Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   'Feel the love' PV previewed on the morning news (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118955)

truehappiness 26th November 2013 10:12 PM

'Feel the love' PV previewed on the morning news
 
http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/820414

Preview is up on Yinyuetai! Though it seems it's locked behind a copyright wall for the USA.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17oou6
Link from AyuAngel.

http://i.imgur.com/nd8LS1R.jpg
(thanks to AyuAngel)

It's only a matter of time before we get the yinyuetai rip of this.

Looks like the PV will be mega-fun-silliness.

ayumisrael 26th November 2013 10:14 PM

ooooo interesting! I love to be high with mega silliness! (from pure joy not from other substances lol). I'm sure ayu shares that feeling!

brener 26th November 2013 10:16 PM

whoa! hahahah it looks fun and completely disconected with the covers/winter season ^^'

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 3043653)
ooooo interesting! I love to be high with mega silliness! (from pure joy not from other substances lol). I'm sure ayu shares that feeling!

i cant even think about ayu using the world 'molly' in a song >>'

truehappiness 26th November 2013 10:17 PM

I am watching the TV streams in Japan right now to see if it will come on again.

http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/tv/380789_1361122311044.htm

Coelacanth 26th November 2013 10:20 PM

So I guess the 'boyfriend' video is Merry-go-round, or...?

truehappiness 26th November 2013 10:20 PM

No, I think James Ellis probably will show up here later on unless they connected the PVs again.

brener 26th November 2013 10:21 PM

^
and i think DJ Hello Kitty will feature in both of them

Delirium-Zer0 26th November 2013 10:24 PM

I don't see why DJ Hello Kitty would be in the other one.

ExodusUK 26th November 2013 10:26 PM

Looks interesting..um..

truehappiness 26th November 2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 3043664)
I don't see why DJ Hello Kitty would be in the other one.

If she is, that would be really weird, haha.

brener 26th November 2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 3043664)
I don't see why DJ Hello Kitty would be in the other one.

i just have the feeling... but i hope she/he's not.

Coelacanth 26th November 2013 10:35 PM

VERBAL should be in the Merry-go-round PV. Wonder if it'll be shot locally in Japan.

truehappiness 26th November 2013 10:36 PM

I believe they were both filmed in LA, so if he were to show up... he would have had to fly there.

brener 26th November 2013 10:40 PM

it would be nice to see her and VERBAL riding throught Tokyo night thou =\

dreamlover13 26th November 2013 11:04 PM

I never heard of DJ Hello Kitty before this single but just look at the pictures, I want her to be in every Ayu video ever!

Surreal17 26th November 2013 11:28 PM

Seems fun..this makes me more curious about the whole video.

freedreamer 26th November 2013 11:31 PM

looking cute in the middle screencap :D

LEOyumi 26th November 2013 11:31 PM

Looks really exciting! Can't wait to see a rip of this.

marty 27th November 2013 12:07 AM

Can't waaaaaiiiitt!!!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 27th November 2013 12:11 AM

It looks mess. It better be a fun mess though.

truehappiness 27th November 2013 12:12 AM

It's probably gonna be like sparkly Hello Kitty Contrail.

Beauty4123 27th November 2013 12:12 AM

just by looking at these pictures, the "Feel the love" PV is gonna be a pretty cool PV! i can't wait to watch it. :)

truehappiness 27th November 2013 08:20 AM

http://v.yinyuetai.com/video/820414

Preview is up, but due to copyright issues, I can't view it in the US.

kimmeh 27th November 2013 08:28 AM

Feel the love PV looks really bad based on the video previews. Like really bad. Seems like ayu is still stuck in the party queen-PV world.

Linza-mo 27th November 2013 08:39 AM

Video preview :

http://dai.ly/x17oou6

This PV seems pretty fun ! =D

SURREAL__RAINBOW 27th November 2013 08:40 AM

can't watch that either... :(

truehappiness 27th November 2013 08:44 AM

Yeah, avex blocked that as soon as it went up. Maybe Dailymotion would be safer?

Yay, AyuAngel reupload~

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17oou6

So the story is that the one woman wants to lose weight? Interesting... haha. I hope she ends up losing the weight at the end... maybe James Ellis ends up with her after being Ayu's "boyfriend" in the video?

Sven@.@ 27th November 2013 09:06 AM

^ Seems like it..........


Hmmmm. Where exactly did they shoot that?

AyuWorld 27th November 2013 09:07 AM

yaay! took a nap woke up to this haha

I LOLed seeing DJ Haro Kitty hahah

hhmm dont tell me that Ayu is just standing next to the DJ and jumping and singing along the whole entire PV, thats all? looks like that

Linza-mo 27th November 2013 09:08 AM

Avex is sooo fast ha ha !
Dailymotion isn't better than youtube but safer for Ayufans =D

Well, I'm happy that this PV isn't just a "Party PV", this single is so much better than I excepted ! Good job Ayu <3

asagarichan 27th November 2013 08:33 PM

Thanks!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.