view on Jessica totally changed lol.

AAGG dvd #3: Self Talk In Phuket would pretty much describe every members’ view on each of the members, I suggest to watch it to know their relationship better :)

Rogue 31st July 2011 08:52 AM

Well the thing about Sica is that she seems distant and awkward to other people, though a part of that is explained by the language and culture border. She's trying her best and I know how hard it is not being able to understand people because myself, I'm almost deaf and I have a hard time every day communicating with others ^^
Even though so, I can't bring myself to *like* her, or not that much as I like the other members. My biggest surprise was actually Taeyeon, because I disliked her the most in the beginning XD
She came off to me as somewhat ******y, sorry for the word! After watching Hello Baby and different other shows, I changed my mind about her tho. Sunny was also a big surprise to me, since she keeps showing more and more good and strong qualities!
I'm not saying Sica is a bad person, that I hate her or greatly dislike her at all. She's a great songstress, she's becoming more and more beautiful and she's trying her hardest and I like that in her. I just can't connect to her in the ways other people seem to be able to ^^;
She's not my kind of person ^^;

Thanks for all the replies everyone, it gave me some more insight in her ^^

noisy_harmony 31st July 2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pow! (Post 2726465)
AAGG dvd #3: Self Talk In Phuket would pretty much describe every members’ view on each of the members, I suggest to watch it to know their relationship better :)

They're so boring though :laugh I didn't finish watching them all.

I mean Self Talk parts, not members ;)

Pow! 31st July 2011 02:34 PM

^LOL I have the same reaction as you tbh, it's so freakin' long I got a bit bored, but well the content of their talk was touching though so I endured it hahaha. And some part of the free time is kind of boring too because they only repeated the exact same part from another member's free time.

I recommended to watch AAGG self talk because mainly it's not scripted at all, or rather if it was it'd be the questions only or what they're supposed to do, not what they're supposed to say.

Variety and reality shows (like We Got Married, Star King, Star Golden Bell, Family Outing etc etc) tend to be heavily scripted and edited in a way to attract viewers, sometimes it'd show part of planned acts because they have to keep up with the audiences' demands. I'm not saying that celebrity doesn't show their true sides on variety shows, but they would show what the viewers want to see, rather than what they could really do.
I'd recommend radio shows or tv talk shows to understand more real sides of celebrities. Though yeah Korean radio shows are also scripted, but the guesting celebrities tend to be more relaxed than they did on tv shows. And the members often spill secrets on radio shows lol.

noisy_harmony 31st July 2011 02:40 PM

Imagine Couple Talk being here... 18 parts if I'm not mistaken? :laugh So long and so tiring for the girls.

Pow! 31st July 2011 03:59 PM

Yuri's new selca~ :heart



Seems like the girls really like to use that photo editor application on their iphone/ipad xD

love in music 31st July 2011 08:10 PM

^she is one of the most beautiful girls in the world I swear. a natural beauty as well. adorable pictures!

dreamland2.0 31st July 2011 10:24 PM

So cute Yuri pics!!! Her hair is so beautiful ;____;
And agreed she's so naturally beautiful!!

TofuBunny 31st July 2011 10:35 PM

Happy Birthday Fany Fany Tiffanyy :heart !!!

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp...gt9no1_500.png
(credit to chickabiddy@tumblr)

dreamland2.0 1st August 2011 12:21 AM

oooo Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!!!!!!!
:happybday

Pow! 1st August 2011 03:33 PM

Our dearest Tiffany Hwang Miyoung posted a new UFO profile picture today~ it's a selca from her birthday! :D

http://pds18.egloos.com/pds/201108/0...689166ab87.jpg

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY TIFFANY~ XDD

love in music 1st August 2011 05:35 PM

hope she had a great birthday :)

some adorable new Daum pics:

:love

TofuBunny 1st August 2011 08:27 PM

^ omg she looks so pretty in these :luv2 !! Do you have bigger versions of the wallpapers :eyes ?

love in music 2nd August 2011 06:57 AM

^Yeah, here you go!

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3854/ixdwq.th.jpg

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7493/arquv.th.jpg

TofuBunny 2nd August 2011 07:21 AM

^ Thank you :love .. She's so adorable :heart

y_nathz 2nd August 2011 12:31 PM

happy belated birthday fany unnie! :hbday
:banana1
:rainbow

and thanks for posting the pics of HQ tour goods scans :thud

TofuBunny 3rd August 2011 10:29 PM

Happy anniversary girls !! This is the third one that I get to celebrate :weep

http://i.imgur.com/Bzib0.gif

:heart

terra 4th August 2011 04:48 AM

Happy Anniversary to our Girls!
I hope for them the best of the best and they'll get a brighter days ahead of them
Stay classy and flawless! :heart :yes

Pow! 4th August 2011 06:27 AM

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY FOR GIRLS' GENERATION!!!! :heart :heart :heart
Jigeumeun, Appeurodo, Yongweonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!


HQ version of the selca Tiffany took for Vogue magazine:



Newly found Seohyun selca:
LOL her expression :D

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/699/seohyung.jpg


Taeyeon's (not so new) ufo profile picture with her 'bean': :heart



Taeyeon & Tiffany concert goodies scans:



Official pillow cases design (lol):



Edit:
Isak posted a selca of her and Tiffany~ :heart

AyUmIXx 4th August 2011 12:59 PM

omg..thanks for sharing Tiffany's daum pics..she's so cuteee...
my biassss hehe XD

anyway, Happy 4th Anniversary to the girls..
Bless you girls all the way!

Pow! 6th August 2011 08:17 AM

The girls (except Jessica, Sunny, and Hyo) posted their 4th anniversary message on the official website board: :D
Spoiler:

http://i55.tinypic.com/nd7wio.jpg


Quote:

[From. YOONA]

S♥NE~~ It's already been 4 years since we met!!^^
Time really flies.
We've been busy with our concert and going to Japan
but we're really happy because it seems you guys have continued loving and waiting for us~
We cried and laughed, and there have been lots of memories the past 4 years
Let's make more happy memories in the future^^
And don't forget the first time we met! hehe
I feel everything SNSD was able to accomplish was because it was done with the fans
so I'm always thankful and sorry..
We'll work hard to prepare a greater us to repay you all!!
Thank you so much for always waiting and loving us♥
i love you, too~~~^^


http://imgur.com/paGeA.jpg


Quote:

[From. SEOHYUN]

Hello~ This is SNSD's maknae Seohyun^^

Today is SNSD's 4th birthday~!
Enjoyable moments, happy moments, tiring moments from the past 4 years..
Because all nine of us have SONEs
although it is a long time, looking back, every day was special and a good experience
which is how we could go through it all..

Young, immature girls that didn't know anything
grew making many dreams come true for 4 years
and learned and felt many things.
Despite us not being perfect, I honestly thank you all for
loving and supporting us equally.

It's only been 4 years!!
We want to make bigger dreams come true through your love and strength!!
SONE! Until SNSD becomes 40 years old..
I hope we can make memories together.. Forever^^

With SNSD in your lives, and SONEs in our's
we've been very happy, and until the day we can reminisce..!
We will work harder!!
Right now it's SNSD♥


http://i.imgur.com/8vafT.jpg


Quote:

[From.TIFFANY]

As a 4th anniversary present, Ppani's birthday party unseen cut, ta-da! keke
(Sica was absent..)ㅠ
Still! Happy 4th to my girls & my SONE^^
Today is 'our' dayyyyyyy~


Quote:

[From.TAEYEON]

Hello!!!!!!!!!! I'm T a e y e o n e e!! 'ㅡ'//
Everyone! It's been 4 years since Girls' Generation was born!
Wow, everybody clappp!!!! Hehe clapclapclapclapclap jjarajajajajatjat clap!clap!
Thank you for supporting us well and giving us strength for 4 years. The fans are really the source of strength.
Recently... we all watched the All About Girls' Generation DVD^^
Im guessing all of you watched it too?
While watching all of it, I could start to really feel that 4 years have passed!!
Why does it have old footage??? Huh???..
Hehe. ^^
To those who have been supporting us since our debut.. and also to everyone who've only recently started to show interest...
All of you are special to me so I'm thankful to everyone!
We always only received from you.. so always.. give us a chance to give back^^ okay?
4th year anniversary... I want to spend it meaningfully~
And I'll end my words short here..
Because I'm going to write again next year for the 5th year anniversaryyy. Hehehe
Congratulations SONE^^^ Congratulations Girls' Generation!!!!!!!!!
Ah, I feel so good.


http://i.imgur.com/g6hAa.jpg


Quote:

[From. SOOYOUNG]

Wondering if there's a new post, you refresh the homepage
SONEs clicking until their 1st backbone becomes the 9th...
You looked behind you, didn't you? hehe.. Not there, but up, above... Peek-a-boo!!
It's cheerful princess Sooyoung!! kekeke
Ack, it's been a while so my fingers are curling a bit hehe
You're doing well, right? I miss you again after seeing you all a while ago... heh heh
It's our 4th anniversary!! heh heh Time really flies~
The times we rode around the Soshi bus yelling 'Right now, it's SNSD!' is still fresh in my mind..
You all really made right now SNSD.. Thank you ㅠㅡㅠㅡㅠㅡㅠ..
Because I'm so thankful, I always think about what I can do, but the results are always the same.
That's me just staying the way I am~ That's what you all want, right? keke
It's the best present I can give you!!
Being healthy, and thankful as I am now, but not being sorry
I just need to continue on like this, right?
How do I know this so well? keke Because it's what I expect from you all~~
I assumed that's what you expect as well hehe.. You always have to be healthy! Your health is the best ;)..
Don't fall somewhere like I do... kekeke
Don't get hurt.. Have a healthy body and heart.. Take care and on the day we appear on our comeback date
High kick through the roof byebyeshyoongshyoorooboongshyoong
Everyone, bring a broom. I requested a firebolt a long time ago, but still haven't gotten it....
Hehe I love you and thank you

-To celebrate the 4th anniversary with iSONEs far away, I hope that skilled SONEs will translate and spread this.. From ddooyoungie (shy)


http://i.imgur.com/T4OXR.jpg


Quote:

[From.YURI]

Wahhhhhhhh it's been 4 years already^^^^^^^!!!!!
The speed of time I felt is the same that our fans probably felt, right?!
I know that we feel the same way now..
Its something that is known without being confirmed^^?!! Yoyoyoyo!!

It's fast, right?!!..
Honestly, I felt that it was really fast when it was our 1st anniversary.. But we've been together for exactly 4 times that amount.. Woooow we've probably grown a lot~
From memories we've shared, to the depth of how much we think of one another..
I'm thankful.. So much that it can't be expressed...!
You have no idea how happy and thankful it is to have people that cheer you on no matter where you are and what you do.

Not too long ago, in the waiting room, my kid~ members^^!
I glanced at all of their feet~ And my heart wrenched a little~ ㅠㅡㅠ
After running around and practicing in heels for a concert that runs over 3 hours
our feet have scars and there are times that our bodies feel like they're about to break..
Then it can bleed and bruise, and sometimes breaks, too~^^

But even still.. I've been doing it because we had to..
But I saw that now, the members' feet have become destroyed in every way with calluses all over~
Looking at them carefully, their feet are really all destroyed~
The shape of their feet.. their toenails.. So different from when they were soft when we first started..
But maybe because they've grown so intensely with the sense of responsobility of having to show themselves to others
They've tried to cover any trace of their scars with different colors in any way they could^^

And... after being on plane rides that are over 10 hours long, their faces and bodies are helplessly swollen,
And they have to carry their exhausted bodies and walk into a full shower of camera flashes
I've seen their pain of trying to relay their thankfulness to the fans who wait for them and support them, while having to smile no matter what...
Pains... pains...?! No! Cute pain!
These small inconveniences..and complaints.. our fans allowed us to call them cute pains..
And because they're cute pains,they're no longer painful..
Thank you to all the fans who looked after and supported Girls' Generation, even if it was only for one time!!
I want to repay this feeling to everyone..
Even if I say I'll live by giving as much love as I've received, I think I'll have trouble doing so the rest of my life..^^!
If you want to enjoy my repayment, it seems like you'll have to wait 14 years at the least...
So you have to always be by our side until then, okay!? Thank you, and thank you again and again and again!
Please treasure and love our members and our staff lots and lots~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will too^^!! Yap


source: Girls' Generation Official Website


LOL Sooyoung is still the same old Harry Potter fan I see.
Yuri's message ;__________;</3
it was happy tired before, now cute pain...? ;__;


Hyoyeon's new selca:



Heechul posted a pic of the girls with fellow Super Junior members on his twitter:
"Thanks to our Girls' Generation dongsaengs who came to cheer for us on Music Core!! Right now it's Girls' Generation!! We are Super Junior!!"


Leeteuk posted a pic of them too:
"Thank you Girls' Generation!! ^^ I'll go to your first comeback stage with lots of tasty goodies!!^^ Right now, we're Super Generation!!! ^^"


And Yesung too lol:
"Our Soshi dongsaengs who came to cheer for us ...! Our pretty girls are so considerate~^^ Thanks!!"


lol exact same location and time, just different pose...

TofuBunny 6th August 2011 08:34 AM

omg the selcas are all so gorgeous :luv2 !!!!! And lol Sooyoung a week from now she'll have 5 Firebolts :roflmao .. She should send me one tbh :lech

AyUmIXx 6th August 2011 04:27 PM

wow thanks for sharing the selca pics of the girls ~
Soo young is super cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! *O*
and wow some of the girls with some of Suju boys..
Taeyeon looked kinda different there... haha..

y_nathz 7th August 2011 06:10 AM

happy belated 4th anniversary! :heart

those pics and messages are so precious :heart

love in music 8th August 2011 07:12 PM

Yuri is back to her darker hair and older weight. she looks fantastic!!
http://i55.tinypic.com/30bfrm0.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/2ld9lp0.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/13z65u1.jpg

hope she doesn't go changing back to how thin she was a few months ago ever again! I love seeing her look beautiful & healthy.

AyusakiFan 8th August 2011 07:30 PM

I'm so happy that she's looking like herself again! I also hope that she keeps her hair dark, I feel like the lighter color washes her out. She looks so vibrant and healthy now!

Tom Punks 8th August 2011 09:13 PM

I just re-downloaded their Japanese album in flac so I was listening to it... I got to Let It Rain and it started raining. :tired

dreamland2.0 8th August 2011 10:35 PM

Yes Yuri looks the best with dark hair. I wouldn't mind her to change the style a bit though!
Glad she is looking healthy again!

I've got to say, I've been a SNSD fan for a bit now and I've liked the members (Hyo the most) but I was more a fan of their music. But after watching the All about Girls' Generation DVDs OMG I'm so much more of a fan now!!!!!!!!! I love these girls so much :heart

murasakinohana 9th August 2011 01:09 PM

OMG!! They're gonna release a Bad Girl PV!! I don't know how to embed the video here. So go to YouTube and search for it!! Type Girls Generation Bad Girl teaser. <3

TofuBunny 9th August 2011 01:13 PM



Looks cool ! I'm so glad that my favorite song from the album is getting an mv :luv2
But um their outfits are kinda similar to the ones in the Judas mv =S

murasakinohana 9th August 2011 01:17 PM

There it is! LOL! GILRS' GENERATION..

TofuBunny 9th August 2011 01:23 PM

^ OMG I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE :roflmao

AyusakiFan 9th August 2011 02:39 PM

OMG! I'm sooooo excited! I can't wait to see it in full! It finally looks like they're going to get a high budget PV! GILRS' GENERATION fighting, lol! I hope that they put the PV on an official release so I can watch it in HD on a tv screen!

love in music 9th August 2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyusakiFan (Post 2732285)
OMG! I'm sooooo excited! I can't wait to see it in full! It finally looks like they're going to get a high budget PV! GILRS' GENERATION fighting, lol! I hope that they put the PV on an official release so I can watch it in HD on a tv screen!

It looks that way to me too! I hope it's not just the teaser though. Sometimes they are so misleading. But either way, I think this PV is going to be awesome, if only because of their outfits.. they look SO amazing! :luv2 I couldn't think of a better song to make a PV for too. I LOVE BAD GIRL!

AyuGAME 9th August 2011 05:09 PM

wow PV for Bad Girls
never expected that

ahtka-chan 9th August 2011 05:12 PM

I want PVs fo you-aholic and I'm In Love With the Hero!!

Don't care about Bad Girl though

Aspen 9th August 2011 06:54 PM

While I'm excited about the PV, I don't know why SM bothers to release it. It won't be a single, and the album is still selling well, with or without a PV. I would rather like them to film a PV for their comeback in Korea... :).

adantatu2 9th August 2011 06:54 PM

It's not my favourite song, i would prefer a pv for THE GREAT SCAPE or LET IT RAIN, but they look pretty good in the teaser !!!

dreamland2.0 9th August 2011 10:45 PM

It looks awesome!!!
I love BAD GIRL!! Especially because it has that awesome Hyo solo :luv2

AyusakiFan 10th August 2011 04:29 PM

Pics of the Girls' Generation - The 1st Asia Tour 2DVD + Photobook + Poster Set

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ggitnwdvd1.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ggitnwdvd2.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ggitnwdvd3.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ggitnwdvd4.jpg

AyUta 10th August 2011 07:52 PM

omg an mv for my favorite song :thud

TofuBunny 11th August 2011 12:29 AM



SOOYOUNG

~Amy~ 11th August 2011 12:39 AM

Ugh, I don't like this darkness concept direction they're going in now. I don't like the song Bad Girl that much and, to me the choreography looks kinda messy compared to their usual dances. >.<

TofuBunny 11th August 2011 01:07 AM

OMG



okay I haven't seen the video yet but can I just say that I love how this mv came out one day after we found out it exists :laugh

dreamland2.0 11th August 2011 01:20 AM

It looks so goooooooood!!!!!!!! :luv2

Edit: It is so gooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luv2 :luv2

Tom Punks 11th August 2011 01:31 AM

The PV's okay, but nothing special at all. And it's really obviously green screened. Definitely not a high budget PV. :(

love in music 11th August 2011 02:43 AM

Not impressed with the full video. I'll stick with watching the BAD GIRL live performances instead. This was definitely very low budget unfortunately and they didn't include enough close up scenes of the girls to keep me interested. The part where they have their first outfit change is so ridiculously cheap looking it's embarrassing :( They look so cut and pasted onto a background. These queens of korea & Japan deserve so much better. Sure they look hot... but they look hot ALL the time. I think they should start having something else going for their videos besides that.

TofuBunny 11th August 2011 03:22 AM

^ A+ to all of this. Okay I like the song and they look great but what was the point of this ?
It sucks that such a great song gets terrible choreo like this, it's an insult to their dancing skills.

I just want a Korean comeback with good choreography and glossy mvs :weep

pommy48 11th August 2011 03:36 AM

Lol wow....such a boring PV :thud
The choreography with the hands part reminds me of Thriller's dance though

But the green screen is just so bad :laugh

adantatu2 11th August 2011 05:54 AM

I think this is their worst japanese pv, but it's ok ! They look hot !

and i'm thinking they could release a repackage of the album for make more money again

Mirai Noah 11th August 2011 06:19 PM

Yeah, definitely not my favorite video by them...

AyusakiFan 11th August 2011 10:37 PM

The pics were posted on the previous page already.

FIRSTKLAS 11th August 2011 10:57 PM

^ That's what I get for not looking back at least one page. :laugh

AyUta 12th August 2011 01:05 AM

it was super boring, a huge disappointment :(

dreamland2.0 12th August 2011 01:06 AM

It looks so big and amazing!!
I can't wait to watch it!!

TofuBunny 12th August 2011 05:42 AM

REJOICE MY FELLOW SONES

Quote:

*

SNSD has revealed that they will be making an official Korean comeback with a third official album next month!

While taking part in the Hallyu wave over in Japan, the girls have been secretly working on their third album recordings. They’ve been balancing out a proper release date, and finally decided to go ahead with September.

A representative revealed, “SNSD mentioned that they would be making their comeback this fall, but they’ve recently confirmed September as their comeback month. They’re still in the middle of recording, so they could adjust the date by a week or two.”

Fans will also be excited to hear that it won’t be a mini-album or a digital single, but a full fledged official album, their first in nearly a year and eight months.

Other entertainment labels are currently delaying comebacks and debuts in order to avoid competition with SNSD. One representative said, “All of the attention will be put on SNSD anyway, so it’s useless to go head-to-head. On top of that, it’s an official album, so there’s the possibility that they will just sweep the charts.”

cr: akp
source: naver
Omg so when I go to Korea in the winter break I can get this + AAGG + the concert DVD :luv2 !!!! So excited rn .. TAKE ALL MY MONEY GIRLS IDC

AyusakiFan 12th August 2011 05:52 AM

I'm so excited to hear that they're making their Korean comeback next month and that they will be releasing a full length album! Although it's going to be hard, I'm definetely going to wait for a repackaged version. Do you think that they'll rerelease it in Japan like they did for Hoot?

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed that the poster is the same poster that was released with the live album (I'll now have two of the same poster). I was hoping it would be different. Overall though, the poster is the least of my concerns. I can't wait to see the concert as I've been watching my "New Beginning of Girls' Generation" DVD just to see the digest and get myself even more pumped for this DVD set, lol. I bet the photobook is going to be gorgeous as well!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIRSTKLAS (Post 2733590)
^ That's what I get for not looking back at least one page. :laugh

Lol, I think most people didn't realize it was posted yesterday as it was posted in the midst of the BAD GIRL PV.

terra 12th August 2011 06:50 AM

I hope their new album would do good! And please not putting remake tracks that much, 1-2 it's okay :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by TofuBunny (Post 2733699)
Omg so when I go to Korea in the winter break I can get this + AAGG + the concert DVD :luv2 !!!! So excited rn .. TAKE ALL MY MONEY GIRLS IDC

You're going there in Winter? I hope I could join you if I had the money XDDD

~Amy~ 12th August 2011 07:18 AM

I'm glad to hear that they are making a comeback in Korea. Gosh I hope they go back to their cute concept. ^.^

dreamland2.0 12th August 2011 07:27 AM

Wahhh I can't wait for the new album!!!!!!!!!!

AyusakiFan 12th August 2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Amy~ (Post 2733715)
I'm glad to hear that they are making a comeback in Korea. Gosh I hope they go back to their cute concept. ^.^

According to the article on Soshified from a Korean website called Sports Chosun, it is expected that the girls will continue with their "matured image" but it says that their management is being really secretive about what the concept for this album will be. I too hope that they go back to their cute concept as well!

wildconnetta 13th August 2011 11:10 AM

YAY KOREAN COMEBACK
And am I the only person who likes the BAD GIRL video?

love in music 13th August 2011 05:22 PM

^watching it in HD.. it grew on me.. a lot lol. they look so good in those outfits. just gotta accept all their videos are going to be cheap dance versions I guess. I suppose hoping for a decent budget from their company is foolish.

y_nathz 14th August 2011 06:45 AM

@sarah : you are going where in winter ?? :thud

YAY FOR SNSD KOREAN COMEBACK :banana2

that Bad Girl PV was boring though :laugh

AyUmIXx 15th August 2011 04:11 PM

despite of the boring-ness on BAD GIRL PV..
all the girls look HOT!!
haha~~

yay for the korean comeback!

bondingo 15th August 2011 08:22 PM

I liked the BAD GIRL PV. It wasn't like there was a ton going on, but they all looked gorgeous and it fit the song. I would've rather we got one for you-aholic, but oh well.

CHE.R.RY 15th August 2011 10:15 PM

I love Chocolate Love :heart.

Pow! 16th August 2011 06:30 AM

Broadcasted performance from MBC Incheon Korean Music Wave:





About Summer Sonic performance:
Spoiler:
Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/rkuck.jpg



On August 14, Korea's popular girl group Girls' Generation appeared on stage and performed at the summer outdoor festival event "Summer Sonic 2011". Participating at their first summer festival, Girls' Generation's performance began shortly after 9pm as the closing act for the "Mountain Stage" at Makuharimesse, which boasts the ability to accommodate about 20,000 people. However, in the middle of their performance there was trouble with the equipment as the sound suddenly stopped. But as the closing act, they finished all of their songs and charmed all the fans at the venue with their singing and dancing.

Girls' Generation performed on stage outfitted in black boots and black costumes with white shoulders. Right off the bat, they started off with their Japanese debut song "GENIE" then went straight into "MR.TAXI". Afterwards they said, "There are still a lot of people who don't know about us". Each member greeted the stadium with their own self-introductions and then continued the performance with "Run Devil Run", "Let it Rain", and "Bad Girl". Last on the list was "THE GREAT ESCAPE", which was when the trouble with the equipment started and caused all the sound to cut off, which led to a great deal of confusion. However the fans chanted, "One more time", and once everything had been fixed, Girls' Generation performed right until the end, working everyone into a frenzy with their electric dance tune. There was also a rare occurrence at the summer festival, as one could see parents bringing along their children from junior high school; it really became a live where you could get to know about the passion of Girls' Generation's fan-base.

Following the pattern of previous Summer Sonics, "Summer Sonic 2011" will have a special digest version broadcasted on WOWOW at midnight on
September 16. There are also plans for a broadcast in October.


Source: Mantan-web
Written by: SeraphK@soshified.com
Edited by: michaelroni@soshified.com

Fancam of the The Great Escape sound incident:


I'm glad the girls stayed professional and the audience were chanting the song to help them :)


Edit:
Taeyeon BAD GIRL fancam from Summer Sonic:

OMGGGGG *DEAD*

AyUta 17th August 2011 07:11 AM

omg, to see them perform all of the songs off of their japanese album live would be so epic. im still not tired of that album, tbh. and good job on performing hoot.

question, who is the most popular girl in snsd?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.